• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That would be awesome <3333

...Though, to be honest I'm a bit phone-awkward. I don't know how to use it well XDDD besides to make calls and stuff, of course

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, as long as you know how to put sound files on your phone and use them as a ringtone, you'll be fine.

I'm currently watching NCIS... because I can.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Come on now, really don?

tumblr_lhquu7xWpJ1qa1gq5.gif

Who actually uses the words "hip and happening" in a phrase anymore. jk. <3

tumblr_lhqutbq4l11qa1gq5.gif

However, I will say that I guess I've grown accustomed to this place more than TCTI. But, that's just me.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
I seem to be rapidly changing sigs to find the nicest one. What do you think of the tag I have now?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
3. Not sure whether I should be glad or not that the lambent are still child's play for me. Only went through act 1 so far, gonna do more tonight.

Years
4. I invoke the honey badger rule, Shawn. "Honey badger don't care. Honey badger does what he wants!" Of coures, replace "honey badger" with my name.

Jalorda, if I were you, I'd try mixing around your CSS layouts to see if that looks any better.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
Ok. I'll do that in the morning. Thanks for the tip donovannj!:)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
10. Bullfrog don't give a **** bout honey badger not caring lol.

And I just remembered that tomorrow is monday, damn it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

We all have our preferences~

/was watching Simpsons Christmas specials; going to continue watching Bakuman now (hey, I got caught up on the manga, OK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back