• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Invisible YouTube video problem?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
As alot of people I use the invisible Youtube video trick on my profile to make it appear larger and so I can have more of a background. But when I checked my profile this morning I've noticed that the video is visible now?
Spoiler:

I've checked a few other profiles to see if it's not just on my end and there's other profiles doing the same.

Sort of wondering if this is cause Audy fixed the looping videoes or is it just a error?

I kind of miss seeing my Treecko picture.

Years
Yeah I think this had something to do with Audy fixing the autoplay issue, but also the videos now appear much bigger. I'm sure they'll notice the issue eventually. I was using an invisible YouTube profile pic on mine when this took place as well and I got the same thing (I took it down since that) so yeah it's not just affecting you but in fact any supporter or staff member who was doing the same with theirs.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
How do I disable it for the timebeing? I did the video profile thing so long ago, I don't remember lol

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Tbh, I think it gets even more space actually. o.o

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Mac's image doesn't help me. I tried uploading it from my computer and hotlinking from tinypic and they both just give me a white square. No transparency.

:(

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Tinypic doesn't accept PNGs, IIRC. It converts them. What size do you guys need? I can easily make up different sizes for everyone~

Treecko

Years
Well my tier of supporter only allows for profile pictures up to 150x150 right? So I guess 150x150? (or is this for just a profile backgrounds?)

Years
I'm Tier 5, so the maximum size for regular profile pics is 400x400 so I don't think the image Mac left will work for me either, so I think that's a staff-only size as far as profile pics go. I disabled mine for the time being until it gets fixed.

Treecko

Years
That works. While no, I can't have the same background cause the picture's too small and the background is covered up too much, but I can have a alternative background until the issue's solved. I found a good image to use as an alternative background too. ^_^

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I think Tier 4 is 170x170. Would be great to have one like that lol

That's awfully small for a profile picture, can you confirm it please? Go to user cp, edit profile picture and let me know.

Years
I think that is close enough, but I like how it now displays that large space to put the background in but also a video is displayed on the right at the same time now.

Back