• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Omega [Beta 1 released in english]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
D/p pokemon are nice in the game, but not all of them, just a few..
The first three generations where the best, so removing many of those pokes would be bad for the hack in my opinion.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
I'll be keeping an eye open for updates ;)

By the way, I have created new user bars to replace the crappy one I made for you earlier. lol please remove that old one, it's insulting XD

blue_banner.png

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/DarkkChildd/blue_banner.png

red_banner.png

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/DarkkChildd/red_banner.png

creator_banner.png

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/DarkkChildd/creator_banner.png

Hope you like 'em! =)

Last edited:

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Yea, I'm glad your working again. Can't wait to see some of those screens.

Hehe thanks, well here i brought the screens i promised :P

this game looks really good, keep up the great work, however, i'm not sure about the d/p pokemon. i hated naranja for that. in my opinion, just keep the 386 pokemon like zel's doing, it makes it a more realistic xperience. ok then well, keep up the good work.(have i said that twice?lol)[/QUOTE

D/P pokémon will appear, i like some of them, i will remove the ones that i don´t like of the 3rd generation.

Well, since zel is doing a G/S/C remake, and he already put in Hoenn pokemon, Shinnou pokemon would just ruin it.
Here, D/P pokemon make a great touch, I love catching them in other people's hacks!

Good luck with Omega!

Yeah, D/P pokémon will appear, but just the ones that i like xD

D/p pokemon are nice in the game, but not all of them, just a few..
The first three generations where the best, so removing many of those pokes would be bad for the hack in my opinion.

The third generation wasn´t too good, so i will remove some of them to add some D/P pokémon.

I'll be keeping an eye open for updates ;)

By the way, I have created new user bars to replace the crappy one I made for you earlier. lol please remove that old one, it's insulting XD

blue_banner.png

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/DarkkChildd/blue_banner.png

red_banner.png

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/DarkkChildd/red_banner.png

creator_banner.png

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/DarkkChildd/creator_banner.png

Hope you like 'em! =)

Yeah i love them, thanks!

Hey i been in the central power place where i faced team rocket

now where do i go

The beta 1 finishes there, so u will have to wait for beta 2.

Well, here are new screens:

007omegab2_01.png
007omegab2_02.png

007omegab2_03.png
007omegab2_04.png

Hope u like them!

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
Years
The map screenshots are pretty cool, specially the palletes, the tiles from Mt. Moon are nice there, but you need to add something more, like sand or meteorite holes.
The hack is good so far, keep doing it that way or even better!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
The map screenshots are pretty cool, specially the palletes, the tiles from Mt. Moon are nice there, but you need to add something more, like sand or meteorite holes.
The hack is good so far, keep doing it that way or even better!

Yeah u r right, i´m right now adding more things.

Well, soon new screens.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
^That could of been a glitch...
I don't think that a Shiny Bidoof will appear just after capturing the Shiny Murkrow out of 1 of the 8000 posibilities you have to capture a shiny pokemon :lol:
Well, I dunno... 1 out of 8000 was it or something like that? XD

Anyway, I like Omega so far... What I don't like from those screenshots is the ground pallete...
Too greeny for my taste XD it looks like marsh water more than solid ground to me.
Keep up the good work Xiros. :D

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
:drool: I love those new screens. I can't wait till Beta 2 to come out! Aww well, I'm sure as hell it's gonna take a while as classes are starting. But cheers and keep up the good work Xiros!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Uh, this palettes are very rare.
But the cave are too Square, hehe.
Anyway, the graphic combination are good, frend.
Good Luck!
Mucha Suerte/Good Luck!
Ciao/Bye/Matta Ne/ Adiós.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Hey xiros you should really remove that omega creator banner because you are the only creator.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hello Xiros.

Sorry for posting until now.

but I was doing some homework.(Yes in friday T_T)

Well but now I'm done!

And I want to say that the new screens are awesome!

But I think you should change Palletes a lil bit.

But all is awesom good luck and continue like this.

See you

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
Hey xiros you should really remove that omega creator banner because you are the only creator.

Erm... It's only the first beta. Perhaps other people besides Xiros will contribute to Omega so one never knows ^^.

Oh, btw, how's progress going man? Those new screens make me hungry to play your new beta xD.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Cool screen shots. What cave is that again?

Well, this cave is the one that is in Shny Murkrow´s route, u will be able to access without having cut, i won´t say how, u will know when u play it xD.

Great hack! I was really surprised that after capturing Murkrow, a Shiny Bidoof popped up! o.O I am so happy!

~Smell

Well, there are huge possibilities that it happened because of the shiny bug that i must fix, but maybe not, maybe u had a lot of luck (if every pokémon appears shiny it´s the bug, but if not maybe it isn´t the bug)

^That could of been a glitch...
I don't think that a Shiny Bidoof will appear just after capturing the Shiny Murkrow out of 1 of the 8000 posibilities you have to capture a shiny pokemon :lol:
Well, I dunno... 1 out of 8000 was it or something like that? XD

Anyway, I like Omega so far... What I don't like from those screenshots is the ground pallete...
Too greeny for my taste XD it looks like marsh water more than solid ground to me.
Keep up the good work Xiros. :D

Well, for the moment i won´t change the ground palette, i like that style, specially because i haven´t seen it in any other hack.
:drool: I love those new screens. I can't wait till Beta 2 to come out! Aww well, I'm sure as hell it's gonna take a while as classes are starting. But cheers and keep up the good work Xiros!

