• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Maps] Curt's Region Starter Kit

Should I release the "Region Starter Kit" ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
Years
I know it has been so long since I have been on, but im here to share with you all what I have done. The region pack is not 100% complete but since I am not working on it anymore I have decided to release what I have completed.

I hope you guys enjoy it, and if there is any problems feel free to message me on MSN messenger : [email protected]

download link >>> http://rapidshare.com/files/282724805/Curts_Region_Starter_Kit.zip

enjoy

Does the content downloaded from those links reflect the percentages on the first post of this thread? Johto and Hoenn unfinished?

Great work, by the way. I'm sure this will help out alot of people.

Curt200718

Intermediate Game Developer
Years
Does the content downloaded from those links reflect the percentages on the first post of this thread? Johto and Hoenn unfinished?

Great work, by the way. I'm sure this will help out alot of people.

well to be honest i may have exaggerated a little on the progress of the hoenn region...after looking it over i would say its around 50% done...some will disagree :P

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
Years
no i did not...johto is basicly done except for inners and like one town

Awesome, awesome. This is a pretty amazing accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself.

Now if only more people would follow your example and make such great donations to the community!

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I got one question. Is it possible to upload the link to some other hosts like MediaFire, because Megaupload and Rapidshare might not work some for people here. Anyways, I'm sad you have given up continuing the project, though it still will help out alot of people on these forums.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Your welcome mate, we are the one that thank you : )

Are you done with it ? Maybe someone could pick it up and continue it.

Curt200718

Years
Well for the time being I don't plan on continuing, If someone would like to pick up where I left off that would be great and I say go for it.

Thank you all for your positive comments, i'm glad i have helped the community grow...this is the only site that I have put a download link to the kit...theres 4 links up now so everyone who wants it should be able to get it.

I may continue this project, but not right now...If anyone does plan on continuing please let me know..i wouldn't wanna continue when someone else has already mapped it :P

later guys and gals thank you all again and goodluck with you guys projects :)

Curt200718

Years
I have received word that the member known as "hardy har har" will be continuing the project. Just thought I would let you guys know...

I wish him the best of luck...as it is a very time consuming process...

later

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Thanks for doing this. It saved me alot of mapping so now I can get on with my region. ALso thakns to Hardy Har Har for deciding to continue the project.

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2009
Sounds like a good idea. What are you using as a rom base?

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Sounds like a good idea. What are you using as a rom base?

It's got nothing to do with emulation if you havn't noticed that this is the game development section but they are using rpg maker xp just for a heads up :D

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2009
Oh ok, i thought he was using advanced map to hack a rom. Sorry.

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 1, 2011
I just want to see Sinnoh - I'll re-tile it myself - reject tilesets PLEASE?
xD

Nah, just a bit of advice - don't include events, people will want to clean them up regardless. ;) Good luck! I really need Johto and Sinnoh, but with the progress you're making it shouldn't take too long =D

Back