• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
i just noticed something at the goldenrod game corner when you go to prizes it says more instead of cancel and if you click on more it closes the window.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Little Bug: I chose Totodile (Started again), and look what my rival has in Cherrygrove.

se87k3.png

Not too major, just pointing it out :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
I'm really enjoying this hack, thank you for spending so much time making it awesome!

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
Hey, very nice work on the hack

Crash bug:

When asked if i want to have my geodude learn magnitude and accepting, the game froze on the black screen :(

Awesome otherwise ;)

EDIT: Game crashes whenever learn a new move this is on No$gba

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Thank you for making this hack, Link. I just got my first badge, and I'm curious, can I find Mareep south of Violet City like in G/S/C? If not, where can I find it?

Jaitsu

Blitz trainer
Years
hey, for any and all who use gameshark codes with the VBA for this hack (im not encouraging it, i did it to see and make sure theres a way for people to bypass known code glitches) especially the all ball code, where the TM case seems to suddenly glitch and then glitch everything else, i might have found a way to bypass this glitch (works for me anyways) (again LaZ, not encouraging the use of gameshark codes, just trying to be friendly to any who do), when you activate the code and you've got the balls (make sure they are there first) reset the VBA without saving (don't exit it then activate another VBA window, reset it, thats important) and, if yours is like mine, the balls will still be there (as you never got rid of the codes), but the TM case glitch wil be gone and working fine again, at this time, i think its safe to save.

now, as for my review of Liquid Crystal beta 2.1 :P : this is an awesome advance, many of the tile changes are great, however i have also noticed, as someone else has (yea....... i went back and red :P) that any pokemon who are in the kanto pokedex seem to not have any information on it, but, its not like that REALLY is gonna effect your gameplay (the day i see someone on there bed crying like madmen because they can't get in depth info on kanto pokemon is the day pigs that aren't of the pokemon variety fly). also i must say that the weather system has been fixed to an extent, so its more normal, not changing right away everytime you leave a building, i still think there should be an option to turn weather off though, i haven't been hit with any poison stings so i cannot varify the status effect glitch people are talking about (im not very far however, just beat sprout tower, will update on anything i see) i do though hope that the pokeball in dragons den, over in blackthorne glitch has been fixed. i like the water this time around, don't know why but it gives me a happy feeling, LaZ, keep up the good work (however, as others have said, take some time off and relax, you deserve it) now, if you'll exuse me, i gotta put some enemy trainders through an embarrassing defeat

later

Jaitsu

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Here are some bugs to report.
Teh Panda Gets teh bugs

ERROR1-1.png

Connection error on right.

ERROR2-1.png

A new innovational doorstop (happens after I lost a battle to the gym leader)

ERROR3.png

Tree error, :O, no trunk.

ERROR4.png

Map need to be one more lengthened so you dont see the border on right

ERROR5.png

Where am I now?

More to come after I play more

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2009
does LaZ pm you back saying its been accepted?
I got a PM back from him and also I'm posted on the front page. I've been inserted :D. It also has people who've been accepted but haven't been inserted, people who still need to be reviewed, and people declined.

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
I think the weather is great but it is still glitchy and it has to be fixed (the option to turn it on/off its great only if you can turn it on again) and it has to be more realistic like: where it is sand it is more likely to have a sandstorm and in the mountains it is more ikely to rain and it is missing hail, sunny day and mist.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Well...
Nothing much to say except about: Beyond Perfection!
I really really really really like the Kabuto puzzle - slide panels. How did you do that?
And, Zane's OW is a bit... Well... Weird. O.o
Well, good luck!

Also, do you maybe know the Pokemon that learn Cut and live in Ilex Forest?

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
EDIT: Game crashes whenever learn a new move this is on No$gba

Most hacks have some issues with No$gba. I suggest switching to VBA.

Also, do you maybe know the Pokemon that learn Cut and live in Ilex Forest?

Oddish lives in Ilex Forest, and it can learn Cut.

Now I have a question of my own:
I have in-game traded my Bellsprout for an Onyx (Violet City). I trained it to level 33 thus far. Will it eveolve by happiness OR is there a certain level? If it is a certain level, then what is the level?

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
hmm, I cannot get past Brendan because he has his camerupt use amnesia, and after the second one, the game freezes when my pokemon executes its action on the following turn every time

also, my rival's party in the underground had some really mixed up moves(thundershock on feraligator, string shot on golbat, etc) and what is up with the chimecos that team bolt(or whatever their name is) has not having any moves so using struggle from being sent out?

Edit: nevermind, the camerupt glitch is not that limitable even, it just randomly freezes, but sometimes I can get in more moves before it does than others, so I guess I just gotta hope I can down it before it freezes then *strarts praying to the critical gods*

Edit 2: hmm, downed it, not sure if it was cause it was I got lucky with that crit and just did it before it froze, or if the fact that I turned off the battle scene in the battle to see if it fixed it gave me a work around, either way, here's hoping the rest of his team does not cause a similar thing and/or I do not run out of items and end up losing :P

Edit 3:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
the game is great, but, i found a lot minor bugs (especially grammar,spell and some graphics).
If all these were fixed then the game would be like an original remake!
Laz, i hope you wait until all the bugs are listed and then you release an update to fix what you can!

EDIT: A major bug appeared! I was playing the red gyarados and whenever i talk to him, the screen gets black, although the sound continues...
Note: I saved in front of him, and the first time I encounter him, everything was right!
Did anyone else had the same problem?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back