• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Yeah. I can write up a whole list and everything! It's gonna certainly have to be a team effort so if we get ourselves a good group then we should have this done in no time... We'd keep it exclusive with a password and everything. Have a bit of mystery around the hideout and everything." Mark said.

Len followed Alexis out of the bushes, holding onto the spare Lum Berry. Snype looked at the both of them with a wry smirk.

"Just two berries? Kehehe. Nice find though. Lum Berries are always handy in emergencies... hehe, weeellll I think I'm gonna go back and stick around with Mark. You two have a nice chat." He said with a small smirk, still teasing the two of them.

Len looked at Alexis and scratched his side for a moment. "Heh... well um... yeah. I'm happy you enjoyed the adventure and all. Just happy to know your there to watch my back at least... geez I just noticed I keep complimenting you alot. I must sound like a total suck up.Haha." Len said.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
XYLOPHONE
12.png
239.png
240.png
129.png

→ pokémon center

"Christian. But I'll call you Chris then. I know how it is to want a nickname," Xylo said and let his eyes float into thoughts. Xylophone Piano Oracion. Seriously, who would ever name their kid that? His own parents, apparently. Christian's name was cool in comparison.

"So you're about to go to the dorms now, or what? I could accompany you. I think I'm done exploring... for now." The last two words, Xylo said a bit hesitantly. Really, he did want to go exploring some more. He heard there was a volcano and a swamp and stuff on this island. But he had already been acting childish for a bit today; he should keep his cool now.

Nurse Joy was already finished with healing the two pokémon. Magikarp was apparently easy to re-energize and Princess was hardly damaged at all. The blonde boy straightened up and followed Christian out from the pokémon center. Out on the street, Xylo thought about something.

"Hey, what pokémon have you got, Chris? Apart from your Buizel, I mean. Care to show me? I'm thinking of what more pokémon I should capture here. I heard that there are a lot of different species living on the island."

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Christian Parker Zakaria

The Team:
224.gif
418.gif
173.gif

~Oak Town Pokemon Center

"Christian. But I'll call you Chris then. I know how it is to want a nickname," Xylo said.

"...Yeah." Chris said. Just by looking at him, Chris could tell that Xylo is somewhat troubled.

"So you're about to go to the dorms now, or what? I could accompany you. I think I'm done exploring... for now." Xylo asked Chris.

"Well, our original plan was to sightsee first before we head on to the academy. But since it is getting late, going to the academy is a smarter choice." Chris replied.

Xylo got his Pokemon back and followed Chris out of the Pokemon Center.

"Hey, what pokémon have you got, Chris? Apart from your Buizel, I mean. Care to show me? I'm thinking of what more pokémon I should capture here. I heard that there are a lot of different species living on the island." Xylo asked.

"Really? Well, here's my Pokemon! Let's go Hydro and Note!" Chris said while getting Hydro and Note's Pokeballs and threw it in the air. The pokeballs opened and released a powerful Octillery and a cute yet deadly Cleffa.

"Octa, Octillery!" (Ugh.. What is it, Chris?) Hydro said.

"Cleffa, Clef?" (Are we there yet?) Note asked.

"No, you guys, Anyways, this is Xylo. He wants to meet all of you." Chris said.

"Octa, oc..." (Hey, what's up Xylo!) Hydro said.

"Cleffa, clef!" (Hi, Mr. Xylo! Nice to meet you!) Note formally said.

"... Bui." (Hey.) Jet simply said.

Chris, Hydro, and Note were shocked. They never heard Jet talked. Ever.

"Wait, did you just talked Jet?" Chris asked.

"Buizel, Bui?" (You didn't hear our conversation with Princess?) The agile Buizel asked.

"Wait, who is Princess?" Chris asked.

"Bui, bui, buizel!" (His Butterfree.) Jet replied while pointing to Xylo.

"Oh that reminds me, can I see you Pokemon, Xylo? I'm dying to see your Pokemon!" Chris asked Xylo.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
((OOC: Can Chris communicate with his pokémon in their language? ))

XYLOPHONE
12.png
239.png
240.png
129.png

→ oak town

"Let's go Hydro and Note!" He opened two pokéballs to release a powerful Octillery and a cute yet deadly Cleffa.

