• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
hey every one
how can i help URANIUM find the key in crytal villa ??
(after ELI4)
and i have 3 foosil and 1 old amber
where can i switch it with some pokes??

go to Redwood City,Marble Greenland,Waterwave Path,Brozen Port in sequence to get the key.
you can revive the fossil in the Marble City.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
After getting rock smash where do I go? I ve been looking around the route no way to cross the ocean without surf

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I cannot patch my Emerald rom with this. Any help?

Nvm

Please try another rom.

I fixed the bug on Light Path,and I recycled an idea about western TYRON(I abandoned this idea before):Battle Bases and Challenge Bridge,Battle bases are more like "gyms" of western TYRON,and Challenge Bridge is a bit similar to Pokemon league,there are 6 Battle Bases in western TYRON,after you defeat the leader of one Battle Base,you can earn one emblem,you can challenge the Challenge Bridge after you collected all the 6 emblems,also,I changed almost all the outdoor battle backgrounds,here,some screenshots:
ChangesVer200_zps59e4461e.png

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Please try another rom.

I fixed the bug on Light Path,and I recycled an idea about western TYRON(I abandoned this idea before):Battle Bases and Challenge Bridge,Battle bases are more like "gyms" of western TYRON,and Challenge Bridge is a bit similar to Pokemon league,there are 6 Battle Bases in western TYRON,after you defeat the leader of one Battle Base,you can earn one emblem,you can challenge the Challenge Bridge after you collected all the 6 emblems,also,I changed almost all the outdoor battle backgrounds,here,some screenshots:
ChangesVer200_zps59e4461e.png

Thanks for the updating.It seems that you have added something good in the game in the new version.
I think you need change you thread title now.It should be version 2 realeased.XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I found that there're some serious bugs which will make Challenge Bridge not avaliable,and there're some errors in the Battle Bases,now I've fixed these problems and updated the current version to the fixed version 2.01.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
beat the gym in volcano city and i went to the golden temple and got the key item, and i didnt play for a few days and am now confused where do i go now?

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
beat the gym in volcano city and i went to the golden temple and got the key item, and i didnt play for a few days and am now confused where do i go now?

Have you finished the Jade Volcano Event? If no,go and finsih it,the Jade Volcano is in the northeast to the Gold Temple. If yes, go to the Bronze Port.

Back