• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Name (first, middle, last): Naya Katemono
Nickname:Nana
Youkai: Werewolf
Appearence: Naya stands about 5'5 with a warm tan skin color and an athletic figure, seeing as she competes in a number of sports, ending up to be the top player in most of them. Her blue hair ends only a few inches below her shoulders, and curled neatly in medium sized curls. On her smooth face is a brightly shining winning smile, almost as if it had magical properties by itself, she is the only real light in Seph's life at the moment.

Personality: Naya is unnaturally happy around her friends and family, and sometimes even to strangers if she can sense that their intentions are good. She seems to have a understanding for quiet introverts and just people in general, and doesn't discriminate between different types of youkai or their personalities, allowing her to have a wide range of friends. She seems to enjoy her repeating attempts to drive Seto out of his shell and tries to make him talk a bit more, although at the moment she has had little progress. He is only in his first year here, and he doesn't know too many people, and he doesn't even really hang put with the people he does know. She on the other hand is extremely social, and yet can almost always be found at Seto's side, like a true and loyal friend, she is there when he needs help figuring things out, both personal and academic, and always comes to his defense, even though that is a rare case.
History: (at least one pharagraph)
Dorm: A

Last edited:

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Name (first, middle, last): Naya Katemono
Nickname:Nana
Youkai: Werewolf
Appearence: Naya stands about 5'5
Personality: Naya is unnaturally happy around her friends and family, and sometimes even to strangers if she can sense that their intentions are good. She seems to have a understanding for quiet introverts and just people in general, and doesn't discriminate between different types of youkai or their personalities, allowing her to have a wide range of friends. She seems to enjoy her repeating attempts to drive Seto out of his shell and tries to make him talk a bit more, although at the moment she has had little progress. He is only in his first year here, and he doesn't know too many people, and he doesn't even really hang put with the people he does know. She on the other hand is extremely social, and yet can almost always be found at Seto's side, like a true and loyal friend, she is there when he needs help figuring things out, both personal and academic, and always comes to his defense, even though that is a rare case.
History: (at least one pharagraph)
Dorm: A
You might want to decide whether Naya is male or female. I think you used both :P

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
SkyUmbreon- waaaittttr!!! :o it's an NCP SU! They don't have to be that longgg!! XD just a few sentences would've been alright!

Sapphire Rose

Years
SkyUmbreon- i didn't ^^;;; i said in my post that there was a boy that got the teachers attention. Sapphire could've said thank you but she's very shy :p

Sapphire Rose

Years
juniebug910- SD means second post :P right now only people out dorm B have posted, Dorm-A and C should too.

Genevieve- not yet :I

can everyone is Dorm-A and Dorm-C please post? ^^ thank you~

Years
I don't know if it is just supposition of class B, but will thier eventually be a vote for a Student president? I personally think a Prefect would make more sence, where each dorm would pick a leader to represent them. Or both. It sounds like a good idea, and I definately think it is something that the GM and co-GM should consider. cudos to Machomuu to starting the idea through the post. If I missed the talk somewhere were it was already decussed, sorry.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
By the way, Reader_Maniac, I edited my post in the middle of the second paragraph. I thought you specifically might want to know since it involves your character. It's nothing particularly important, though, just something that I forgot to write initially.

Also, I agree. I would also like to know how "Rank" will work. In a normal school (depending on region and the way the school operates this, it varies) it's usually that the members of one class pick their Class President, and the student body as a whole, regardless of year or class, pick the Student Council President. I'm not exactly sure if that's how it would work here, though.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu & Reader_Maniac- uhmm... I will discuss this with ShinyDiamond... Though i don't think its a really good idea since... I'm trying to prevent anyone from getting more important than the other, i'm also scared this roleplay will die because if there come too many complicated things. But i'll discuss it with SD to see what he thinks...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Machomuu & Reader_Maniac- uhmm... I will discuss this with ShinyDiamond... Though i don't think its a really good idea since... I'm trying to prevent anyone from getting more important than the other, i'm also scared this roleplay will die because if there come too many complicated things. But i'll discuss it with SD to see what he thinks...
Well, to be fair, it's not so much about being better than the other students than it is about realism. I mean, have you really ever seen a school without Class Presidents and Student Councils? The point of them is to give students a way to improve the school, as no one knows what the student body wants better than the student body itself. It's not really that complicated, just think of the Student Council at your school. The members are simply regular students that go to class like normal students, and the only difference is that they have meetings on various days about things that can be changed or improved about the school. Once they come to a decision, they send the idea up to the Board of Directors or the Principal and they either approve or disapprove of the idea. It's kinda like Congress, but for school. In the end, it's is largely about the student body rather than the individual, especially since they have to vote for the President and approve of the ideas as well.

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
I agree with the idea of a president, its not so much that that president becomes more important, its more like just a role that needs to be filled, and It wouldn't be okay if the GM's were overly occupied with NPC's

Sapphire Rose

Years
@Machomuu- well ^^;;; i live in the netherlands and the schools here dont have a student council. Students here should just listen to the teachers. Though, there's a school here in the netherlands that has a student council, i happened to be in it, it was pretty much fun to do. But like i said, i'll discuss this with ShinyDiamond first before i agree or disagree with an idea :p

SkyUmbreon- i don't mind actually to be overloaden with NCP's ^^;;; most of you guys live in america, so when you guys are sleeping it's broad daylight here, i get all the time i need to post :p though, just like i said to Machomuu, i'll discuss this matter with ShinyDiamond, there are already 3 people who agrees with the idea and i think more people will agree.

Back