• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Change of plans. I'd like a different sprite.

I'd like a sprite in the style of B2W2 (forget the size limits for that.). I'd like it to be something like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_fashion. I'd like it to be a girl fitting into the category of 'gothic Lolita'; the cupcake-shaped skirt going to the knees, socks almost to the knees, etc; all of it should be in black(sorry for stating the obvious :P). I'd like her to have dark brown or dark gray (nearly black though) hair and amber-colored irises, and maybe (a) black ribbon(s) in her hair(optional). Anything like make-up is also optional, doesn't matter to me. ^^

The other requests I made here can be done instead, but they aren't necessary. (lol sorry for changing my mind here.)
Thanks in advance for any sprites. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Good ... I wonder if they could get sprites

Alakazam / Gengar / Jigglypuff ancient
Mewtwo armor
Swellow / Picachu thunder armor
Mankey's Ash (hat)
Premiape of Ash (champions)
Pokemon clones (charizard and evos, pikachu and evos, bulbasaur and evos, squirtle and evos ....)
orb pikachu
baby lugia
pokemon valencia island
Nurse Chansey and evolutions
pikachu sparky and evolutions
surfing pikachu
the Geodudes
golden Bonsly
jynx black skin
jynx nurse
pink pokemon...

all in 64x64

I know there are many but leave the link in a page that has some pictures, but I can not do any ... for those who do know think it is a great help ... sorry for the amount of orders http://chrischai7990.deviantart.com/gallery/41990861

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Have what I believe is a simple request, I have been a member here for a long time now and feel like it is time for me to have a banner/signature finally. (the request) I am unfortunately not a creative person when it comes to art, so was hoping one of you talented members could assist me. ^^ If not, there are no worries, just figured I would ask.

Would like for it to be a nice, elegant design involving my 3DS FC and Dragonite, as far as the rest, I will leave it up to your creative mind. ^^ Appreciate anyone willing to help!

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Hello, I was wondering if I may ask for a scratch sprite of Hiro my OC, well, my sisters OC actually ^.^; for my Pokemon Game in RPG Maker XP:
Spoiler:

I am requesting a set of scratch overworld sprites with the walking and running in B/W Format, as well as a scratch front facing trainer sprite. Thank you, and I hope someone can get back to me soon :) I greatly appreciate anyone who chooses to help as this means a lot to me if you do :D If anyone would like to do this request for me, reply to this post or send me a personal message, and I will gladly respond to it :)

Official artwork is in credit to my little sister who drew this for me

And also my game thread can be seen here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8016366#post8016366

Last edited:
Years
Hello :D I'm Luxray Hacker and my team and I are working on a hack titled pokemon delta. As the name suggest there will be delta pokemon. I want these to be fakemon and I would do them myself but I am complete rubbish at this :P so I am reaching out to the community for some help. ^^ These fakemon won't be traditional fakemon but changed versions of other pokemon so say gengar is purple a delta genger being fire poison would have some fiery characteristics. As an artist you would have complete control of what said pokemon looks like I want about 30+ in the game and if you choose to join our team I would not request that you do all 30 by yourself just however many you want to :) If you want to check out my hack here is the link http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316097 and if you want to join team delta please PM me :D one more thing the final amount and species of which pokemon will be delta is not set in stone so if you want to join the crew feel free to take out say a delta milotic and put in a delta smeargul any pokemon that you want in will be added I will just have to choose one to take out note that say you want pidgey it would not just be pigey it would be the entire evolutionary line also for any pokemon you put in you may choose the type it will be :D All credit will be given to the artist

Nordk

Chief Harpoonist
Years
Do you mean like the Delta Species cards from the TCG? I've got a few of those, and could do some sprites.
Here's a Fire type Feebas if this is what you're looking for.
Feebas%20Delta.png

Years
Do you mean like the Delta Species cards from the TCG? I've got a few of those, and could do some sprites.
Here's a Fire type Feebas if this is what you're looking for.
Feebas%20Delta.png

Kind of the inspiration from the game came from the cards but has very little to do with the cards I want the sprites to look more along the lines of the tyrant pokemon from advanced adventures something like that

Years
can you make backsprite of this httpT://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6e/Alpha_honouguma.png
using my sprite for palettes httpT://i.imgur.com/2mg92VK.png?1
without the uppercase T

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Good someone could turn these images into 64x64 sprites?
Spoiler:
are many but do not rush, if someone is interresado that conctate me ...
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirschwasser

Knight of Selphia
Years
I have a request...

