• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Aw... our poor Challenge Forum is being Spammed by nubcakes. ._. Poor Random Challenge.

@drag0nfangz : It seems like a really tough challenge... of course it might take me a while to actually start it, since you can't just troll opponents with Metapods. o_o I think we should be able to hack/trade for at least a Beldum.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Why is Wynaut allowed but Wobbuffet not allowed? They are both ubers, by last generation's standards at least.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Why is Wynaut allowed but Wobbuffet not allowed? They are both ubers, by last generation's standards at least.

Wobuffet has more HP and higher stats. However, Wynaut can't defend himself as well. I suppose that's why he's on the list. Plus, people never use him. They have Wobuffet.

Years
Speaking of wynaut and wobbuffet, I remember exploring dark cave in a nuzlocke run of HG/SS with my precious Gabite, and i encountered Wobbuffet, I got scared TO DEATH. I managed to defeat it though :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I actually worked on my triospecies challenge this weekend. I feel so accomplished. :'D

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
I actually worked on my triospecies challenge this weekend. I feel so accomplished. :'D
Everybody celebrate. No srsly. Celebrate. Syd actually did something for a challenge. That deserves a party.
*shot*
<333

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Aw, Syd. Cute. I worked some in my Favorite too. <3 And made the eggs for the Random, but I still gotta trade 'em over. :3

At least I'm out of the test loop. Expect me spamming around pointless nuzlockes. Oh, and Wednesday aka 1st December is free for Romanians. It's our national day. It celebrates the uniting of the three "countries" which now make up Romania. :3

Yeah, tasty. :-D

Years
Oh god I just yelled at a 9 year old, now I'm going to hell :S
In other news the Pokemon Sienna faction-locke has started please view the OP of my thread for more details.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm debating on whether or not I want to re-enter the Favorite Challenge on SS again or on Diamond or Pearl. Because I really want to get to post game on both HG and SS, but I really, really hate DP. And I am not restarting Platinum, no thanks. This is a toughie. :(

I think if I wait til Christmas break (right when it starts) and choose either Diamond or Pearl, I can persevere through it. Gosh, I don't know what it is about Sinnoh. :/ I just hate it. I get up to the 3rd badge and I'm like "okay screw it" and quit playing. XD

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Sinnoh is awesome,exept the part inbetween "Right after Candice" - "Leaving Mount Coronet after Galactic"

Hoenn is my most hated region (Ironic enough it was my first region.My brother's first region was Kanto and he hates it.I love Kanto and he loves Hoenn)

Years
Personally my favorite Region is Johto although grinding is quite a hassle, I do like Sinnoh a lot as well, although the Elite Four is insanely strong.
Anyhow I think the thread title should be about Seed bby, js.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I'm kinda the same for Sinnoh. I'm in Soldaceon on my favorite in Pt. with my underleveled team, debating on what should I do. Dx
I think title should be about busy-ness and a faint thing about SeedBbby.
Oh, I also hate Sinnoh for Mt. Coronet. You basically can't see cave entrances in that snow ; then how are you even supposed to advance...

Years
I too dislike Sinnoh, besides the reasons already stated also for the fact that I can't do my beloved space key abusing in generation 4. In fact, I'm once again on hiatus in PUAP (who isn't :D) because I'm not in the mood to play the later generation games. Also because school has been kicking my butt recently (december looks like it will be quite relaxing though), but it's not like I couldn't play 5 or 6 minutes if I wanted to.

mal'akh

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
New thread name : "When Seedbbys attack."
But yeah, Sinnoh sucks. I say just wait until your X-Mas break to start it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I too dislike Sinnoh, besides the reasons already stated also for the fact that I can't do my beloved space key abusing in generation 4. In fact, I'm once again on hiatus in PUAP (who isn't :D) because I'm not in the mood to play the later generation games. Also because school has been kicking my butt recently (december looks like it will be quite relaxing though), but it's not like I couldn't play 5 or 6 minutes if I wanted to.

I'm with ya there. I'm behind on PUAP because I just haven't been in the mood for certain games. I barely played Blue when it came up the other day. I think my next game is Platinum, which I'm fine with. Oddly enough, I love Platinum, however I won't restart my legit copy. Didn't have the Secret Key on it though, so that's not cool. I do, however, have it on my Platinum ROM. Happy Syd. :D

mal'akh

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
^ Happy Syd is happy
But yay, Seedbby ish back.
Speaking of challenges (lul) I may have to put mine on hold for now. Lucky for me (not), I have to be working on senior graduation project the next few months HARDCORE along with Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde. So yeah, won't be posting too many challenge updates, just fyi for those in the Random Challenge Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back