Any sign of Xylo's calm and controlled outer self was gone by now. With a smile of childish excitement, he looked at Christian's pokémon. The Octillery looked badass and the Cleffa's cuteness could even rival, if not top, that of Princess!

"Wow," he said. "An Octillery would be cool to have on the team... I'll definitely consider searching for one."

But instead of hearing Xylo's praise, Christian seemed focused on his Buizel, Jet. Both him and his other pokémon seemed surprised about something. Jet didn't usually say anything?

"Oh that reminds me, can I see you Pokemon, Xylo? I'm dying to see your Pokemon!" Christian asked Xylo before the smaller boy had time to inquire about it though.

A wide grin spread across Xylo's face as he took up Duke's and Monk's pokéballs. "Sure! I present to you... the awesome team of lightning and fire! Duke!" The Elekid came out and made its horns sparkle a little just for show. It landed close to Hydro. "Monk!" Xylo continued, and the Magby came out and landed close to Note.

Monk bowed slightly to the cute creature in front of him, while Elekid tried to shake hands with Hydro but seemed confused as to what tentacle he should grab.

"And of course, there's Princess. She's my... well, she's the first pokémon I ever caught. She doesn't like when I leave her anywhere, so I always carry her on my team."

He sent out the Butterfree again, who made a little loop in the air before soaring down to giggle at Christian and Jet.

'Hi again!' she said to Jet. 'And hi to you, pinkie and reddie!' she added to the newcomers.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri paused and looked around, blushing deeply at what Bea had said, and trying to concentrate on something else.

"U-um... Skye and Max are..." he said, looking down the road. The pair of them had seemingly walked a long way, as he couldn't see his friends any more.

"I dunno... But Skye knows the way. He came with me and the others to this shop too." Brian said, uncertain about that. The memory of that event was slightly over shadowed by some of his friends getting hurt and Thyme getting sick in the fight with those bugs. He shrugged, and Frost popped out of his pokeball and crossed his arm, a smirk on his face.

"You should... Chill out." he said to Bea with a nod, "All you're doing is giving me a headache. What do you think could have happened if Bri's leg had been a little weaker. He's not still fully recovered, or hadn't you noticed? Until he can walk without limping, don' be dropping girls, or anyone else on him."

"F-frost! Calm down! Sapphire, this is my sneasel, Frost. He's... A mbit of a joker, but recently he's been acting a bit funny." Brian said, patting Frost on the head and smiling, though Frost acted like he didn't care. He turned and looked down the road, but said nothing about the approaching espeon.

Thyme and Bouncy

"Where is Brian?" Thyme asked, ignoring Bouncy's efforts to play with her. Bouncy paused. She had a slightly confused look on her face.

"Huh?" the igglybuff said curiously. Thyme put her hand over her face and shook her head.

"You inderstood me child. Brian, our trainer... Hm... Wait. Let's play a game." she said, smiling softly,. Bouncy's eyes lit up and she leapt into the air.

"Yay! Gonna play with Thyme!" she said happily, bouncing off of the snivy's head.

"Knock it poff! Listen to me! The rules are this, whoever can find Brian first is the winner. You don't want to lose to me, do you?" Thyme said with a smug smirk. She was confident that Bouncy knew where Brian was, and her guess seemed to be correct when the igglybuff began to bounce away.

Drake

Killita twisted in the air, trying to gain altitude, and only managing to get hit in the tail by the attack. She shrieked defiantly and rose, looking down at Fraxure.

"Better hope she's a good jumper. Because I'm telling you right now, if you can't fly or don't have a way to use a distance attack, then Fraxure won't be able to defeat Killita." Drake said, pointing up at the flygon who was circling several yards above their heads, and still rising.

"Killita, Dragon Breath!" Drake said with a smirk, watching Killta rain purple flames toward the Fraxure. Despite her grandeur, he knew that move had hit her hard. He could tell by the labored breathing and roughly flapping wings, but she was good to keep going for some time. Stupid hyper crit moves. They always seemed to get the better of him. Oh well, she was tough, and he knew she'd survive.

Duster and Sprinkles

Sprinkles growled at Duster, who had a firm hold on his tail.

"Let me go! He's asking for it!" he said angrily, turning his head to stare at the rattata who was running away in a panic.

