• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
rsgh5 said:
what makes you so mad? you wanna know what makes me mad!? i bet you can guess... (stupid pink dinosaurs!)
ya, shinehunter187, feel free to join. remember to include a link to us in your sig. that goes for just about all of you. i think i'm the only one with a link here...
No ya ain't. :P **Points to siggy**

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i was gonna look for a shiny snorlax and he looks Xactly the same as a normal one almost...

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
hey, i also have the link, and rsgh5 lz dont be angry with retardeds!!! i told you lol.

oh and if i get caught they take my gba from me, and my preciousssssss cnat be taken with me or i will DIE!! i need shiny hunting just as i need water!
lol

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2004
i added my link! and everyone vote for dratini!!!! Im gonna try to hatch one with dragon dance so i can put it on my team!!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
<.<;; **Slowly backs away from Aaryn** LOL! Well, just got through from Lavender to the sports fishing area. For some reason the music in Lavender makes me want to throw up. @_@;; Anyway, starting to fish. XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
well, i guess it's a good thing you're the leader here then. it would be weird having anybody less avid.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
blah shiny dratini is ok it and shiny aerodactyl look like barney

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
o thanks! rub it in! at least shiney dragonite looks pimpnoxious (yes it is a real word)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
ok guys im about to throw up, hemm how to sya this for you no to get hurt, ..

well ill be straight, at my 8th and three quarters hour of looking for shiny bulba, i made it. and shiny bulba appeared. i have caught 2 today and 2 yesterday.

4 in two days. I cant explain this since i do NOT cheat and never did, and i do NOT do anything weird to the game or with the game to make shinies appear.

Looks like ill be able to sleep a bit lol. I may stay for dratini hunting though.

OH! and rsgh5, i dedicate this catch to you! i called my bulba rsgh5 lol.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
omg this sounds like it should be on oprah....if i had to name a shiny a members name i would name it....... hmmmmmmm the pimpinest name ever ....tyranitar_dude yeah its true its a pimp name....

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
lol no kidding, im simply frieked out.

cant beleive this. god loves me or Shatoshi taijiri made the cartridges specially for me. when i looked down and saw the thing i just jumped in my seat! When my sis told me she caught a shiny abra i just didnt beleive that but oh well ita was true so i said cool! but it wasnt as exiciting since i did not catch it. this one was a weird surprise. thought ghost and spirits were helping me on this when i saw it lol

good luck on yours everyone

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
could be, but i dont feed my cartridge or nothing, i may give it some love (no jokes) i sing to it so it can sleep and put him in its mini bed. lol

i read to him also!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
FREEaaAAAK FREEAAAAK FREEEAAAAK ..j/k j/k i throw my cartridge...one time it called :the national cartridge hotline " on me and reported me to their staff i was taken away to jail i got back 7 weeks ago... they put my cartridge in a foster home....ive never seen it since.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
great, i leave to do my homework for half an hour and look what happens! people are talking about their cartriges... one time i almost got busted at an airport.
i had a bunch of gameboy games in my pocket that i forgot to take out when i went through the metal detector. when the security person asked me what it was, i said, "oh, it's nothing, just my cartriges" and she got really wide eyed and nudged some guy she was next to who looked at me funny. but before anything bad happened, i took them out and said, "see?" and they let me go.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
hahah i went to an airport this summer when i went to wyoming and yellowstone..and i got stopped cuz i had sumthin on me...they took errythong out of my pocjkets and they couldnt find it ..it turns out it was the little bronze thing on my blue jeans, that makes me question airport security ...... i took my g-boy an da plane and cartridges and they didnt ask me what it was.....i just hated when i had to wait til i could turn it back on when ur just getting on da plane ...if you have electronics working it'll mess with the engine and crap i had to wait like 30 mins b4 i could turn it on and there was some fat woman beside me that went to sleep and had her arm on myleg ...it felt so weird..... :\

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
that's plenty awkward. one time they confiscated my plastic lightsaber because it "resembled a weapon" i was flying out of salt lake.

Years
may i join? i caught a shiny golbat, and evolved it. its my fav poke b/c its shiny... lets have a roleplay 4 dis club and we only use shiny pokes that we actualyl caught

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
an RP...? i'm not in charge here, but i don't really know if i support that idea, no offence.

Back