• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well they haven't even finished making Pokemon XD and LoZ: The Twighlight Princess.

But we still have to wait another 5 months for Emerald grrr

EDIT: UK means United Kingdom, it is the name for the combined countries of Scotland Wales and England. The UK flag is a flag of the combined flags of Scotland, Wales and England.

Stevo-Kun

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
Years
United Kingdom - where the Royal Family lives. XD I live there! And so does Stevo! (I think) XD

EDIT: grrrr.... why do they take so long!?! Spoils our fun and everybody else seems to get the games before us anyway.

Stevo-kun

Years
Well not long before us, I think they get the two games in October and we get them in November, so everyone gets them before Christmas.

But atleast is isn't 6 months.

Where in the England are ya? ^^;

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
Well that stinks, it has been sunny here for weeks and I think it as only rained once.

Howcome everyone I speak to alot in America wants to move to England?

Stevo-Kun

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
Years
I dunno, it's really wierd! I'd love to move to America...

Hmm... here, we had a lovely dose of sunshine, then it's been wet and dismal for the last three days. Honestly, the weather down here can't make up its mind. XD

Back