• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well, frustration takes u nowhere!

I never looked for one, I mean. Stop thinking u want one, stop looking for it, EV train or hatch eggs or whatever while on grass, eventually ull find one without even noticing

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
lol, i need a rest!! but i never refuse to take a challenge, so here i go!!

Ill be over night soft reseting in my ruby till i get one then, lol.

Years
LoL..give the man some rest..:D.....I have decided to look for Caterpie cuz then we have nearly the 40 first pokemon on our shiny dex:D:D

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
now im updating the members list, its been long since the last update!

ANd im currently on the task now! i expect good rep for this!! *looks inocent as he grabs his gba again*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well I think the best tip anyone can give you is NOT to look for them and let them come to you XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2004
can ibe in the club??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2004
I have never caught ashiney POKEMON BEFORE AND STILL HAVEN'T!!!!!!

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Okay, first off, yes you can join. But please do not use masses of "?"s to fill up the 25 character limit. We accept all people, even if you have never caught a shiney. The main thing about our club is that you do not demote people for your own satisfaction, and we run on a honor system. We cannot garuntee that everyone follows this, but we hope that you do, and that you have enough conscience to not lie about your acheivments. What is yours is yours, and what is not is not. Please do not lie. Also, please read the rules on the first page, and for all those who have not known before, our shiney dex is on the first page, second post, right under the rules. Please feel free to invite friends, as we wish to make a friendly attitude in our club. Have a good day.

~Pazz.

Also, do NOT double, triple post. It is not allowed in the rules of P.C. Use the Edit button if you need to add stuff, otherwise please WAIT a day or two as many of our members come on at different times. Patience is a virtue.

~Pazz

In order to catch a shiney, you must know the difference. The only difference is a color variation and a short animation involving starts when the pokemon battle opens. The chances of seeing a shiney are rare, so enjoy your game and look for shineys only on the side.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Sandshrew.png

this is proof that i got sanshrew
i would take a pic of bellossom but my sis wont let me touch her digi cam

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Aaryn, after reading over the rules, I find they are some-what flawed. Please consider the following guidelines:

1) We do not require you have a shiney, or currently be searching one down. All that we require is for you to have enthusiasm, and to not demoralize any other member in our club.

2) We do not require a certain time limit in order for you to catch a shiney, and do not
require for you to be constantly searching. Please play your game and have fun with it, hunt shinies on the side, but do not hunt so much that you lose interest in your game.

3) We are based on the honor code system, which means you can report at anytime which shinies you have caughten, and we will trust your word. Proof is not neccesary, but is nice to prove you have what you say you have.

4) Please follow all of P.C.'s rules, we will not tolerate if you break them.

5) Please signify that you are currently in the Shiney Hunter's Club and a link in your signature. This is to help other would-be members find the club and give them the chance to join.

-Member system.-
Due to the fact we realize not everyone can play all the time, all members are equal, there is no system of ranks. This is to make everyone equal and to keep the honor system honorable. It will eliminate any need/want to lie about what shinies you have caught to 'boost' your rank.

Any members who see this post, please read the two sections, and give your thoughts and comments on them. Any additional rules or guidelines, please direct them to me, and I will give you feed back on them.

Love always
~Pazz

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
sorry i just thought to be a shiny member you had to show proof cuz im just a normal member

Back