• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Journey to the Unknown Lands (T) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
My SU is all done. Let me know if you want anything changed :X

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
KagamiChan: I really love your character, there is only one thing I'd like you to fix. The ruler of the Ghost Kingdom is a young Prince not a king, as soon as you fix that your accepted

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
KagamiChan: I really love your character, there is only one thing I'd like you to fix. The ruler of the Ghost Kingdom is a young Prince not a king, as soon as you fix that your accepted

Right xD I went on with King for some reason lol. Gonna edit when I get on my computer tomorrow

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
alright then :) I'll go ahead and add you to the accepted list KagamiChan

5 more spots to be filled and I'll submit the IC thread

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I'm really looking forward to this RP starting *-*
I never played an evil character before and this one should be a ton of fun *-*
And I really wonder which of the male characters would approach her, considering she is much like a sweet, innocent doll in everyone's eyes (except for her kingdom xD)
I'm sure she'll show interest in those she can relate to or those she might have things in common with, like the Fire Kingdom Gijinka or the Dark or Poison ones too xD I'm way too excited @w@

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it starting as well. Keen to see where this goes. I really like the idea.

Has like a Journey West, 42 Ronin, 7 Samurai vibe to it to me.

Years
Wow, I am a jinx... I had a bunch of homework during the week, and then when I'm let out for Thanksgiving break, my internet connection starts derping out. Sigh... I'll try to finish when I can.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Hey can I drop my reservation please. I just have some things going on right now and yeah I don't think I can take on another RP.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
chuckleslucifer: that's fine sorry to see you go

ShayShayTheShaymin and GoldenRayquaza: I'm sorry to say it's been over three days so your reservation is dropped

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Come on guys, I want a few more spots filled before I submit the IC thread.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Just wanted to let you know that I changed my username o.o

Former name: [supporter]KagamiChan[/supporter]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
alright, thanks for letting me know c:

Gen here I got a name change

Last edited:

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
Hey I'm sorry, I gotta drop out. Heading to the field soon (military training). I don't know how long I'll be out there, probably a month or so and I don't want to hold this up.

I apologize once again, I know it seems to be slip pickings to get people. Hope you guys have fun!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sorry to see you go 幕之内 一歩.

The spot in the Fighting Kingdom is now open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back