"Oh please. You got mad cause he said something you didn't like! Come on, grow up a bit!" Duster said, smiling happily. Sprinkles huffed and shook his head, then they both paused as Bouncy bounced past them, singing merrily.

"Well, looks like we found her. Can we go now?" Sprinkles said, and Duster let him go.

"Heh, in a hurry to see a certain espeon?" the minccino said. Sprinkles growled and glared at her.

"Shut up! Leave me alone!" He said, not even bothering to deny he liked her. That would only get her going more.

"Gah, what the heck are you yelling about now?" Thyme's voice called out. She and Bouncy had paused and were both staring at Sprinkles.

Quin

Quin burst out laughing. "Well, that settles it, you are blind Ms. Ashara. Hehehe, I'm just messing with you." Quin said, suddenly turning serious. "And it's really none of your business. So, and I mean no disrespect, keep you nose out of it."

"Oh snap. Quin making threats? That's new. And you, ghost, what'd you say your name was? And is this bloody luxray yours? She nearly killing my pokemon." Zara said boredly.

"Zara, I'm not making threats. I'm the least threatoning guy here. And when did Ezar and Arcino become your pokemon?" he said, fully capable of holding a conversation with everyone in the room, at the same time, even if a few of them were without a body. He smiled and patted his Sandlash on the head, making a mental note to go find Ciel when he got through in here.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel nodded his head quickly, the idea of having a secret hideout up here with Mark and whatever other friends he might make here, was starting to get him really excited, a wide smile on his lips as he glances up from the drawing. "Yeah, definitely. But we can't start building anything here, or people will notice. We just need to make the tunnel into a cave, and a bit more… livable, have some rugs, chairs, tables and stuff up here. Oooh, I just got a brilliant idea." His eyes widened slightly as he snapped his fingers, grinning broadly.

"See the abandoned power plant, away from Oak Town? We could probably find a large battery or something there. I could have Alexis power it up, and we could hook a lamp or two and a fridge to it, to have inside of the cave! We could come up here, hang out, have some snacks and some drinks, just talk, battle a little and enjoy ourselves. And yeah, we'd need a password or some kind of… code phrase."
Daniel nodded slowly to himself, clearly going into deeper thought about this.

Alexis rolled her eyes at Snype, having gotten used to his sly comments, though it didn't make her feel any less flustered or halfly annoyed when they came. She sighed a little, looking up at Len as he began talking, a smile creeping up on her face. "I'll always have your back, if you have mine Len, don't worry!" A little giggle erupted from her at the next comment, shaking her head quickly. She nuzzled her head against his side for a moment while smiling widely up at him. "No, you don't. You're just being really sweet. Thank you Len."

Trying not to linger too long and make it awkward, Alexis moved forwards, glancing back at Len. "Come on, let's get these to Daniel and Mark!" She strolled along, moving around the bushes and went over to Daniel, leaned against the tree, offering the berry to him. "Chu!"
Daniel blinked in surprise, peering at the berry. "Oh! Awh, thank you Alexis. You want us to plant this, make a little bush for ourselves?" Alexis nodded her head quickly. "Arai ch!" This caused Daniel to snicker and nod his head, carefully placing the berry inside of his satchel before lifting a hand, scratching Alexis' chin idly, which in turn caused her to murr out happily, closing her eyes. "Mmrai~"

Years
Atlus Midgard

Atlus finished eating at around the same time as his pokemon, and returned Calamari. Munch, Snort, and Flan were left out to walk off dinner.....Well, at least Snort and Flan, since Munch took perch on his shoulder. He took out his map quick, and decided on Oak Town, since he figured he could buy a fish tank for Calamari, and maybe a few TMs. He folded up his map and walked with Flan and Snort in tow.

--------------------------(Fast travel)--------------------------------

Atlus arrived in good time, and after ordering the large fish tank for Calamari, stopped by the TM shop. He was able to buy Grasswhistle for Munch, and Attract for Flan, but decided to not buy any more moves for today. He walked out to the beach and let Calamari out of his pokeball to swim around. He decided to sit on the bench and watch Flan and Snort splash around with Calamari, Munch sitting with Atlus.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled at Jack's manners and was very glad that she had met him. "Yes, I agree with Danielle. One questions I do have is if Cubones can be caught anywhere else other than the mountains? I seem to have a very angry adversary over there who would squash me flat if he could."

