• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Tahu redux

KshV16L.jpg

I need to get another orange or red HF figure...

Drekavac

Screamer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Hell
  • Seen Dec 10, 2016
I'm not into Mecha anime. Though Code Geass and TTGL were awesome.

And what is this blasphemy? Dero disappears for a few days and nobody bothers to zero this thing here. :<

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
It's not anime and it's not strictly mecha

It's bio-mechanical, a mixture of life and machine

Arma

The Hyena
Years
260. Wow, been a while since I last posted here...
Anyway, Bionicle was awesome! Too bad I can't find that point 'n click adventure game anymore. =(

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Ah thanks! Though I actually meant part two of the game... XD Never played the first one, I was rather addicted to second one... still don't understand on how I've ever forget the name.XD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

Talking of games, HOLY **** MGS5 JUST GOT ANNOUNCED. Well, technically it has been around for quite a while but YEAH OFFICIAL REVEAL. MGS: Ground Zeroes & MGS: Phantom Pain together form Metal Gear Solid 5. I don't have any console but if I were to buy one it'd be for these games. :OOOO

Arma

The Hyena
Years
@WhoeverpostedMGS5trailer: Oooh Now that's something worth waiting for! =D Even though I haven't even played MGS: rising yet XD

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Two words: you rock!

On a completely unrelated note:
The ONE day I decided to go to the savanna, the weather decided to rain -.-;
savannahc.png

I traveled so far to just catch a Pansear, looks like I'll be going home empty-handed. -.-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back