• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
Years
Just a quick question:

Are all evolving levels and need to evolve the same?

eg. with haunter on firered you have to trade it to evolve it. Is this the same on genesis? also Trapinch's evolve leel is 30 is this the same on Genesis?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Ive downloaded the ROM and this hack, but I cant get it to patch to Fire Red! I wanted to play it, but I cant get it to work!

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
@destinedjagold: That's what I cant get to work. I already tried those methods, and I still couldnt get it to work. It would just come up as Pokemon FireRed when it should come up as Genisis with Arceus and Giratina.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2009
help?

i dont know to patch the ips to my fire red some help please? and i havent been able to find anything about this on the forums so if im missing something and sound dumb im sorry i just havent ever patched things before

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
I like the hack so far, just got through the first cave. The only big problem I have is the first gym. The pokemon used only super effective moves against my spheal and I had to grind a bunch of levels in the grass to get an ice move. I still only finished with 2 hp left. Other than that, the hack is good. A bit easy so far after the gym.

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
Years
i dont know to patch the ips to my fire red some help please? and i havent been able to find anything about this on the forums so if im missing something and sound dumb im sorry i just havent ever patched things before

You're going to need a program called Lunar IPS in order to patch the rom. Google it.

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
Years
awesome and interesting storyline and ideas, I love how I bet im the only person who hasn't seen this b4

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Just a quick question:

Are all evolving levels and need to evolve the same?

eg. with haunter on firered you have to trade it to evolve it. Is this the same on genesis? also Trapinch's evolve leel is 30 is this the same on Genesis?
no they evolve earlier on so yeah they are different.

CdubFosho

Pokemon Adventure breeder
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
this patch is for fire red correct, i patched a fire red copy, the only emulator i get to play it on is no$ gameboy and it crashes as soon as you press the a button to get to the main screen any ideas?

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
Years
this patch is for fire red correct, i patched a fire red copy, the only emulator i get to play it on is no$ gameboy and it crashes as soon as you press the a button to get to the main screen any ideas?

Try using VisualBoy, I didn't have a problem with that. No$ Gameboy crashes with most hacks.

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2009
Hey I'm new here and saw this hack an immediatly downloaded it as it looks amazing. Anyway I have seemed to discover a problem that no-one else has in that when my Zigzagoon picked up a rare candy I tried to sell it at the Pokemart in the town where the first gym is however the mart will but it off of you for 0 Pokedollars instead of its normal amount in the real games. Just thought I'd tell you know so you can hopefully fix it at some point

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
it would be nicer if you could change the sprite on trainer card to look like the player and the minisprite on gym leader if i remember right first its erika's

Back