• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Song/Artist?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
My favorite song is Drifter by Wild Nothing.

My favorite artist, on the other hand, I have no idea. I have a new favorite more than I change my underwear.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
I grew up with schlager and volksmusik.

Two of my favorites.

Chris Norman - Some Hearts are Diamonds

Christian Franke & Edward Simoni - Der Apfelbaum

Years
Currently my favorite band is Sleeping With Sirens.
I don't actually have a favorite song, but my top 3:
If You Can't Hang - Sleeping With Sirens
If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping With Sirens
Do It Now, Remember It Later - Sleeping With Sirens

There's also a really nice acoustic version of If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn.

Other favorite musicians are Avenged Sevenfold, deadmau5, Nero, Skrillex, Bullet For My Valentine. Oh, and Lindsey Stirling is pretty good too.

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
I like listening to indie musicians, so my favorite band/artist happens to be Paradise Fears! :)

My favorite songs from them would be Sanctuary, Last Breath, and Yours Truly. :)

Jung

Sica please.
Years

Electric Shock - f(x)
or

Danger - f(x)

Favourite song by far. K-pop fanatic although not really gangnam style. >.>; Most overplayed song.
Favourite bands/artists include : SNSD, f(x), Kara, B.E.G, Super Junior, SHINee and a bunch of others. Hope there are other kpop fans. ;A;

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
If you couldn't tell by my avatar/signature, Owl City is my favorite artist. To be more specific, Adam Young is my favorite artist. I think alot of the music he makes is beautiful and he's pretty talented in my opinion.

I have a lot of other artists I love too like Relient K, Switchfoot,August Burns Red, Underoath, Rise Against, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, House of Heroes, Family Force 5, Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, Neon Trees, Two Door Cinema Club, Passion Pit , RED, MUSE, The Killers ,Flyleaf, Paramore, Project 86 and bunches more.

Favorite song? I don't have one to say, it changes often. Right now I guess it's either Ridiculously Happy by Adam Young, or The Pit by Silversun Pickups.

Last edited:

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Favorite artist is in my signature, figure out the puzzle. ;P

But my favorite song, is by a completely different artist by the name Alecia Moore (see what I did there haha), and it is Please Don't Leave Me. P!nk has always been one of my favorites, and The Truth About Love was really no exception. I feel like I've been inching toward swimming in that mainstream again.

Adore

Party.
Years
Yelle. They're French electropop. I absolutely adore them. I can't pick a favorite song though. Can I just pick their entire album "Safari Disco Club"?

I would link to some of their stuff but I don't have the required number of posts to do that yet. :c

Brizz

TM87
Years
My number one artist is definitely Eminem. He's followed by Nas and Taylor Swift as my top 3. Eminem and Nas are two of the best lyricists the rap game has ever seen and Taylor swift is gorgeous and talented.

My favorite songs right now (they change a lot) are probably:
-Eminem & Nas - Topless
-Bad Meets Evil - Take From Me
-Nas - The Message
-Hopsin - Nocturnal Rainbows
-Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Currently my favorite band is Sleeping With Sirens.
I don't actually have a favorite song, but my top 3:
If You Can't Hang - Sleeping With Sirens
If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping With Sirens
Do It Now, Remember It Later - Sleeping With Sirens

There's also a really nice acoustic version of If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn.
^^^ Looking forward to some new songs by them next year, whoo! :D

Choosing my favorite artist is very difficult, because I usually have multiple, and sometimes they change around. Right now - and for the past several months - my favorite bands have been The Devil Wears Prada, Sleeping With Sirens, Hands Like Houses, Of Mice & Men, Chelsea Grin, and Glass Cloud.

Let's see...

• TDWP - Honestly, it's hard to pick a song. I just love all of their albums. :)
• SWS - If I'm James Dean, then you're Audrey Hepburn; Don't Fall Alseep at the Helm; With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear; Fire; Dead Walker Texas Ranger
• HLH - Entire "Ground Dweller" album!
• OM&M - Entire Self-Titled Album, O.G. Loko, Ben Threw, My Understand, OHIOISONFIRE, Purified, Product of a Murderer, I'm a Monster, The Storm
• Chelsea Grin - All of their albums
• Glass Cloud - Entire "The Royal Thousand" album.

Sir Codin

I don't really like to pick an absolute favorite because I listen to so many bands that it's just too hard.

Bands I'm currently into at the moment include Machine Head, Emperor, Wolves in the Throne Room, Pantera, Overkill, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Sepultura, Prong, Lost Horizon, Slayer, Metallica (80's), Death, Bolt Thrower, Exhorder, Nevermore, Mayhem, Dream Theater, Mastodon (just got into these guys), and High on Fire.

Like I said, I listen to a whole lot of bands, but those are the ones I've been listening to frequently lately.

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
My favorite artist has be Dave Remmler, who is better known for one of his online aliases, Renard Queenston. He goes by many more. My favorite song has to be "Banned Forever" by Renard.

Utzipher

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
You need to listen to some real music. This is kind of what Id expect from an eleven year old though. (Didnt you say you were 11 on some other thread?) Sorry, tried not to hate but I had to say it.

Couldn't have said that better myself. It's pretty unfortunate that the music industry is controlled by teenage girls nowadays. Personally, I'm more of a fan of classic rock, alternative, and electronic, particularly 90's music.

Favorite Albums
Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Morissette
Ray of Light - Madonna
Tragic Kingdom - No Doubt
Play - Moby

@Element0- Excuse my noobness, but how were you able to include audio in your signature? It's very cool.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My favourite band is Biffy Clyro! They have such interesting music compared to other bands of the genre and Simon Neil's Scottish accent always makes me swoon. I've always loved them since hearing some stuff from their album Puzzle, and with Only Revolutions that love only increased, but they launched themselves right up to my number one spot after seeing them play live in concert. They're the most spectacular band I've seen perform, so much so that I've seen them six times so far, and I'd absolutely love to see them several more. With their new album Opposites being released and an accompanying tour being announced, I'm expecting a good year for Biffy.

As for favourite song, that's a bit tougher... There are a lot of songs that I utterly adore at the moment, but picking a favourite from those is tricky. Really it depends on my mood as to what song's my favourite, but I guess in general it's a tie between Layla by Eric Clapton and Winds of Change by The Scorpions. Those two songs have always been iconic to me and they've accompanied a fair few important moments of my life, so they're songs that I'll always remember. Plus how awesome is Clapton's guitar playing? :p

Back