• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Seemed like I indeed had the wrong version. After a long struggle to update, it all works now :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Don't know if it's appropriate to post this here but, there's a pretty major bug. In the sky castle, there's a nurse. The two Mirage teammembers to the right of her can be reset indefinately by exiting and re-entering the big Hall-room. You can farm as much as you like and if you give Amulet coin, like I did, to one of you pokemon, also farm money quite hard... Although this is not bad since your pokemon are so underleveled compared to the ones you're fighting, it's probably not intended...

EDIT: it's not only those two to the right but also the ones on the upper level so every single one up to the boss. They all reset when you leave the room they are in.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
I just finished the sylon league and it deleted my savegame because my savegame turned 'corrupted' which is bs because it always worked perfectly... Not amused...

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Will we have more events with legendary pokemon?

Yes, the current beta2 just contains 50% of this hack, obviously, there'll be more events including legendary pokemon events.

Can you find Trapinch in this??

I think Trapinch will be available in the next Beta3 since there'll be a desert in SYLON Region.

Don't know if it's appropriate to post this here but, there's a pretty major bug. In the sky castle, there's a nurse. The two Mirage teammembers to the right of her can be reset indefinately by exiting and re-entering the big Hall-room. You can farm as much as you like and if you give Amulet coin, like I did, to one of you pokemon, also farm money quite hard... Although this is not bad since your pokemon are so underleveled compared to the ones you're fighting, it's probably not intended...

EDIT: it's not only those two to the right but also the ones on the upper level so every single one up to the boss. They all reset when you leave the room they are in.

Well, I'm going to test it out, could you please simply send your save file to me so that I can fix these?

I just finished the sylon league and it deleted my savegame because my savegame turned 'corrupted' which is bs because it always worked perfectly... Not amused...

You must haven't set the saving type of your Emulator into 128k, and as a result, the save was lost, what you can do now is to change the saving settings into 128K and then restart, sorry, but this is a disadvantage of Emerld rom, I have no idea about fixing it.

Banette`

[ The Vengeful Doll ]
Years
Question; What level/how do you evolve Mienfoo? It's making it very difficult to get through the game when my starter won't evolve. It also makes it more difficult to train. x:

Overall, I truly love this game and loved Victory Fire as well. I will say that the increase in levels is too fast, the difficulty of the first couple of gyms is too much and I think you should make some better training areas since it seems this hack calls for quite a bit of grinding.
I'm sorry if some of these things have been said before.

Despite that, I can't wait to see this hack get finished and to play the final product. Keep up the great work. c:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Question; What level/how do you evolve Mienfoo? It's making it very difficult to get through the game when my starter won't evolve. It also makes it more difficult to train. x:

He/she evolves at 50. Surprisingly the same as the regular games.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Anyone kind enough to fix the grammar? It's not that I'm mocking 1158, I just can't get some things right.

And, a person who trespasses into his/her enemy's territory is called an intruder, not an investor.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Grr, I was afraid of that. Wish there were higher-leveled pokemon to grind on, but I suppose I'm going to have to make due.

Thank you for the help. ~

In fact, it's true that Riolu and Mienfoo were all evolve at Lv 50, but in the newest version, they all evolve at Lv44. Also, I'm going to re-level the wild Pokemon to make more chances for players to gain more Exp. Points.

Anyone kind enough to fix the grammar? It's not that I'm mocking 1158, I just can't get some things right.

And, a person who trespasses into his/her enemy's territory is called an intruder, not an investor.

I already realized that I always make mistakes in grammar, indeed, I really need these to be fixed, also, thanks for pointing out the error you mentioned, and I may have a try to fix them and this problem will not be there in Beta 3, I think.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Hmm, on my second playthrough now but i'll give my two cents on what I noticed while playing this hack

1. Pokemon Using Moves they cant usually learn - There were three moments that I spotted when playing. The Luxray from the electric gym leader using earthquake, a Mienfoo using earthquake (think it was E4), and a Tentacruel using volt tackle on me (lol). Not sure if this happened with anyone else but it is kinda weird.
2. Wild Levels / Variety - Like someone said before me, there is no real place to grind in this game which is kind of a problem since the trainer lvls are high as hell lol. But yea glad to see you're gonna raise the levels soon. Also maybe add a little more variety maybe? Think I only found 3 fire types in the wild, and none really being that great lol
3. Trainer levels - I see this is another thing people mentioned. Im all for a hard / challenging game but the levels are definitely a bit too high lol. The first time I played through I only ended up raising Lucario and Luxray sicne I had no real place to grind, and everyones levels were still higher then mine lol. Not sure if I woulda made it through the E4 without swords dance on Lucario.

There are some grammar errors but Im used to that from victory fire so as long as I could understand the story, its no big deal to me. Overall, like victory fire, I have enjoyed this hack and like the story as well (one of my favs out of what Ive played). Looking forward to the next Beta.

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
pokemon resolute version has very nice tileset i hope you finish up this game. hacking is not easy

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hmm, on my second playthrough now but i'll give my two cents on what I noticed while playing this hack

1. Pokemon Using Moves they cant usually learn - There were three moments that I spotted when playing. The Luxray from the electric gym leader using earthquake, a Mienfoo using earthquake (think it was E4), and a Tentacruel using volt tackle on me (lol). Not sure if this happened with anyone else but it is kinda weird.
2. Wild Levels / Variety - Like someone said before me, there is no real place to grind in this game which is kind of a problem since the trainer lvls are high as hell lol. But yea glad to see you're gonna raise the levels soon. Also maybe add a little more variety maybe? Think I only found 3 fire types in the wild, and none really being that great lol
3. Trainer levels - I see this is another thing people mentioned. Im all for a hard / challenging game but the levels are definitely a bit too high lol. The first time I played through I only ended up raising Lucario and Luxray sicne I had no real place to grind, and everyones levels were still higher then mine lol. Not sure if I woulda made it through the E4 without swords dance on Lucario.

There are some grammar errors but Im used to that from victory fire so as long as I could understand the story, its no big deal to me. Overall, like victory fire, I have enjoyed this hack and like the story as well (one of my favs out of what Ive played). Looking forward to the next Beta.

Thanks for telling me your thought, yes, the problems you mentioned exists, I found this after you told me these, I may try to do something to fix these by editing the datas of wild Pokemon, make the level of wild Pokemon higher. as for the grammar errors, I still can't fix them. This is what I'm still thinking about.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Small thing, the pokedex still lists the region as Hoenn, as well as uses the Hoenn map for the pokemon area data

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
Years
I made a little video about your hack.
Maybe you could use it in your thread to get more audience ;) (if you didn't already make a video about this hack.)
I really like it btw! Looking forward to Beta 3! :P

Back