• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Melanite Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
And the indoor tileset? Some furniture reminds me D/P/Pt. Don't you?

I honestly don't know what some of them are. I know the machines that are black and orange with the green light that moves look terrible next to everything else. Other than that though, things look alright next to each other.

They all come from the same tile set I got on deviant art.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
RTexk.png

What do you think? I want opinions. This is the first time I have EVER sprited ANYTHING. Should I have stayed that way?

I am actually really proud of these. It is hard to do anything detailed in a 32x32 space and I think I managed quite nicely. The badges are in order

1. Typic Badge - Normal Type
2. Fossil Badge - Rock Type
3. Pearl Badge - Water Type

Last edited:

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
RTexk.png

What do you think? I want opinions. This is the first time I have EVER sprited ANYTHING. Should I have stayed that way?

I am actually really proud of these. It is hard to do anything detailed in a 32x32 space and I think I managed quite nicely. The badges are in order

Wow. Those are pretty good. First look, they appeared to be ok, but then.... they're pretty good... Also, just an idea, what about renaming the Pearl badge to the SeaShell badge, or something... Or the Clamperl badge :P

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
RTexk.png

These are really good. Better than I could ever do.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
kSzsd.png

I finished more badges! I also fixed up the fossil badge as the light reflection looked off.

4. Pyramid Badge - Ground
5. Bolt Badge - Electric
6. Absorption Badge - Grass

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Yea, I've been told the pyramid looks like a triangular leaf. I'll have to work on that.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Updated screens in the main post. Check them out.

Also, game is now evented through Novum Town. I am awaiting some overworld sprites though, so I am not releasing screens of it yet.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Sorry I haven't updated the credits in a while. I have a txt doc with it in it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I don't like how the battle boxes are red. Red is not a neutral color. It doesn't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back