Tyro blabbered on about everything they had done since they had left Blade. He even introduced Mienfoo and picked him up to give Blade a much closer look at the fighter. After what seemed like weeks Tyro finally finished and looked at Blade, "So, what do you think? Interesting, eh?"

Roberto chuckled, "Well, he got through it. That's one thing I could never check off of my list."

Samuel sighed, "Agreed on that."

Diana had been sleeping soundly in Lucia's arms and then her eyes opened and focused right on Blade. Immediately the Aron jumped out of the girl's arms and walked up to Blade shakily. "Hey you! I wanna battle right now!"

Roberto sighed, "You are nowhere near his level Diana. Besides, you are still weak for your work out session."

Diana glared at Roberto, "Shut up! I am strong!" Just as she said that the little Aron's legs gave out and she took some time to stand upright. "I said I want a battle!" Diana snapped right at Blade.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Classroom Hall

Blade was more than relieved to hear the end of Tyro's story and then again another one of Lucia's pokemon started on his case as Diana, the aron, had requested a battle. Blade kneeled down on one knee and responded to the little aron "Simply put no, but maybe when you get some rest" even battle hungry Blade would never take advantage of a weakened pokemon especially one that was under his own level by some distance. Blade looked towards Jack as he searched through the map "Ice Plain, The Volcano or the power plant" Blade suggested "Remember we have things to do as well" he added before turning back his attention to Tyro and company.

Jack agreed and pointed to a spot on the map, a powerplant with a X placed over it "It's an abandoned power plant so there should be some cool pokemon and things to find there" Jack wanted to show the girls around be he also had an agenda to keep so right now it was like killing 2 birds with one stone. "About the Cubone though the only other place I could think about are some caves but the only caves are near the mountains" Jack gestured towards the door before he began walking.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds ---> Oak Town
------------------------------

Nika Valentine... Maxwell would remember that. He looked down at Eve the Larvesta, just watching the bug made him get goosebumps. He got so distracted by the Pokémon that he didn't register Nika's question at first, but after a moment of silence the gears in Maxwell's head started to move again.

"O-Oh!" he said, his tone resembling that of a person who had just been woken up by somebody else, "Well, I was kind of thinking a three versus three battle if that's okay with you." the teen was a bit confused over the girl's suggestion, did she only have that Larvesta on her team? Or did she maybe not want Maxwell to see her entire team in case they would battle again? Then he realized, oh no! He had accidentally shown her the major part of his team! Oh well, he still had some tricks up his sleeves, she would just have to wait and see...

Suddenly, he heard a voice from behind him. Maxwell looked back to find Genevieve, seemingly much happier, standing there. She said that she had caught a Meowth. Maxwell smiled, her spirits sure seemed to have risen and it made him glad. After all, why not be happy when others are as well?

"That's awesome!" he said, "You just watch, I'm gonna' have a really sweet battle here. I can feel it!" Then, something dawned on Maxwell. The exact same scenario had happened yesterday, the only difference being that he had battled Skye that time. In the cream of the fight he had forgotten his girlfriend, and she had become angry with him. However, everything did work out in the end and nothing had gone wrong. But that didn't have to the same today, Maxwell made a mental note to not get too sucked into the battle.

"You know what? I'll let you go first, since I'm such a nice guy!" Maxwell said enthusiastically.

[Set me ablaze?] Wilson said to Eve, [Oh, I don't think that it will be a problem...] a smirk, or the Swinub-equivalent of a smirk, appeared on Wilson's face as he assumed a battle position.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika nodded at Maxwell's words, taking another few steps back from where the battle would take place. She didn't want any harm to accidently come to her egg, even the thought of it made her hold it tighter against her chest. This boy seemed to have a problem with his concentration, but she had been having issues with that today as well. Still, perhaps there was a way to explot it.

A three on three battle... if only she had managed to take Parasect to a pokemon center, or heal her with potions, before coming across Shinobi the Weedle and this boy. Parasect's evolved power could well have turned the tide of this coming battle. With Parasect out of the picture she was left with no choice as to what pokemon to use - she only had three others. Eve, her Larvesta, was already on the field.

