• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
PazzKat said:
Shedinja is just a shell...so fragile..the poor little thing... I got one, thanks to a friend. Why? Because I was having a Ninja phase.
lol, Shedinja is the main member of my team on my GBA. I planned a strategy around it.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Yeah. This is one of the most popular clubs in PC, because of the shinies themselves. Most people who have the games are intrigued by them, and then join the club as a result. We have collected shinies from so many different people, it's almost funny.

Of all my friends (except the ones on PC), I am the only one with a shiny (and they have 300 to 400 hours each!). I used to think I was lucky, but now, looking at all these other shinies, I can only hope for one more... Oh well, all I can do is keep searching.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
k people, the club is going very well! I wanna get two rep bars and i luv u all!!

lol

Ive at last got shiny mudkip,!!!! yaY! 3 weeks (or dont remember) with out a shiny"!!! ARGH!!!

Hope u have a nice time, ill be playing GTA: San Andreas for a while. (new) lol

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
aaryn u need to update ur sig lol imagine if u had 150 shinies
in ur opinion *everyone* who would be the easiest to catch as a shiny in fr *obviously the common 1s like caterpie and stuff like that* but which one of the common ones ? when i get emerald ill to anything for a shiny mudkip

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
I just checked the Shiny Dex, and it looks like all we need of the Kanto pokemon are

Clefairy
Clefable
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Paras
Parasect
Meowth
Persian
Ponyta
Rapidash
Grimer
Muk
Drowzee
Hypno
Hitmonchan
Lickatung
Mr.Mime
Jynx
Pinsir
Ditto
Porygon
Aerodactyl
Snorlax

And of course:

Mew

If we can focus on getting these pokemon, we will have a good chunk of the dex done soon!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
im trying for the snorlax
and those pokemon arent exactly common to get in fr
Q for aaryn: um.. how do you know if ur starter is shiny ? is it from when u see it in the box fr/lg or the circle in r/s/e ???

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
my sp ran out of batteries today during choir... (i was hunting my aerodactyl) ya, that's all i have to say. bye for now.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hey ur joinig the clubs in my sig !!! thats cool, pazz so ur sig suggests that u got 1 shiny only ??? youngotaku u need to display ur captured shiny pokemon in ur sig rsgh5 kinda made that a rule *i think?*

edit: O.o u dont got any thats cool i only got my 1st shiny last year sandshrew oh can some1 tell me if they like what the shiny sandslash looks like might evolve it if u like it

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i'm still having a very hard time beleiving that pichuman has "only caught 51 shinies"... i know we go on the honor system here... but that's just unbeleivable. i hate myself for saying it, but i just don't know if i can beleive him... sorry. is it a rule to display our shinies in our sigs? i forget. i know that we're supposed to at least link to the club.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
youngotaku said:
None...but im going to start searching.Hunting actully...;)
Alright, thanks for telling me. You can look for anything you want, but if you look at the second post, it has a list of the shinies we have caught. Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide to search for ;) .

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
rsgh5 said:
i'm still having a very hard time beleiving that pichuman has "only caught 51 shinies"... i know we go on the honor system here... but that's just unbeleivable. i hate myself for saying it, but i just don't know if i can beleive him... sorry. is it a rule to display our shinies in our sigs? i forget. i know that we're supposed to at least link to the club.

erm.. hes playing silver/ gold and they are pretty easy to get shinies from the oldies especially if he had a ditto anyway h mightl be lying if he caught a tonne of shinies the next post although for now i trust him

Back