• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon 2000 B.C

Status
Not open for further replies.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
Welcome to the world of Pokemon, 4000 yr's ago

Made with RPG marker Xp

Features
- Pokemon + Fansty
- expore the new region callled ''unnamed''
- vist all 4 offical regions 4000 yr's ago
- cast magic
- make your own pokeballs
- skills
- quests
- aliens invade the world
- Time Travel
- Train Pokemon
- Hunt Pokemon
- Pokemon Ranger
- Pokemon VS alines
- battle pokemon with 4th Gen style
- mining
- no pokemon centres
- cooking
- fishing
- Gym's
- possibly might became an MMO

Stroy
there isn't much of a story just lots of quest
you begin your adventre like most fansty games on a unknow place of land and walk around

Maps
coming soon

Team
Me- Leader
Riolu-Spriter
Pokemoerules-?????
Freak A-mapper
need more members

Download
after region is complete and a few quest are added

Last edited:

riolu's

riolu? where!
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2009
spriter please?

img195.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blondmidget.jpg

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
Sounds interesting, a little familiar, but interesting. I hope you are planning to use a different tile set so it feels like it is in the past.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Your region should not be called "unnamed".
The people of the era may be stupid, but you don't have to be.
Don't include all 4 regions if your really dedicated to this game.
You won't get it finished, that's a promise.
Make one region and maybe add extra islands to explore.
Magic? What kind of magic do you mean?
I like the Poke Ball making feature, they'll probably all be made out of rocks or somethin.
Take a look at some of the better games on this site, (Amythest, Morning Dawn, Acanthite, etc.) see how the page is set up?
When you get more into the game with screens and everything, make it more like that. That is definitely one of the first things i judge a game on.

And this is 4000 years ago, no pokemon today should be there now except for ancient ones like Magikarp, or Relicanth.
You should incorporate new ones.

The name Pokemon 2000 B.C. isn't very appealing, make it something with some flair.

Last edited:

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
Sounds interesting, a little familiar, but interesting. I hope you are planning to use a different tile set so it feels like it is in the past.
well, yech I am using diffrent tile's

the link isn't working the site saids 'unable to load image'
so I can't see the sprites

Stops reading....
Hmmm.
How may I ask will you heal?
Or will that reveal to much??
Food! how do you get Food Fish,Cook etc....(ask Brock)

Your region should not be called "unnamed".
The people of the era may be stupid, but you don't have to be.
Don't include all 4 regions if your really dedicated to this game.
You won't get it finished, that's a promise.
Make one region and maybe add extra islands to explore.
Magic? What kind of magic do you mean?
I like the Poke Ball making feature, they'll probably all be made out of rocks or somethin.
Take a look at some of the better games on this site, (Amythest, Morning Dawn, Acanthite, etc.) see how the page is set up?
When you get more into the game with screens and everything, make it more like that. That is definitely one of the first things i judge a game on.

And this is 4000 years ago, no pokemon today should be there now except for ancient ones like Magikarp, or Relicanth.
You should incorporate new ones.

The name Pokemon 2000 B.C. isn't very appealing, make it something with some flair.
ok there will be a new region name
and all 4 region's will be in it (well parts of them)
there will be fakepokemon and all pokemon will be in it and they will fit!
and the name will get updated

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Well I'm not sure if you were yellin at me or somethin.
But, i've been around PC for a little bit and i know what happens to games on here.
I'm just trying to help you out.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2009
Would a PokeBall making feature Even be possible, with RMXP? I really don't get how you can let players make pokeball's? Or do you mean you gather the materials and make a single item kinda like crafting something?

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
You will definately have to incoroprate new pokemon except for the following (Magikarp and maybe Gyarados, Relicanth, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Armaldo, Lileep, Cradily, Omanyte, Omastar, Cranidos, Rampardos,Shieldon and Bastiodon) Those are all fossil pokes and pokes described as ancient pokes. Also you may be safe keeping all the legendaries being as they are pretty much ancient as well. And Blazers is right. You can't include current pokes except the ones I mentioned because they won't fit sorry but they just wont. You will have to make prehistoric pokemon that willmore than likely have died out or EVOLVED into the modern pokemon. You may also be safe using a few others like the geodude evo line and the larvitar evo line. But you won't be able to use to many modern ones due to the time period you plan to have your game set in. I wish you luck but personally I think you are planning to do way to much.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
sorry, i cant seem to get the links uploaded right now... maybe the files got corupted! DX
yech, I can't wait to see them

sound interesting, are you confident enough to do it all?
yes

Well I'm not sure if you were yellin at me or somethin.
But, i've been around PC for a little bit and i know what happens to games on here.
I'm just trying to help you out.
thz! and this game won't die

Would a PokeBall making feature Even be possible, with RMXP? I really don't get how you can let players make pokeball's? Or do you mean you gather the materials and make a single item kinda like crafting something?
you need to gather the matrials

You will definately have to incoroprate new pokemon except for the following (Magikarp and maybe Gyarados, Relicanth, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Armaldo, Lileep, Cradily, Omanyte, Omastar, Cranidos, Rampardos,Shieldon and Bastiodon) Those are all fossil pokes and pokes described as ancient pokes. Also you may be safe keeping all the legendaries being as they are pretty much ancient as well. And Blazers is right. You can't include current pokes except the ones I mentioned because they won't fit sorry but they just wont. You will have to make prehistoric pokemon that willmore than likely have died out or EVOLVED into the modern pokemon. You may also be safe using a few others like the geodude evo line and the larvitar evo line. But you won't be able to use to many modern ones due to the time period you plan to have your game set in. I wish you luck but personally I think you are planning to do way to much.
so you are telling me there were no monkeys, brids, ants, sharks 4000 yeras ago
pokemon are based on animals so like animals they exsited 4000 yeras ago

afroquackster

SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
Years
so, you're gonna put your soul into it and lose your life? give it some time, don't rush things, when you're stressed out, go on a date. when you're happy do this project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back