Resting in his Great Ball was Sage, the Shellmet. A pure bug type, and not always the most co-operative member of her team. And in the Quick Ball, Spider the Joltik. Electric and bug type... the type match-ups weren't looking to be in her favor with the exception of Eve. Strategy would be more important than ever in this battle, her pokemon weren't strong enough yet to simply overpower their enemy.

"Three on three will be fine." She said. "And very kind of you to be such a gentleman."

Sacrificing the advantage. In that case I'll set the pace of this first bout.

"String Shot." She commanded. Eve took a moment to aim for the Swinub before spitting lengths of an adhesive thread that would bind Swinub and slow its movement.​

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fraxure stood on the ground, glaring up at the flygon intensely. Valorie was immediately frustrated by this. Fraxure couldn't jump that high.

"...Fraxure, protect!"

A rather shiny looking pearly white shield materialized in front of Fraxure, protecting her from the dragonbreath attack. There was never a bad time to use protect to help mitigate the injuries a pokemon sustained, or at least not usually. The occasional pokemon with a slow, powerful attack would just wait out the shield and attack harder than ever. She didn't suspect that was a concern for now though. Valorie hesitated a moment, unsure how to deal with this challenge. It was then, after the purple flames finished dissipating, that Valorie noticed Fraxure had begun to glow. Her eyes widened a bit and a competitive grin came to her face.

"That's okay..."

Meanwhile, Fraxure had grown quite a deal larger. Her new form appeared heavily armored, and her tusks had shifted shape into what resembled /axes/. She had evolved into Haxorus!

"...Because /Haxorus/ just got her /legs/!"

Valorie knew a thing or two about Unova dragons, and so she didn't need to do any testing to know that Haxorus had legs strong enough to launch herself a good deal into the air at will. The large, bipedal dragon pokemon let out a rather beastly roar and proceeded to hunch down in anticipation.

"Haxorus... use Dragon Claw!"

Haxorus leaped into the air as if by spring-loaded feet, lunging at Drake's flygon with intent to slam into it axe-first. Valorie meanwhile seemed to be enjoying this a bit too much.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn shrugged and walked with Jimmy to the Pokemon Center. "Okay then" she said. She wasn't really sure what to do, she wanted to see about catching a new Pokemon, maybe battle someone before the day was over. But she wanted to see if her friend wanted to go with her. First though she had to figure out whether she wanted to go to the Icy Plains or the Beach.

After Jimmy handed over his Pokemon she looked at him and smiled deciding where to go. "Hey Jimmy after you get your Pokemon back wanna head to the beach with me?" she asked. "I'm looking for another water type to catch, and there's a chance you might find something you might wanna catch too"

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve smiled more at Maxwell as he said it was awesome she had caught a Meowth like she had said so previously. He mentioned the battle he was about to have and she smiled more as he said the girl could go first. "good luck Maxy" she said kissing his cheek before speaking again. "I'm gonna sit under a tree and watch" she smiled more letting go of his hand and going to sit under a tree. She called out Kitty and smiled as the Meowth curled up on her lap purring. Petting the Pokemon she turned her attention to the battle that was starting.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Pokémon Center

Jimmy hesitated for a moment. Going to the beach? That wasn't something that suited him. He'd rather train in the mountains, or a volcano to toughen up his Pokémon. But, then again, he had very little energy left, and supposed he could take a small break from his training. That day was a very productive day for him, catching a maroon Houndour, learning a bit about Legendary Pokémon and a Master Ball, and defeating another kid...That sure left him exhausted, not to mention defeating a Houndour pack with the help of a girl that was there.

He looked at Kaida, who suddenly hugged his legs and looked at him with puppy eyes. He sighed and rolled his eyes, before answering.

"Humph. Fine, whatever, let's go."

For some reason, he didn't want Rosalyn to think that he was a hundred per cent okay with the idea of going to the beach with her. He turned around to see Nurse Joy coming back with two Pokéballs, containing Smokey and Biff, now fully healed. He grabbed them and thanked the nurse before turning to face Rosalyn and the nurse left to continue with her duty.

"Let's get going then." he said.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
((OOC: Chris can somewhat communicate with Pokemon...))

