• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Fal Evets [T] (OOC/SU)

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
Well, shinysweety decided to drop out of the RP for lack of time. I can play the two Loyalists myself, but that'd be a lot of work. Maybe we can have Revrea and Zeuroc get into a war with each other so that they're away from the storyline until someone signs up? Or if anybody is confident they can control two characters at a time, then feel free to sign up for the spot.

RP will start when I get some opinions, I don't want to jump the gun or anything, lol.

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
I don't think I want to play two characters at first... maybe I could do it when I was more used to the RP. So maybe the Sergeants can start with focusing on one of the kingdoms, yeah.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Agreed with him. i think I can control two characters, honestly speaking, but I have i think 5 RP's, 4 challenges, and schoolwork to deal with.

Years
I'll play a Loyalist if we need it. I'll get another SU started for the General of Revrea. That way if shiny ever gets a chance she can hop back in as Zeuroc's General, and my two characters aren't rivals.

Name: Morgan Firestar

Side: Loyalist

Species: Rapidash

Appearance: Standing 6 feet tall, Morgan is a bit taller than most of her species. While her eyes are red like a normal Rapidash's, instead of the cream-colored coat most Rapidash have, Morgan's coat is pure white. Her ankle flames are the dusky blue and grey flames of a shiny, while her mane and tail are bright and vivid as expected. An additional set of flames burn on her sides, which are actually are a pair of fiery wings, similar to Moltres. Normlly folded, she can unfurl these wings to appear larger and more regal, but cannot actually fly with them. She has a pair of matching tattoos, one on each flank, of a stylized flame surrounded by four blue sparkles. For clothing, she wears a silver breastplate with a large ruby set in the center, and a silver helmet that covers her face but leaves room for her horn and mane.

Personality: In her role as General, Morgan is a quiet, strategic Pokemon. She tends to go straight to the heart of the matter, finding ways to quickly and efficiently settle a situation. She cares little for other officials, nd avoids them whenever possible. She knows what she needs to have and do, and gets it done. The only Pokemon exempt from her brusque demeanor is the Pontifex, whom she loks up to and is undyingly loyal to. To her Fal Evet Knights and Soldiers, and even the regular army Pokemon, she is a kind and efficient leader, and encourages them to be honest and relaxed around her. They have a difficult job, where their lives are at risk, and greatly respects them for it, and sees them as her family. She has a level of respect for her enemies, but will strike down with great and terrible vengeance those who seek to harm her "family" or destroy the Kingdom she has spent her life protecting.

She is actually a reserved and shy individual, spending her free time alone in her room, sleeping by a fire or reading a book. In her mind, she is a shield that protects her homeland, a guiding force for the sword that is the army, and the one Pokemon who can truly express her Ponifex's wishes to the world. A heavy burden, but she is proud to carry it. Nonetheless, no one can carry a burden forever, and will stay locked up for days on end. She has secretly been looking for a replacement, as she will not entrust leadership of her army to just anyone, and desn't trust the politicians on the military board.

History:

Birth/Childhood

In 3953, a filly was born in Firestar Fields, a large piece of privately owned farmland. The Ponyta was named Morgan, and raised by her massive family to be a farmer. She appeared to be a normal Ponyta, the only oddity being her blue leg flames. Morgan displayed great skill, and her natural strength was particularly useful for harvesting and planting. When she was 10, Morgan made her first trip to Modecium with her older sister to help sell the crops her family had farmed. She saw many interesting things, and was left to mind the stall while her sister went to get lunch. A Tailow swooped in and stole some food from the stall, but Morgan gave chase. The Tailow didn't get far when a Zebstrika shot it down with Shock Wave. The Zebstrika was a Fal Evet Knight, who payed for the stolen food and even bought some apples for himself. He sensed something in Morgn, probably her latent Fal Evet nature, and told her to keep an eye out for shady characters. "Yeah, the city looks nice," he had said, "But outside these walls something terrible is going down. Be happy Pokemn like me are around to protect your little farm. Hate for anything to happen to an honest family business like your's."

Morgan took those words to heart, but stayed at the farm for the next five years. In that fifth year, while once again returning to Modecium, she heard of the wars going on outside, and of the danger to their country from the "Sergeants". While in the city, she enlisted in a military academy, to prepare herself for joining the army. She was accepted, and stayed in the city. At the end of her schooling, she was pleased to meet the Zebstrika Knight again, although he didn't recognize her. If he noticed her nature this time, he didn't mention it.

Her military training went by quickly, or so it seemed to her. Most of what she had learned on the farm was considered irrelevant, and she was retaught entirely new techniques. When she was 20, she went on active field duty, using her Fire techniques to support other soldiers. The sergeant in charge of her squad told her that her job was to help keep her unit alive, and to stay out of the Fal Evets' way. "They're the real fighters here. We basic troops are just here to put on a show for the papers back home. Die with honor, men. Your families will apprecite the compensation money." The next two years were like this, Morgan helping her fellow Pokemon in battle while Fal Evets took the fight to the enemy. It was all she knew, but it still caused her distress. In defiance of her sergeant, she took the initiative and charged into battle when the Sergeants attacked. She found herself horribly outmatched, and two Sergeant Soldiers had her pinned. "Battlefield is no place for a pony, little girl!" one of them shouted. She proved them wrong, a sudden surge of strength pushing her forward. She lept out of cover, setting the Soldiers ablaze with Incinerate. The two were then struck down by a pair of Shock Waves, and Morgan lost consciousness as she was carried away.

