• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Sirfetch’d

Today I woke up and skipped breakfast, as I tend to do on days I don't have school and I had some chocolate chip cookies and cheezits. After that, I had some leftover pizza for lunch that was quite tasty~!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
So far I just had a cup of yogurt, and it's going on 4 o'clock.

I started playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn as soon as I woke up so I didn't make breakfast or lunch, I should probably learn to take breaks with my MMO play time q_q

Years
1/3 of 2 lbs lobster and 2 lbs clams. Veggie dip, also a baked potato. And almond milk. All together with ranch sauce.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
It was the first night of September, 2013 and Somniac had just finished demolishing a Pan fried Filet mignon & Garlic portobello mushroom.

She now sits sipping whiskey and falling deeper and deeper into the lure of procrastination.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Today I had nothing for breakfast and only two pieces of bread for "lunch". but for dinner I had homemade pizza and I may or may not have cake before going to bed. :'D

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
I've been feeling very sick lately (and unluckily for me it's during a 3 day weekend) so all I really ate today was a Poptart.

Note: There's almost never junk food in my house so I get really excited when I find some.

Sirfetch’d

I actually woke up early enough today to have a decent breakfast that consisted of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. For lunch I had a homemade pizza that was really delicious, and for dinner tonight my mom is making spaghetti!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I thought I was eating green bean casserole, but it turned out to be pasta with bacon. I aint even mad.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I had strawberry Greek yogurt for breakfast. For lunch, we went to a Mexican restaurant and I had nachos with cheese and salsa, a taco, and refried beans. I didn't have any dinner cause we ate lunch kind of late, but I had a leftover cherry cheesecake milkshake that was in the freezer. I'm still hungry. Wish I had some Pringles. The struggle is real.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
As soon as I woke up I mixed lemon with a glass of warm water, then took a teaspoon of honey. After taking medication for my nausea I had mashed banana with honey. Then managed to fit in steamed white rice and chicken soup. I don't think I'll be eating anything else today...

Years
Fried rice + bread. I ripped apart a slice of whole-wheat to go with the rice, and added some cubed potatoes and ground pork as well. I think it's better to use animal fats than plant oils for fried rice, cuz in this case the rice came out nice and crispy, whereas it gets all fluffy whenever I use canola.

Oh, and soy sauce. Mustn't forget the soy sauce. It goes really well with bread, which is sweet, so the fried rice comes out sweet and salty.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
for lunch I ate a lunchable with cheddar sunchips and as soon as I ate tha I then ate a mcdonalds hamburger with fries adn sweet tea lol

Mia Mew

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
I had a granola bar for breakfast (all I can really eat when I'm off to school for a rush), didn't eat lunch (not a fan of the school's meals) and I ate a salad and a personal pizza for dinner.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I had strawberry yogurt for breakfast and potato soup for lunch and dinner. :( I have been sick for a little over a week and it finally took its toll on my household folks, lol. So my mom made soup. ~_~

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I had three eggs for breakfast today. One was fried, and the other two were hard boiled. I also had a few slices of turkey bacon. At twelve in the afternoon, I drank a cup of tea. I had my lunch at three, which was chicken with rice and vegetables. For dinner, I had some rice pudding mixed with pieces Hershey's chocolate and Oreo cookies. It was all right, but it would have tasted a lot better if my mom didn't add too much sugar into the pudding. ):

Back