Christian Parker Zakaria

The Team:
224.gif
418.gif
173.gif

~Oak Town

"Sure! I present to you... the awesome team of lightning and fire! Duke!" The Elekid came out and made its horns sparkle a little just for show. It landed close to Hydro. "Monk!" Xylo continued, and the Magby came out and landed close to Note.

"Wow. They are so cool!" Chris was amazed at the Pokemon, Xylo released.

"And of course, there's Princess. She's my... well, she's the first pokémon I ever caught. She doesn't like when I leave her anywhere, so I always carry her on my team." Xylo said.

Xylo sent out the Butterfree again, who made a little loop in the air before soaring down to giggle at Chris and Jet.

'Hi again!' she said to Jet.

"Bui... Buizel." (Um... Hey.) Jet said while slightly blushing.

Hydro noticed Jet blushing, so he just chuckled...

Note was oblivious as she was too amazed at the Butterfree flying in the air.

'And hi to you, pinkie and reddie!' Princess said to Hydro and Note.

"Oc." (Yo.) Hydro said while raising one of its tentacles.

"Clef.... Cleffa, clef." (Ummm... Hi, I'm Note and he's Hydro.) Note shyly replied while gesturing herself and Hydro.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Len looked down at Alexis as she nuzzled her head to his side rather affectionately. "hehe... don't mention it... I'm just being honest after all..." Len said to her. She ran over to their trainers eventually and Len decided to follow. He walked up to Mark hand handed him a Lum berry.

"A Lum berry huh? Nice find Len. I'll be sure to plant this somewhere back home. We can pick up a pot on the way back." Mark said as he placed the berry in his bag before looking back at Daniel. "A battery? Yeah... we could catch something in the power plant while we're at it."

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"Mmh, maybe. Maybe..." He trailed off, looking a little thoughtful while staring down at Alexis, nuzzling her behind her ear with his hand, scratching and rubbing her fur, which made her lean into his hand, cooing softly every now and then. Daniel hadn't thought about catching another Pokémon, but.. maybe it was time for it. And maybe… another electric Pokémon wasn't that bad. He was doing great with Alexis so far, anyway.
He glanced up to peer towards where the power plant lied, nodding his head slowly. "You know, I think you've got a point. I'll head there sometime tomorrow and see if I can find something. If I do, I'll hide it in my room. First thing's first though, we need to find someone who can help us carve it out. So… a ground, rock… or possibly fighting Pokémon. We can decide on a password once we actually have a hideout, yeah?" He snickered softly and lifted the pen to finish the last bits of his drawing.

Alexis stretched out as he stopped scratching her, looking rather content with herself. She looked over at Len and smiled, her tail moving down to curl up around her on the ground. She stood there for a few moments, before Daniel retracted his hand, causing her to huff out in annoyance, though hardly meaning anything bad of it.
She turned her head and peered up into the tree, sitting still for a moment before turning, and with a few, swift jumps, she had made her way up the tree trunk and was now exploring the inside of the treetop, everything suddenly having a lime-green hue.

Daniel glanced up at her for just a moment before peering over at Mark. "Maybe we should be thinking about going back. It'll take a while to get down from here anyway, even if there seems to be some sort of road."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I think I'll do a quick battle :3 )

Kilik Chambers - Power Plant

Not long later someone called out to Kilik. "Oh, hey Kilik." It was Ruby. That didn't take long. Now they needed to find Kat, but by now she's probably trying to catch a wild Pokemon at the moment.

"Hey Ruby. I was looking for you." Then Kilik got an idea. How strong was Ruby? "Say, I was thinking..." Kilik took out Yaibe's Pokeball & looked at it curiously, "How 'bout you n' me battle, 4-on-4 Single Battle? I haven't the foggiest idea how you strategize." He was still looking at Yaibe's Pokeball, but his eyes manuvered towards Ruby. This would be his 3rd battle. Did he win on his 2nd battle? He can't remember. Anyway, if he could win this, he'll see what he's already capable of.

"You're call. I've already decided on my first Pokemon." Kilik pronounced. He put Yaibe's Pokeball back & took his stance, as if already ready to battle Ruby without letting her answer.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Takumi Ryuuhiko

He gave a small grin on his face at Elizabeth's response to him. It had not surprised him in the least that she would say that. After all, just from the way she was behaving it had become plainly obvious to him now. He didn't need to read her mind to understand that. Still . . . the fact she was still a child and didn't seem to understand him very well . . . it seemed to amuse him in an odd way. Not that he took delight in her pain, as he would probably take delight in the suffering of Gary Oak but it was just . . . interesting, seeing her react in the way he would have expected a child to react.

