• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nice! I have a friend named Tali. What a character she is.

I'm going to sign up for my first ever job tomorrow, maybe. :c I'm looking at the application form my mom got me, and it looks like I can barely fill it out. It asks for stuff like college attended, 3 previous professional references (only 1!), and my previous employment history, which I don't have. Do I just print a resume with my extra currics in school and such? :c

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My mother just made something for me but I'm still hungry! I'm so lazy I prefer to lay in my back. If it wasn't for my mother(God bless her!), I would still be dying. At least, I'm not as hungry as before.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Haha, though on the odd occasion I tend more towards my sadistic, brutal side, I assure you, i'm not always like that.
I'm not always swiggin' rum, and burgling peoples shopping carts. X)
See, what did I say? The human body adapts to whatever you through at it!
You've got a cat, and walk through thorn bushes regularly, of course your skin would toughen up.

@Tally:
Then have some.
tumblr_mb4qa12DYq1rfqvc5o1_500.gif

Gah, sorry guys, I just realised time.
See you later everybody.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
bloodex:that's nice name too

JNath:yup god bless her...you have to find something to eat as i did that myself now and feels good man lol

Roc: Yeah,nothing like a hot cup of tea while reading horror novels!

i miss reading T-T

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
But Arrow i just ate within 5 minutes!
My mother spoiled me. Whenever i wake up, and she knows that the lazy man also known as me would probably stay 1 hour in bed before being active, she brings my food in my bed. What a great mother i have! Thanks God!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
I seen the third line of your post and my reaction was something like "D: Is he really going to bring that up here?"
So you con people and freak them out. Sounds like a pretty awesome life haha.
I guess it really is true. {:
How've you been, by the way?

@Nathan
Wow haha.
...my mother once woke me up by placing a live rat on my face. {: She also threw a pillow at me one morning, but I can't remember why.

Sir Codin

I crye everytim.....

Carcharodin, wanna kill some zombies?!
Hang on, let me set up my comp.

Anyone else wanna join us? You gotta have Steam and Left 4 Dead 2, though.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
But Arrow i just ate within 5 minutes!
My mother spoiled me. Whenever i wake up, and she knows that the lazy man also known as me would probably stay 1 hour in bed before being active, she brings my food in my bed. What a great mother i have! Thanks God!

if you are hungry just eat,it's okay! ^.^

wow Yeah,she's seems to be a great mother and she loves you a lot!!..she's really nice lady..you should pray everyday for her to be safe and always happy then ^^

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Jess: A live rat? What a great love!
@Arrow-chan: You love zombies? Then i'm a zombie.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nathan, that rat was my pet. So she really was being kind haha. {: It was years and years ago, though. Kind of stupid to wake me up that way, considering I was (and still am, even more so than before) very allergic to rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back