• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I think the term you are looking for is Full Art or FA. SR or Secret Rare, means the cards that are usually surrounding with a gold border or something. You can see the difference in these 2 M Charizards Ex.
200px-MCharizardEXFlashfire107.jpg
200px-MCharizardEXFlashfire13.jpg

SR cards are more rare than UR cards even more so than FA cards. In terms of a booster box. You generally get 2 UR cards like 2 ex pokemon, and 1 FA, be it supporter or EX. I've heard that 1 in 3 boxes will contain a SR, or something of that sort.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Bought 26 packs today.
tumblr_n4ytptGEoY1r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

Both of the Deoxy Tins were the old ones meaning they contained two Plasma Blast, a Plasma Freeze and a Plasma Storm (instead of one each and a Legendary Treasures) the plastic wrap is thinner so they were easy to spot.)

Opened
Spoiler:

Rares
Deoxys Tin 1. Reuniclus, Crobat Holo, Steelix and Archeops Holo
Deoxys Tin 2. Nidoking, Porygon Z Holo, Mespirit Holo, Ludicolo
White Kyurem Tin: Garbodor Holo, Wacthog Rev, Garbodor, Aggron and Deoxys Ex

The 3 Pack: Black & White: Liepard, Emerging Powers: Leavanny Rev and Swanna, Noble Victories: Cofagrigus

Virizion Promo Pack 1: Zekrom from Next Destinies and Seismitoad from Freeze
Promo Pack 2: Darmanitan from Next Des and Zekrom Holo from Freeze

7 Plasma Freeze Boosters

1. Cacturne Rev and Tornadus Ex
2. Nidoking
3. Vanilluxe
4. Ghetsis Rev and Kecleon
5. Rock Guard and Kyurem Holo
6. Seismitoad
7. Kecleon Rev and Kecleon

Overall I got 2 new Ex's Deoxys Ex and Tornadus Ex
I got 7 Holo's
I got 1 Ace Spec
New cards: Deoxys Ex, Tornadus Ex, Ghetsis Rev, Kyurem Holo
Cacturne Rev, Nidoran 43 Rev, Flareon Rev, Hynotoxic Laser Rev, Togepi Rev and Watchog 113 Rev.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Bought a couple of those 3 packs from the same Target where I got the Dialga Lv. X and the Rayquaza C Lv. X.

One came with a Supreme Victors, a Dragons Exalted and a Next Destinies.
It contained these two cards.
Spoiler:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
So i got a couple flashfire packs pulled a Charizard EX! Though sadly my 1 year old brother riped it apart :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Bought 7 Plasma Freeze boosters from Walmart, ended up getting a third Professor Juniper Full Art and a second Heatran Ex. The rest were non-holo rares.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I bought 5 Plasma Freeze Boosters from Walmart, I got a Reverse Umbreon and a Holo Absol in the same pack. Also another Metagross Reverse. Still need a Metagross Holo.

I recently bought a Boundaries Crossed Booster Box, it's normally 139.99 but was on sale for 92.99. I'm looking for quite a few holos reverses and ex's from that set but they are hard to find in store.

Years
so i bought two of these three-booster XY things... because they came packaged with pins in Xerneas image Yveltal image. The Yveltal thingy even came with THREE Yveltal-wrapped boosters which is why i bought. also bought one Flashfire.XY because of the Pyroar wrapper

fun listed pull from seven, questions before my quoted
- steel energy, two fairy energy, holo dark energy
- holo Shauna @ XY 127 of 146
- Pokemon Fan Club @ FF 94 of 106; search D for ~2 basics, reveal, hand them, shuffle
- star-rated Meowstic @ 43 of 106; 3 Psy to 60 + 10x each energy on oppenent active
- diamond-rated holo Inkay @ 60hp .. what it can do sounds mean - 74 / 146
- Inkay 50hp .. 75 / 146 & Malamar
- diamond holo Delcatty @Energy Salon 1CLE- Search D for up to 3 basic energy, hand them, shuffle XY.105
- multiple Double with one a holo xy.084
- xy.53- Scolipede- star.rated
-FF.87 Furfrou

what is reverse holo vs regular holo?

So i got a couple flashfire packs pulled a Charizard EX! Though sadly my 1 year old brother riped it apart :(

by it i assume the 'Zard EX box got toddlered to bits ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My Boundaries Crossed Booster box came today,
tumblr_n5jd1p9jFI1r12rm4o2_r1_1280.jpg

It's my second Booster Box ever. The first one was a Plasma Blast box and contained 2 Ex's, a Full Art Virizion and a Regular Virizion, also an ace spec.

Here's part 1, first 10 packs on right side of box in order

Spoiler:

So yes, the second and third packs I opened were Ex's, the Keldeo is a duplicate and the Celebi is new. The Computer Search is also new.

Here's part 2
Spoiler:

Here's my full art ex, it is new and probably the full art I most wanted from the set.