I have a character named Araial that I'd like a Trainer sprite of - preferably in a B/W style. I would also like a VS-style cut-in like when you battle the Elite Four in Black and White.

Here he is:
Spoiler:

He's somewhat slender, and is tall (6'0")
His armor is white with gold trim, and his underclothes are black.
He has shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes
He wears a golden circlet
He also has a dark blue cape

I would like any pose that shows his quiet-yet-strong side.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Years
Searching for many tiles for a ROM Project that is being created off of Pokemon Essentials editted in RPG Maker XP. I honestly need everything. I have all sprites for Trainers, Hero, Heroine, Gym Leaders, and so on. However I need tiles. So here are some requests. (Hoping to be in HG/SS or B/W style.)

- Ice Cave
- Volcano
- Electric Cave
- City
- Desert
- Ocean
- Starting Town
- Forest

The list could even be larger. If you are interested in send me an email at [email protected], send me a private message on PokemonCommunity, or check out the Team Page for Skyward Winds which is right here! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305097 Just leave a post if interested. Thank You!

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
NO! IT IS NOT DEAD!!!
OK. I tried, and failed..... miserably. Maybe someone else with more artistic imagination and skills can help. PLEASE HELP!

I need 7 legendary-like pokemon sprites, for GBA games (64pixels X 64pixels).

Here's the criteria.

The Leader of the 7 Ancients
Name: Croana
The Crown Eagle Pokemon
General Colours: Violet (main colour), white, gold
Type: Poison/Psychic
Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon radiates intelligence. The feathers on its back are made of Amethyst, Crystal, Topaz, Alexandrite, and Sapphire. It smells like Frankincense, Olibanum, Oakmoss, and Lotus.
My fail version of this.... Please don't laugh.

The Back sprite should look sorta like this, but the wing spread:
Spoiler:

The front sprite should look sorta like this:
Spoiler:

Try to make it look superior.

Name: Chokkan
The Intuition Panther Pokemon
General Colours: Indigo with hints of lighter Indigo spots on the back.
Type: Dragon/Normal
Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon radiates insight. The fur on its back is made of Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite, Indigo Sapphire, and Opal. It smells like Jasmine, Vetiver, Basil, Patchouli, and Rosemary.
The ears should look like this panthers, the subspecies, The Costa Rican Panther
Spoiler:

The Body of Chokkan:
Spoiler:

Name: Seisei
The Rebirth Otter Pokemon
Type: Water/Fighting
General Colours: Light Blue, Cyan
Pokedex: This Pokemon radiates truth. The fur on it's back is made of Aquamarine, Turquoise, and Chalcedony. It smells like Lavender, Sandalwood, Neroli, and Sage.
The snout:
Spoiler:

The body:
Spoiler:

The colour distribution:
Spoiler:

I'll only put three right now, so you won't get overwhelmed. These are very specific instructions, after all.

These sprites are for Pokemon, The Mysterious Meteorite, the hack I am starting on. These are the new legendary fakemon on the game.

If you are making The 7 Ancients, please PM me, so I won't have to post this again in 3 days.

These Pokemon are yours too if you make a sprite that is accepted. You may put it on your Fakemon archive if you have one, but please, do not chance the name, Pokedex entry, Type, or type of pokemon. Any of your "customers" may use these pokemon in their hacks or games, they can't change any of the above info. You could only change the sprite, and even then, has to look like the original.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I was wondering if someone would be interested in making a 64x64 front and backsprite for a Jynx evolution. I'm not too particular in what it would look like I just want to have one for my game. You guys are the creative ones, I have faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back