• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, my fc is not listed and it's 0819 8358 1615

Ok, sorry for this, but can I give you the pokes you want from my black game and you give me the pokes I want to my white game?? I just looked and I have no boxes to store any more events on that game at all!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
This is what I need to do for now as I don't have much time left on here, I will give you every poke you want from me and will get the equal amount from you tomorrow, is that alright??

Years
That's fine, are do you want to do the ones I want for soulsilver tomorrow too? and do you have any preference on the ones that haven't been caught yet?

Years
The ones that I have are on the 5th Gen. Most of the ones i'm wanting I want on the 5th Gen, but there are about 8 ot 9 i'm wanting for gen 4.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, let me make sure that I am getting this right, you want some of my events on your 4th gen. game and some on your 5th gen. game?? Sorry, I just need to completely understand this trade!!

Years
No problem, just let me know when you are ready.

I'm not sure where my other code came from, here is the right one for my soulsilver game - 2666 6812 3341. sorry :)

Last edited:
Back