• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Khawill

<3
Years
I will make a list of possible techniques for every race, just to be fair.

I'm making a list of techniques for the fire foxes now. (Elise is just use as a place name)
Incinerate- At high temperatures Elise burns, absorbing heat energy. After she has stored enough energy, she releases it in all directions, sending fire and scorching the earth around her. Requires her to be outside, on a sunny day. (Artificial sun lights can also be used, only if they are strong)

2. Scorch- After a preparation swirl has been drawn, starting large then spiraling in, Elise causes thin walls of flame to follow the drawing. Anybody standing in the circle will be badly burned.

3. Pillar of fire- Elise focuses at a spot, then creates a solid cylinder of flame to come up from it seemingly instantly. Can only come up vertically, and flames on the ground appear as a warning before the instant pillar.

4. Fire Breath- Elise breaths in deeply. She then blows fire out of her mouth.

5. Phoenix- Elise creates wings of fire that come out from her back. These wings don't allow flight, though they can be controlled, allowing attacks from them. Additionally Elise uses fire to propel herself in any direction, giving the illusion of flight. Requires human form, takes a lot of energy

5b. Dragon- Elise's wings look more like a dragon. She flies up high then uses fire breath onto the ground. She also sets her hand ablaze, allowing swipes and punches to cause burns and fire damage. Requires human form, takes a lot of energy.

6. Fox- Elise releases her human form, gaining more speed and claws. She also posses sharper teeth. She is stronger in this form, and her fire is more potent. Each tail she has represents how strong she is.

7. Fireball- Elise creates a ball of fire, of which she throws at high speeds at the target. If it misses its target and hits a wall, it will explode violently. Additionally it can be detonated mid throw.

8. Blossom- Elise creates a flower of fire to surround around her. When the flower completely encloses, it rapidly absorb heat around her (faster than incinerate) causing enemies and allies to become cold. This heat energy then releases uncontrollable pillars of fire around her. After this attack (which is only useable outside, on a sunny day) the sun is blocked out and Elise is not able to fight anymore. This attack makes her vulnerable before the rose closes and after it is released. Any projectiles fired near it will be turned to ash or melted.

9. Photosynthesis- Using the sun, Elise slowly regains energy. This ability is passive and uncontrollable. On the other side, she also loses energy when not exposed to the sun.

10. Heat shield- Elise creates a shield of fire to encase her at high temperatures. She is unable to move, but nothing can penetrate the shield.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
*list of flashy, unnecessarily complicated, functionally useless, and/or waste-too-much-time-and/or-energy-to-be-of-any-use techniques... and fire breath + fireballs.*

Khawill... I think you may have a problem. I've brought together some of your friends who share my concerns. They've all written a letter for you. Would anyone like to read theirs first?

Delete a move and learn FETCH?

BITE
GROWL
PSYWAVE
TAUNT

Delete GROWL?

[Yes]
[No]

1... 2... poof!

SOLO forgot GROWL and learned FETCH!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Are you sure you want to release Solo? Y/N

*hammers Y*

@PinkSapphire: If we were to use a system at all, I'd rather use an existing one that has been thoroughly playtested, rather than a haphazard one thrown together to easily be taken advantage of.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So sorry I haven't posted yet. Life's a little busy but luckily I'll have time tomorrow to post.

Edit: Posting now, Cheryll ended up not eating her food, will be in the classroom.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Khawill... I think you may have a problem. I've brought together some of your friends who share my concerns. They've all written a letter for you. Would anyone like to read theirs first?

Delete GROWL?

[Yes]
[No]

1... 2... poof!

SOLO forgot GROWL and learned FETCH!
All you needed was a muzzle!

Are you sure you want to release Solo? Y/N

*hammers Y*
I wouldn't expect any different~.

Oh, and Pink, It's "Commandeer", not Commander. It actually does have two e's in it.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Remember guys c: tomorrow we'll leave to the battlefield~ which means i'll post as Ryuu tomorrow and as the comandeer.

Oh, and as Oz ofcourse c; i'll post from his perspective~

Oh and Khawill~ Ryuu is not so happy with Frio's move… ^^ he broke lots of tables…

Khawill

<3
Years
I think if we count the tables he didn't break, the teacher would be happier.

Anyways it is his fault for making Frio come to class early. I mean, Frio is a snowperson, the are uncontrollable and reckless, or something like that. (Not sure who else to blame now, Solo is off doing something so I can't blame the dog...)

Sapphire Rose

Years
I could see Higohigo getting mad at Gavin for all of this since he is capable of using ice magic and they already dislike each other. If he doesn't, you can be sure that Gavin will shift the blame on himself, regardless.

Meh he already assumed it was Frio c: Gavin can take the blame on himself though and take Frio's punishment xD

I posted as Ryuu guys~

Khawill

<3
Years
Well geez, don't know why you gotta be so angry toward Frio dawg, he waz just trying to be stronger. I mean yolo and what not.

No but really, if these punishments keep up, Frio is just going to have to sleep in that classroom.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Well geez, don't know why you gotta be so angry toward Frio dawg, he waz just trying to be stronger. I mean yolo and what not.

No but really, if these punishments keep up, Frio is just going to have to sleep in that classroom.

Well c: maybe it was just not a clever idea to crush some tables in front of the teacher~ ^^

Sapphire Rose

Years
Maybe he will just have to crush more tables :D
In all fairness, he did move them out of the way, so really we can blame his lack of control.

Just wait untill you find out what Higoroshi will do with Frio in his detention… -v-

No… he won't beat him up or eat him :p

Years
RUN FRIO!

Mr. Higoroshi is going to do horrible things that you won't remember till you're 40!
Spoiler:

Back