• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@SD: Of course~ In fact anyone should feel free to encounter wild pokemon on the trip. Just keep in mind that wild pokemon battles don't need to take multiple posts and many pokemon will attempt to sneak up on people through the water. Gligar, being a flying type, is not one of these though.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@SD: Of course~ In fact anyone should feel free to encounter wild pokemon on the trip. Just keep in mind that wild pokemon battles don't need to take multiple posts and many pokemon will attempt to sneak up on people through the water. Gligar, being a flying type, is not one of these though.

Um, so that's a yes for a Gligar?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I think that's a yes Shiny.

And cheers for clearing up the levelling thing Yellow. And that's only like the first two hours of Lincoln's day! He'll be ready for the E4 by tomorrow evening at this rate.

Dawn

Years
@Lincoln: Dang straight it's a yes. ;o And yeah, leveling is easy. It's not meant to be hard because it's not a competition. However, you should make an effort not to go out of your way to abuse this. Even Valorie, a person so obsessed she literally trains in her sleep on occasion, does other stuff.

Dawn

Years
@Rafael_p: Yes sir you can. If you want it to be above wild pokemon level though you'll need to clear it with me first though.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Ok then because it was going to be level 15 which is the proper level. :) and @Jasonwolf Is the class you teach over...

Dawn

Years
I just upped the font size of my auto formatter, as the font I use is about one font size smaller than the default. :P

Dawn

Years
...Nnnoo, this would make it the same size as the default, because the font is smaller than the default by about one font size, meaning it requires a size of 3 to be as big as the default font.

I'd show you but I can't manage to make BBcode work in layers at the moment. My brain is all 'Screw it'.

Anyway, my muse seems to be healthier than it was in the past. I've now just got to keep it up, and hope my internet does not loldie because of thunderstorms.

Dawn

Years
@Zerin: The size of the font and the font size are two completely separate things. A font can be smaller by default than another font.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
Okay, so I sat there for twenty minutes finally typing up a post, and after scrapping what I've written three times I've finally came to a realization. Two, actually.

One, I despise playing as my character. Seriously, this is the last time I'm ever going to make a character like that, lol.
Two, I'm just not having any fun. I'm sure it's the awesomest RP to a ton of people if it stayed around this long, but it's just not my cup of tea.

So, with these two as my reasons, I must sadly announce that I'm quitting this RP. Sorry. ):

Dawn

Years
@Saturated Hue: Aww, well, alright... I mean, if you wanted to change your character that wouldn't be a problem--but I understand if it's more than that. See you around dude.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I want some N's Class activity!! :| You know, other than the giant legendary dragon talking to the class...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back