Fal Evet

When she awoke, she was in a new area, and found a familiar Zebstrika standing over her. He helped her up, explaining that she had just helped defeat two Fal Evets. This shocked Morgan, as only Fal Evets can hurt Fal Evets, or so she had been told. While this wasn't true, he explained that she was in fact a Fal Evet, and had been all her life. Her dumb stunt had merely brought her to his attention, and now she would be given proper combat training. The young Ponyta was put through a rigourous training regimen, harsher than the basic training she had recieved before. It was explained that the General didn't think non-Fal Evet troops were worth training, as only Fal Evets had the power to change the battle. Morgan worked with the Knight, becoming a Soldier under his watchful eye.

Over the next five years, Morgan advanced to the rank of Knight, but hadn't yet evolved. She fought on the battlefield, where she was often underestimated, and supported her fellow Knights and Soldiers. She also tried to work her way into military politics, but again was underestimated, this time to her detriment. Despite being a Knight, and well into her adult years, being a Basic Pokemon caused others to view her as just a child. In battle one day, her mentor was struck down in battle with a Sergeant General. Morgan lept to his aid, fighting the General with all her strength. Already injured by the Zebstrika, the General fled, not wanting to risk death by such a ferocious Ponyta. Morgan evolved into Rapidash that day, while her friend and mentor was given a respectful funeral.

General

Morgan spent time cultivating her image, commisioning silver armor and tattooing her flanks with her own emblem, a modified version of the logo of Firestar Fields. She was a respected Knight, and she quickly made her presence known in the realm of military politics. She had a radical position on training and troop placement, but her reputation as a fierce warrior and intelligent planner helped her get her voice heard. When the previous General was slain in a battle with the Sergeants, she was promoted in his place. She has spent her time changing the battle strategy of Revrea's army, and helped repel Sergeant attacks. She has been General of Revrea's army for 15 years, and has seen the map change over time. She doubts the war will be over any time soon.

Moves: Flamethrower, Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Incinerate, Protect, Poison Jab

And there we have it. Thanks for reading! Please review and get back to me when you can.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I hope we do, I'm very excited to start this up.

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
@Godzil Amazing, amazing SU. Although I do have one little nitpick (Loyalists and Sergeants ranks differ, there're no Knights in the Loyalist system, General -> Lieutenant -> Normal Soldiers) but let's pretend it works that way. No, don't bother editing your SU, it's really okay. Your second character is ACCEPTED! Thanks for volunteering.

Now then, I will compose a post in the IC, after which y'all can post your first posts! Yay! I'll edit this post with what you should do, but for now just be on the lookout for the Fal Evets IC to be updated. :)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
The Fal Evets and Pokemon Odyssey starting on the same day... this is the happiest day of my life!

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
Alright, IC is updated! Now post, post, post!

What you should do:

Sergeants:
1. Wake up.
2. Head down to the Common Room.

Loyalists:
1. Wake up.
2. Interact with other Fal Evets in the Fal Evet Barracks (NPCs).
3. A messenger arrives. You are summoned by the King/Pontifex, enter his castle's throne room and wait for further instructions. :P Remember that you have the entirety of the country's guards, soldiers and other royal servants as controllable NPCs.

Bit of Background:

Both:
1. It's 5 AM in the morning, no matter where you are. Timezones are too restricting to apply in this RP, so let's pretend they don't exist! :P

For Sergeants:
1. It's Training Day today, where members are pitted against each other to...well, train. :P
2. For Generals, you will head down the Grand Staircase towards the Common Room. It is situated north of the Common Room.
3. For Knights, you will head down the West Wing Staircase towards the Common Room. It is situated west of the Common Room.
4. For Soldiers, you will head down the East Wing Staircase towards the Common Room. It is situated east of the Common Room.
5. The Common Room is where people gather in the morning while waiting for the day's event to start. Make sure you interact with each other/NPCs (I didn't, because nobody came yet :P).

For Loyalists:
1. You live in the Fal Evet Barracks, which is a separate building from the castle, distanced by about a mile. You get a whiff of the outside air while the Sergeants get stuck in that cramped HQ, so feel lucky! :P
2. The Fal Evet Barracks is a huge huge HUGE building, since the entire Fal Evet corps. resides there. Which reminds me, you have the entire Fal Evet corps. as bunniable NPCs. ;D

Years
Yay! It's starting! I apologize for my post, I have read novels with shorter chapters than that post. It took me two hours to write that. I'm out of breath...

Oh, and thanks for liking my SU's, guys. Now stop complimenting them, I embarrass easily. And I just now got the pun in my Loyalist's name! Morgan, like the horse breed! That was unintentional, but fun. I love puns.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I posted.

Fair warning: My posts are probably going to be veeeery inspired by Game of Thrones… this one was :D

Also, I've pretty much thought up a Small Council (people who advise the King on how to rule Arcadia, and totally a ripoff of Game of Thrones). I already know who the members will be, and all that, but please let me know if it won't work with this RP. :0

Also, I may have gotten a bit too engrossed on the dialogue :3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Hello! I've made an NPC. He is called Dawson Plum, a Vibrava and a Sergeant Knight. feel free to interact with him! :)

aannndddd... I may not be active next week because I have three long exams coming up. so, yeah. I'll just check in once in a while.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Hello! Interesting RP you're having here Conjurer! Could you be so kind and reserve a Sergeant Solider spot for me please? I'll have my SU up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Now that I've posted here's the million dollar question for everyone... whose rooms did Damon get into? Since he got in and out so easily security must be pretty lax near those rooms.

Back