• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

User19sq

That's plausable. An update's been released every day since the first.

Also, why is it so hard for me to sell a clean Schadenfreued? ;_;

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I'm really excited for what seems to be a quickly-upcoming major update. I really need something to get me back into TF2 and away from B2W2 spoilers.
A lot of people have speculated that the update will be today in the afternoon, based on some letters and numbers on one of the new "craft items" (capacitator, I believe).
There have also been codes that became available after crafting two bananas together, each leading a section to a picture. The entire thing is here.
So something is happening. Whether that something is Meet the Pyro, Mann Vs. Machine, Uber Update 2, or something else entirely, I don't really know. But I do know that I'm incredibly excited!

User19sq

There was a blog post posted today. Best. Blog post. Ever.

EDIT: If Valve intended for that to be Moorse Code, then it spells out "Monday." Otherwise, it's a big coincidence.

Last edited:

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Pyro speak? This can only mean 1 thing...

Every Tf2 fans wet dream draws near...

The Holy Grail of video game advertising...

Meet.

The.

Pyro.

yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Silly possible F2per. They don't add the content until after they stop revealing stuff.

HOLYCRAOMEETTHEPYROOMGOMGOGMGOMGOM WEDNESDAY. WEDNESDAY. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

User19sq

I've seen his inventory. He isn't F2P. *Q*

Also, Doomsday sounds pretty damn fun to me. And the fact that this update's all about Pyro, my favorite class, makes me even happier! I just hope he gets that scythe and the lantern melee weapons that were teased/implemented. They look awesome. And I guess a good hat or two would be nice as well.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Also, Doomsday sounds pretty damn fun to me. And the fact that this update's all about Pyro, my favorite class, makes me even happier! I just hope he gets that scythe and the lantern melee weapons that were teased/implemented. They look awesome. And I guess a good hat or two would be nice as well.

It does! Although the description given on the blog still leaves me a bit confused. I really want to play it haha.

What's this scythe & lantern you're talking about? And yeah, I'd like some more Pyro hats. There are very few I actually like for the Pyro right now. I just traded for an Old Guadalajara today and it's awesome.

User19sq

It does! Although the description given on the blog still leaves me a bit confused. I really want to play it haha.

What's this scythe & lantern you're talking about? And yeah, I'd like some more Pyro hats. There are very few I actually like for the Pyro right now. I just traded for an Old Guadalajara today and it's awesome.
Long story short, a "monkeynaut" named Poopey Joe was supposed to fly off into space to beat the Russian monkeynaut (because we fight like that), but Saxton Hale switched the rocket's fuel source, pure Australium, with some other defective source, which caused the rocket to explode sometime after it arrived into space. What I can understand is that the map deals with the payload of the swapped deffefctive source to the rocket to launch it.

Some of my favorites for the Pyro are the Brain Slug and the Waxy Wayfinder, but I'm looking for an Attendant right now. :P

The items are the Baleful Beacon and the Head-trimmer, which could be seen for a second in this video.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Long story short, a "monkeynaut" named Poopey Joe was supposed to fly off into space to beat the Russian monkeynaut (because we fight like that), but Saxton Hale switched the rocket's fuel source, pure Australium, with some other defective source, which caused the rocket to explode sometime after it arrived into space. What I can understand is that the map deals with the payload of the swapped deffefctive source to the rocket to launch it.

Some of my favorites for the Pyro are the Brain Slug and the Waxy Wayfinder, but I'm looking for an Attendant right now. :P

The items are the Baleful Beacon and the Head-trimmer, which could be seen for a second in this video.

Right I get all that, but I'm more curious as to how the actual fuelling of the rocket will be done. My guess is it will be much like the payload carts where players have to gather around a central source and stand there without getting killed long enough to fill the gauge. Which could be fun, but that might make for an extremely small map size, which I'm not too much of a fan of. We'll see, though. I also lose hope in enjoying this gameplay because it sounds all too much like payload race and that's probably my least played map type.

Haha, I love both those hats too! I don't have either though. I'd really like to get that Futurama slug. I have an Attendant if you have the brain slug. I'd need one rec on top of the hat to even out the trade, though.

I like that lantern and love the scythe, but I highly doubt the latter would make it into the game. The lantern has a shot, though. We'll see what happens. edit, Hmm after watching that video I could be wrong about the scythe. Either way, definitely looking forward to tomorrow and wednesday.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013

The Brain Slug was my second hat drop, actually. I ended up trading it away for a Bonk Boy, which I ended up giving to the werehouse for some Earbuds.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I've had 4.
Brain Slug, Towering Pillar of Hats, Goggly Gazer, and Dread Knot.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Spoiler:

This needs a good home to go to as I don't play Sniper a lot anyways
So if you got any offers that'd be nice :D

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Cheesymitten, you can have anything in my inventory for it.

User19sq

I think I might give up on trading for a while. The fact that I can't even trade away 2 keys and a Schadenfreued makes me feel like a loser. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I am SO excited for tomorrow! MtP is probably gonna be released while I'm in class, but I really can't wait to see it! And the screenshot they revealed today with the new weapon and Scout looks amazing!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I saw Jerma's video today and he was like "Meet the Pyro is coming out tomorrow!" Really excited now! and I was able to get the servers to work again lol... It worked the moment I stepped foot in America lol xDD Excited for the new game mode too :pp

Back