"I can tell. You are still learning how to talk here aren't you?" he asked. He didn't bother using much eloquence or many large words. He had purposely chosen to use much smaller and simpler terms just for her benefit. "I need to leave now. Have a good afternoon Ms. Elizabeth."

And with that he walked out, slowly beginning to wander outside of the Academy grounds and out into the wilds to begin training again.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin had followed her out and walked with her, not bothering to stop or battle any of the pokemon they passed along the way, as Olivia obviously wasn't doing that either. He also didn't want to be a hinderence to her.

When she pointed at the Bunery, Kenshin looked to her.

"That? You mean the Buneary right?" he asked. Something about the way she said that last phrase rubbed Kenshin off the wrong way. Referring to a pokemon simply as an object. . . it felt wrong to him, it always had. Maybe it was those times he spent with his cousin that made him think that way. Maybe it was because of how long he had known Pikachu, Combusken, and Dratini that made him feel this way. He wasn't sure.

"I think Buneary are normal type," he began. "But if I recall correctly. . . I think Buneary can learn a wide variety of different types of moves."

There's something interesting. Kenshin didn't pause or hesitate in his speech. Maybe it had something to do with talking about facts of different pokemon. Maybe he had more confidence in talking about them than he did talking about other things.

"N"atural Harmonia Gropius

And what is everyone's favorite tea green hair colored trainer doing? Why, he's now decided to get on that Ferris Wheel in Oak Town and go for a ride. Just to help him relax from his first day of teaching classes. Besides, he wouldn't mind a better view of the island, even if he did fly in a few nightss ago on Zekrom under the night sky.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Power Plant

"Hey Ruby. I was looking for you." Kilik said when Ruby approached him with Hikari by her side.

"Say, I was thinking..." Kilik took out Yaibe's Pokeball & looked at it curiously. "How 'bout you n' me battle, 4-on-4 Single Battle? I haven't the foggiest idea how you strategize." He was still looking at Yaibe's Pokeball, but also looked at Ruby. "You're call. I've already decided on my first Pokemon." he took his stance as if he forced her to battle him.

'a-a battle?' Ruby stuttered and looked at Hikari who shaked no. Ruby had a big secret behind her battle stragizes, she doesn't remember how to battle. yup, she kept this a secret, from her brother, sisters, everyone, even her own pokemon! except Hikari. she was the daughter of a famous trainer, and she was a really good trainer once, thats why no one can knows it, she was worthless, worthless to anyone. she came to this academy because she hoped she would get her memories back from the old days, wait...memories back?

'i accept your challange.' Ruby said coldly. '(HUH?! R-Ruby?!)' Hikari was suprised and obviously showed it. '(b-but you cant battle anymore remember?! you will embaress yourself!)' Hikari shouted a her, sweating a little. 'i want my memories back...' she said so quietly that only Hikari could hear it and took her stance, it was like Ruby had no emotions anymore, she wanted one thing, she wanted to prove herself.

He'll choose yaibe first...if that's the case... 'Yuki, you're first!' she trowed her pokeball to the middle of the field, unexpectedly the pokeball seemed like it was trown by a pro, which was good. Yuki wasn't in her Zorua form though, she was a eevee this time.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Suicune Dorms

Roxas had totally moved into his room already, everything was on the right place was, ofcourse with help from Luna, Obilivio and Jaden. 'so how about we go look around the forest?' Roxas asked his buddy's, he was so excited that he almost forgot that he was a member from team rocket.

"umbre.' Luna agreed charmly. "pika pik!' Jaden was also counted in. 'not so fast... why the forest?' Obilivio asked him. 'because i want to take a look around this academy!' Roxas said. 'don't forget our mission...' Obilivio sighed. 'Ofcourse i won't!' Roxas winked and showed his dumb. 'umbreon!' Luna runned to the door and left with Jaden on her back. Roxas just hoped no one would try to steal Luna because of her odd colors, she had pink rings instead of yellow, and she had a crown on her forehead.

Last edited:
Back