Hehe thanks!

This bug supposedly happens because you are using save stats. But if you save normally, it should go away.

Yep, that´s right thanks for answering :P

Uh, this palettes are very rare.
But the cave are too Square, hehe.
Anyway, the graphic combination are good, frend.
Good Luck!
Mucha Suerte/Good Luck!
Ciao/Bye/Matta Ne/ Adiós.

Well, thanks lex for commenting, and the cave isn´t too square, you will realize it on next beta.

Yeah i didn´t realized i had added it in the first post instead of adding it in my signature xD.
But now i fixed that, i love this bars of darkchild =D

Hello Xiros.

Sorry for posting until now.

but I was doing some homework.(Yes in friday T_T)

Well but now I'm done!

And I want to say that the new screens are awesome!

But I think you should change Palletes a lil bit.

But all is awesom good luck and continue like this.

See you

Thanks for posting! For the moment i won´t change any palette, but maybe on the future....

Erm... It's only the first beta. Perhaps other people besides Xiros will contribute to Omega so one never knows ^^.

Oh, btw, how's progress going man? Those new screens make me hungry to play your new beta xD.

I will be always the only one creator, but i´m wanting to have a spriter because i´m a disaster with that.

Today i couldn´t work almost nothing, but tomorrow i will add the events of the cave.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Found some text glitches

One once you get your starter the prof says you'lll (i think it only needs 2 l's)

Also on the floor level of your house the tv still refers to hohenn (We report a weird blue pokemon flying around in hohenn or something like that)

In the house with the people in it. (The one that says his wife beleives the 2 regions were once one.) the man switches back to spanish speech after talking to him once.

In lab (first floor) pressing a when up by the computer will say the shelf is crammed with books on pokemon.

Also on the 3 bookshelfs. The one just on top of the guy by the computer says itsd a pc used for pokemon research. better not mess with it.

The fat man on route 1. perhaps he should jave a set movement pattern? a few time he blocked my path and refused to move.

I've noticed that the tv's switch a lot. One tv says dad might like this program and the other says mom might like this program. It just seems a little odd to me.

You know were prof firo was standing when he gave you the starter? Well their is a scrip or something their that has the info about the boxes and stuff from lannet. Might want to change that or something.

In route 3 the person in the yellow/gold clothes still has his spanish speech

In green town in the house with yellow roof. When talking to the man he automaticaly turns foward even if your talking to him from behind.

in the forest the lady with yellow hair (That you will find after beating the shadow grunts)
says thats the rustborough badge. and i have no badges.

Shadow 1 grunt still has his spanish text (that you see after beating him)

The gym in thunder town... the guy inside their stil refers to dewford and brawle.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 9, 2009
^Those translations don't matter much, since they have no importance at all.
It was translated in hours non-stop by me lol
So yeah, I guess a perfect translation will be needed by the time the hack gets finished (if it does).

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Found some text glitches

One once you get your starter the prof says you'lll (i think it only needs 2 l's)

Also on the floor level of your house the tv still refers to hohenn (We report a weird blue pokemon flying around in hohenn or something like that)

In the house with the people in it. (The one that says his wife beleives the 2 regions were once one.) the man switches back to spanish speech after talking to him once.

In lab (first floor) pressing a when up by the computer will say the shelf is crammed with books on pokemon.

Also on the 3 bookshelfs. The one just on top of the guy by the computer says itsd a pc used for pokemon research. better not mess with it.

The fat man on route 1. perhaps he should jave a set movement pattern? a few time he blocked my path and refused to move.

I've noticed that the tv's switch a lot. One tv says dad might like this program and the other says mom might like this program. It just seems a little odd to me.

You know were prof firo was standing when he gave you the starter? Well their is a scrip or something their that has the info about the boxes and stuff from lannet. Might want to change that or something.

In route 3 the person in the yellow/gold clothes still has his spanish speech

In green town in the house with yellow roof. When talking to the man he automaticaly turns foward even if your talking to him from behind.

in the forest the lady with yellow hair (That you will find after beating the shadow grunts)
says thats the rustborough badge. and i have no badges.

Shadow 1 grunt still has his spanish text (that you see after beating him)

The gym in thunder town... the guy inside their stil refers to dewford and brawle.

Well, those small bugs will be fixed for beta 2, thanks for finding them.
And about the translations, i will just care of a "perfect translation" on the final version...
^Those translations don't matter much, since they have no importance at all.
It was translated in hours non-stop by me lol
So yeah, I guess a perfect translation will be needed by the time the hack gets finished (if it does).

Yeah, it will get finished, i´m 150% sure of that.

Well, i have new screens of the cave (i added more things so it isn´t so empty).
Here they are:

007omegab2_05.png
007omegab2_06.png
007omegab2_07.png

Hope u like them.

Edit: woah more than 100 posts yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back