• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2011
Hey looking for thunduras, offering any starter from every game and kyuren never been leveled or messed with. pm me if intrested

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Need help on heart gold -offering shiny

hey people i just got my freinds heart gold and i want to swap some pokemon from it to my own heart gold , these are shiny crobat and an event arceus problem is i dont got 2 ds's so can someone help me .
the way it works is: i swap you my pokemonn from my freinds hg
and you stay on and then you swap them to me after i change games .

I offer you a ut shiny wurple ,
Please do not scam me :( i just want to get events on my hg

my freinds hg fc =2193 7829 8668

my own fc is on my sig :)

beanzy100000

Collector
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
looking for ANY pokemon holding a light ball.
Offering:
Tornadus
Thundurus
Zekrom
Kyurem
Landorus
Zorora
Volcarona
Porygon
All starter pokemon (not treeko, turtwig or chimchar)
Other rare pokemon, (including a lot of water types, just ask)

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2020
Dreamworld Poliwag/whirl/toad and/or Weedle Please

I'm looking to trade with someone for a Politoad/whirl/wag from dream world. I want one of those drizzling Politoeds. It'd be helpful for me as a water pokemon trainer. I'd also like a weedle. Mostly, my interest is for the Politoeds though. If anyone has one of those Politoeds or can breed one, I would be ETERNALLY grateful. I don't have much to offer, though I do have a lot of Zorua, Baton Passing Scyther, and Dragon Dance/Drain Punch Scraggy's. If anyone could take the time to help me out, I'd be so happy. :D

My AIM is KazaiChan, I'm on there a lot. My friend code is:

2408 4448 9636

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
LF: Archen any level (low or egg preferred)
OF: VM me, I just started Black so I don't have much to offer

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
LF: Shinies
Offering: Shiny charizard, shiny rayquaza, shiny scizor, shiny tyranitar, shiny metagross
PM or VM me if your internested :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
LF: someone trustworthy to trade evolve my Gurgurr
OF: dont have anything really :/

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Looking for LEGIT English Shiny Male Archen/Archeops.
Offering Legit Shiny Latias WITH PKRUS!
Other shinies if interested.
PM me if interested!

Years
Looking for Event Arceus

I have a majority of the 10ANNIV pokemon and alot of shiny's. If you want a certain pokemon for the Arceus tell me, cause I probably have it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2011
z

LF: MALE Ekans, Arbok, Seviper with Dark Pulse (so it has to be TMed and transferred from Gen 4) for breeding
OF: Power items or PM me anything you need and I'll see if I have it if ur playing Black I'll be able to help more i guess

PKMN White Friend Code: 1291 8211 4944

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
LF: Dreamworld Gligars

Willing to trade EV trained Pokemon, Shinies, and Egg moved Pokemon. I also have DW Vulpix, DW Poliwag, and DW Dratini.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2011
LF: koffing, phanpy, chansey (or its evolutions), magnemite, and REALLY looking for a MODEST celebi, male nidoran

OF: suicune, timid tornadus, timid celebi, naive kyurem, various starters, shroomish; ask and i may have what you're looking for.

PM me. =)

Last edited:
Years
IV breeding most of the GEN 4 pokemon. choose two of your desired stats to have 31 (or close to that) IVs in. As i've a few orders, yours may take some time to complete. I have all day to breed, so you won't have to wait long.

Seeking 5th gen good IV pokemons.
PM me with your offer and what youre seeking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back