• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Magical Aura Gijinka Saviors [T][OoC & SU]

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
I'm actually a bit confused at the Naissance's part, my brain is a bit too slow to click. orz.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
The concept of Aura Egg. Why are the others different? How different for the Jack and Joker?

Will the Queen's mission involve Eggs and be more detailed about it?

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
Adding a question: with this ability to hide 'aura', will the Joker instinctively know how to do this? And as aura really hasn't been explained, I just want to clarify that it would work something like being the feeling or power of one's soul? Because the first time I read over what was said about the Joker being able to change their aura I thought because of the image of the ditto it would work in a similar manner to said ditto ie physical transformation, thus rendering Jack's ability pointless, so I just want to double check I'm understanding this correctly.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Sorry about the late reply, I'm sick.

The concept of Aura Egg. Why are the others different? How different for the Jack and Joker?

Will the Queen's mission involve Eggs and be more detailed about it?
About the Aura Eggs, think of them as a "Pokeball", a "Greatball", and a "Net Ball". Yes, a Net Ball, the best kind of Special Ball, and since Ultraball is weaker than Netball when it comes to some Pokemon.

Aura Eggs produce the Monster of the Week, The first one is the weakest, second one's stronger, and third one's the best in certain circumstances.

Instead of capturing the Pokemon, the Aura Egg captures a Pokemon's Aura. Then, while inside the egg, it 'incubates' into the Monster.

There's more to it than that, but I'm too tired to remember.

I also don't understand your second question. Jack is the Vanguard, Joker is the Wildcard.

Adding a question: with this ability to hide 'aura', will the Joker instinctively know how to do this? And as aura really hasn't been explained, I just want to clarify that it would work something like being the feeling or power of one's soul? Because the first time I read over what was said about the Joker being able to change their aura I thought because of the image of the ditto it would work in a similar manner to said ditto ie physical transformation, thus rendering Jack's ability pointless, so I just want to double check I'm understanding this correctly.

The RP's Aura follows canon. Every living thing has a 'signature' wavelength, like how Lucario was able to tell Ash's aura is similar to Sir Aaron. If you were a Jack, for example, you can change your appearance, but any Meister could tell you are an enemy at first glance.

As Joker, you can change you and other's Aura signature to be unrecognizable to Meister.

I may be forgetting something here, so I'll double check it later when I wake up.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Sorry about the late reply, I'm sick.

About the Aura Eggs, think of them as a "Pokeball", a "Greatball", and a "Net Ball". Yes, a Net Ball, the best kind of Special Ball, and since Ultraball is weaker than Netball when it comes to some Pokemon.

Aura Eggs produce the Monster of the Week, The first one is the weakest, second one's stronger, and third one's the best in certain circumstances.

Instead of capturing the Pokemon, the Aura Egg captures a Pokemon's Aura. Then, while inside the egg, it 'incubates' into the Monster.

There's more to it than that, but I'm too tired to remember.

I also don't understand your second question. Jack is the Vanguard, Joker is the Wildcard.

Oohhhh, I see, I get it. And ah, the second question, nah, I confused the Knight's dialogue with the position, this one: "As for the other two... well, you should discover them for yourself. That is, if the Princess here can create one."

And then my brain just clicked that there's three types of Aura Eggs. XD So sorry and thanks! My brain is now malfunctioning, orz.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I'm really, really sorry for disappearing on everyone. It's just that Exams came up and I had little time inbetween studying and projects to inform you guys.

And when I did, Pokecommunity kept on crashing.

I don't know when it'll be fixed, it still crashes from time to time. I'll inform you when I can post a GM post so that we could proceed with the story.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I am now officially closing this Role Play as of this post.

The reason for this is an overhaul of the Gaming mechanics behind the game. Combined with the lack of interest in this, and inactivity of players, I've decided to make a reboot sometime in the future.

If you're interested in joining this RP again, please look out for it under the same title as this one, Magical Aura Gijinka Saviors.

In the meantime, I'll be testing out the new mechanics in another forum.

I apologize for this inconvenience, but I hope to see you in the future.

Rune Alchemist, Signing-Out for now.

Stay Magical~!

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Mhm that's fine, I was actually going to post that I'm retracting my form.

Real life is very much demanding.

I am very sorry, I just showed up. @_@

Back