• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

el chupocabra(sp?) *baaaa*

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Part 1
There was one a man named....ummm......joey.he used to be a happy kid when he was small. but then something terible happened to him. while playing with the sheep on his farm, a goat gored him in the nuts.....he was then gored in the face,back,and the legs.he was then a criple. at the age of 80 he was able to crawl.he had a deformed face from that dredfull day and cry all night from his missery hating goats and sheep at the same time.

he died at the age of 81. then 10 years later, on the same farm Joey was attacked, an ugly, hary, short gremlin type thing arose from the ground. it walked up behinde the goats and sloughtered them and sucked up the insides of each goat and sheep. then he went into the house that the farm owner slept in and ate him. since that day he was called........El Chupocabra......

Goats and sheep cried (baaa) from hearing that name.... farmers then started to armour themselves with weapons. but that never stopped the El Chupocabra *baaaaa* from getting them all.

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
Years
I've been hearing this ''Chupacabra'' theme for years. I have not seen this creature (lucky me), but here in P.R. have kept appearing some strange attacks to some barn animals, if it's real or not... Only the animals who were attacked know. (Creepy!)

Bay

Years
Well, didn't expect someone to find a fic way back in 2003. D=

Anyways, Saintscrew7, threads that last updated two months ago shouldn't be revived unless it's the writer posting a new chapter. Just a fair warning! If you're interested in reading other fics, there are several here that have been updated within this month! This is several years ago, so I'll need to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back