• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm more like Kenshin. I'm more interested in the rival dynamics than shipping dynamics, as well as general character interactions. Team composition is also really great in which I say Ash's Snivy is flawless and amazing. Fight me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think almost more interesting than the relationship between the humans is the relationships between some of the Pokémon. Things like Lagomorph shipping or Pikachu/Piplup's last day in Sinnoh really make the show a lot more watchable when there's small amusing sections involing the Pokémon flirting or emotional sections with the Pokémon bonding deeply thrown in. Plus a lot of the human/Pokémon relationships that come up like Ash and Gliscor at the air battle master's place and Dawn/Piplup etc, they're what makes the show really interesting in my opinion. Also sometimes a little OTT...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
cpr.gif

Sometimes I feel my role in life is to be the dedicated CPR-guy to this thread... ah well. Be off with you!

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I got a new phone recently. Apparently, it's easier to get in to Heaven than to get a hold of this phone.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
So it gets sent back into the area where it was sent out of. Which means that whoever sends this thread out should think of a more active place to send it? 8D

I'm good with my phone, though it's 'outdated' with having like... three versions after it? idk anymore.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
YAY the wandering thread is back here!

I bought myself a new phone pretty recently too; about 3 months ago! Mine isn't super state of the art (not an iphone or a galaxy s3) but it's a smart phone that does me good. :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I got a new phone recently. Apparently, it's easier to get in to Heaven than to get a hold of this phone.

What kind of phone?

Im getting a phone for Christmas, an iPhone. My ancient phone is breaking and on it's way out >.< Ive had it for years and it's held up ok, but I think its time for it to be retired ^^;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I got my last "new" phone some months ago. It's already scratched up and stuff but works well enough. It's just a cheapo flip-phone but I don't really care. It can make calls and I'm able to text people (though people always ignore me when I do), so it's good enough.

Years
Speaking of technology and stuff, I did get a new TV a couple of months ago, and it was about time.
My old TV was one of those giant ones that are really fat and take up 90% of the room, so there's a big difference between it and this new one, which is about 3-4cm thick.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My TV's cable box broke >.> so I cant watch TV in my room but I guess thats alright. I use it only for playing games on the Wii until it's fixed.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I got my phone in February of this year. Galaxy S II. Much better than my old phone that was billed as a "normal cell phone with smartphone features". That thing had no apps

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
I got my phone in February of this year. Galaxy S II. Much better than my old phone that was billed as a "normal cell phone with smartphone features". That thing had no apps

Congratulations :D I hope it does you well

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
The only phone i own is the one i got a few years back.Its a Samsung Champ,its not much but it does the job.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
You're only 15 so I could understand why.. though it may seem strange in this day and age NOT to have a phone.. people are forgetting the fact that even a low-range data phone plan can still cost quite a lot per year.
I have no doubt you'll get one eventually though!

I didn't really use anything on my phone (apart from call my mom or text a friend once in a while) before this past year. Now I use my phone a lot.. but I guess that makes sense.
I have my own home phone, too.. because they offer unlimited long-distance to other countries.. and it's definitely cheaper than anything seeing as my parents want me to call them every day to keep in touch!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay since the topic is on cell phones, I would appreciate opinions on this idea.

My dad takes my phone to work somewhat often, to call home during breaks and use the internet. Should I set the ringtone to dubstep and call it with the house phone while he's at work?

Back