Here's part 3, the first 9 packs on the left side

Spoiler:

I was a bit shocked to see a fourth ex and a second ace spec. Both are new cards.

Here's part 4...
Spoiler:

I was flabbergasted when I opened the second to last pack.

All the cards together
Spoiler:

For some reason I had a common on the last pack in the picture and I can't remember what it was but I'm pretty sure it was a non holo rare.

So for new cards I got only one duplicate ex, Keldeo. I got 3 duplicate holos, Crustle, Dusknoir and Blastoise.

I got over 20 new reverses including 1 reverse holo of a holo Tangrowth, I got one duplicate reverse of a holo Flygon. Funny enough I didn't get a Flygon holo or Ditto Holo both of which I now have multiple reverses of.

Before buying this box I owned Landorus Ex, Cresselia Full Art, Cresselia Ex, Keldeo Ex, Skyla Full Art and Crystal Edge.

So to only get 1 duplicate ex out of 5 ultra rares and get two full arts, and get two full arts that I really wanted, plus this box pretty much made up for that horrible Plasma Blast box.
24 new reverses and 2 new ace specs.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Bought some more of those three packs, so far I've bought 8 of them. They were from the same Target where I got the Dialga Lv. X, the Rayquaza C Lv. X, the Absol Holo and the Registeel Ex.

Overall I got 3 Great Encounters, 4 Dragons Exalted, 1 Noble Victories and 1 Emerging Powers.

Some of the rares I got were Tangrowth Holo and Palkia rare from GE, a Tornadus Holo from EP which I couldn't even tell was a holo. Overall I didn't mind the bad pulls since I had already pulled 4 great cards in the first 5 I bought from there.

I also bought 2 Flash Fire packs, bringing my total packs to 14, I got 2 new holos Dusknoir and Carbink. I also decided to collect a new set, Dragons Exalted. But unlike other sets I won't be buying a Booster Box until they mark it way down and the only way I can get packs is from those three packs so I probably won't be finishing that anytime soon or I may never finish it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i bought a samurott tin at walgreens for pretty cheap and got a shiny relicanth card from one of the platinum sets i think.
and i also got a full art lysandre and a charizard EX non full art and i freaked out and my brother was like "dont do that when im driving it scares me!'' i love the tcg and i end of wasting all of my money but im trying to save up for mario kart 8 and it pains me to not get a pokemon tcg pack. like i feel like crying but when i get mario kart 8 i will start wasting my money for the good of the pokemon company!

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Nice pulls. Im also surprised i'm the first to this so i stole the codes. lol.

Anyway, those reverse items were nice pulls from a tin. I wouldn't mind having those. I'm pretty sure my tins were pretty bad.

The Doctor

What!?
Years
Nice pulls. Im also surprised i'm the first to this so i stole the codes. lol.

Anyway, those reverse items were nice pulls from a tin. I wouldn't mind having those. I'm pretty sure my tins were pretty bad.

No problemo dude, if you liked the video then keep watching cough cough.

No seriously on topic I was pretty pleased, I got a great Xerneas tin the other day and I'm about to opening some flashfire packs, hopefully with better luck than my last set.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i opened tons of packs on the pokemon tcg online and got some amazing pulls. you should go my my 2 recent videos on my youtube channel. link in my signature. theyre the 3 x and y packs and then the flashfire opening. i was pretty pleased with everything.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I just went to target and partied so hard that I decided to buy ONE Dragons Exalted pack for only $3.33

out of that ONE pack = Giratina EX Full art and Reverse Garchomp

I have a thing for lucky packs
My first booster pack I got had a Reverse Raquaza and a Darkrai EX

I swear I have only bought 6 packs in my lifetime

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I bought a White Kyurem tin, it was the repackaged version so it contained 1 Plasma Freeze, 1 Plasma Storm, 1 plasma Blast and 1 Legendary Treasures.

I got a Hydreigon Holo, so now I only need 1 holo from Freeze to finish the holos, I have 3 Metagross reverses but don't have the holo.

I got a Darkrai Ex in the LT.

Last edited:

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
Since Pokemon X and Y TCG was released, I started collecting again. When I was a kid, I was into the original good old Pokemon TCG as well :) I already have the complete Base Set, Jungle Set, Fossil Set and Rocket Set.

So far I have almost completed the X and Y Base Set. My greatest pulls in here were as follows:
- Fennekin, Braixen and Holo Delphox in one single Booster Pack
- Holo: Raichu, Gogoat, Chesnaught, Xerneas, Yveltal, Greninja, Lapras, Zoroark, Aegislash, Furfrou
- Ex: Emolga, Yveltal Full Art (!), Yveltal
- Mega: Blastoise

Obviously I still need some rare cards but I only need 8 more cards and then this set is complete :)

I recently started collecting FlashFire TCG, and in total I already bought 10 Booster Packs with the following pulls:
- Holo: Florges, Pyroar, Milotic
- Mega: Kangaskhan! And, as if that wasn't cool enough, it was in a Kangaskhan Booster Pack (coincidence?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back