• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC

Years
Hello there Daz! Welcome to the world of PC. <3

I'd love to visit England sometime! :( Not sure when I'll be able to but it would be really awesome. Want to visit London first and then check out some of the more rural towns. America is pretty big and certainly very diverse but I'm quite ready to go and travel the world, heh.

If you're a breeder you're sure to enjoy the Trade Corner board - it's a good place to trade your newly-bred Pokemon and let us know your latest (or best) breeds. Just a suggestion! Hope you'll stick around and will ask if there is ever any help you need, yes? We're always happy to assist here on the forum.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2015
Cheers guys, I will regularly check out the trade corner but I'm not very good with IV breeding

Years
Hello Daz! It's a great pleasure to meet you!

Given you're a dedicated breeder, you'll definitely enjoy the breeding services over in the Trade Corner section where we have some very dedicated people there who love to help out and make sure everyone gets their desired Pokemon. Excited about Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire by the way? I can tell the activity here will explode when the new games come out, although I do feel sorry you are one of the unfortunate ones who have to wait an extra week but these games will be goddamn beautiful and they'll bring so many memories back.

Anyways, good luck and hopefully you can stick around as an active poster. You can always contact Sheep or any other staff members if you need any assistance, but pretty much anyone is always willing to help because that's what PC'ers love to do. Have fun and I'll see you!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2015
I'll always stick aroung on here, I grow up playing pokemon right from the start, I even played with the pokemon cards

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hii there, are you having fun so far? =D We're always happy to see ans of pokemon among us, so with you, our PC family has grown even better! So, welcome. <33

Feel free to ask anyone for pointers about breeding anytime! I'm sure they'll love to help out; especially at the Trade Corner, y'know? So yeah, don't be shy! And hopefully we can speak again, yes? Have fun, and I wish you a wonderful staaaay. :3

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

I'm from England too! Nice place to live, right? Shame about the coalition though...guess we can't have everything. xD
Don't worry too much if you're not great with IV Breeding - there are plenty of people in Trade Corner who can help you with that, and give you tips and tricks to get the desired results! I never had the patience for it, myself...doesn't really make a difference in the game, and I'm not an online battler, so never seemed necessary to me. Same with EV training...at least until Super Training made it easier, aha~

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back