• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
3/10

Oho, where to begin:

First things first, the rendering done on Oshawott wasn't that great, as you can still see some white on it. Second is the grammar in the main image (and I'm not referring to the last two lines). Third, the text below it is an eyesore, especially the light blue. I am a fan of blue, but in this case it looks terrible. Fourth, said text is plain, other than the color. Fifth and finally, the userbars/whatever those are called. Too cliche and unoriginal.

The only thing I like about the sig. is the font used for the signature on the image.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
AND ROSWELL TEARS HIKARI10 TO PIECES

A sleek, beautiful signature.
9/10

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
Pink hair. Very nice. ^^
I like the images and how they're lined up, and the text beneath. I can't find a problem with it really. 8/10.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's just a load of copied and pasted stuff tbh. I don't think there was any effort put into it tbh. I'll give you 5/10 because I'm nice, and I suppose the changing everyday keeps it fresh.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
It's a fairly nice picture (although it doesn't really make much sense), but that's all it is. The "coming soon" title tag shows that it's incomplete which I guess is irritating and the "I like pie" seems completely random to me tbh. Am I missing a reference or something here? Just because the picture's nice enough, 5/10.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
You missed a reference. It's a preview of work I'll be posting in a new gallery.

I don't like the fact you're referencing Jessie, James and Meowth motto from the anime but using Team Rocket G/S/C encounter music. Text is small. Layout is nice. 4/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

Simple and sweet and cute. That's all there is to it, sadly :<

(Actually, something I think that would look cool is if you made each of the keys a separate image and attached separate title tags/links to them. But that's just me o3o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back