• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:: Pokémon KD (Kanto Dimension) ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Wow. A double post. That's good. I loved the last 3 chapters. I like the way you do battles.....soo...keep it up!

Who were all those people that just popped up out of nowhere and started battling the main characters? Are they main Characters, too?

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Nice job, Matt!! Excellent battles. And, I kinda said, "Wtf." at the 2nd to last panel when the Pokémon talked. XD I can't remember it's name..

Well, keep it up, buddy! ^__^

You didn't notice the speech bubbles were in red? Aka Pokemon Speak? It's Pachirisu btw. Thanks for posting.

Wow, I missed allot. *Sorry for the no post*
14 and 15 were nice.
*Wonders if my Starly sprites on tSR will be used*

I was considering bringing in Starly, but I might wait until there are some MD style sprites of it's evos...

Wow. A double post. That's good. I loved the last 3 chapters. I like the way you do battles.....soo...keep it up!

Who were all those people that just popped up out of nowhere and started battling the main characters? Are they main Characters, too?

Thanks for posting. The bios shed light on the rival characters...

I've been thinking - because there is a past to this comic, aka the first 100 on the old thread, I might remake some, and tell the same-ish story (Change it up a little) in like 50 or so comics. Is remaking my old comics into new style a good idea?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
I'll keep the posts coming...so....
I think that you should do some side comics. That sounds good.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Awesome job, Matt!

And, yeah, I wouldn't mind joining a list.

Your on it.

ANybody else? *Goes to PM regular posters*

EDIT: I was bored, so I made a Kanto map, based off the cities and stuff on KD, using DP Graphics.

2h89sh4.png

It only labelled the cities, not the dungeons or Contest Halls. *adds to first post*

EDIT EDIT: Comic 17 will be a little while yet. I'm probably going to wait until several key posters return.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
wow, those are really good, i havn't read these in awhile, keep up the good work

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
lol, Pachirisu will make a good part of the comic! XD Anyway, coming out smoothly! Thumbs up on the humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back