• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: ZodiacDaGreat's New Toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Did you change the Tileset Manager? Because now it works swimmingly ^_^ Maybe it was just the fact that I was a n00b when I first used it but I before, I couldn't get it to work without making my new tilesets all glitchy :\
But whatever you did, it's perfect. Don't change a thing.

The Door Manager is really nice too. Thanks a bunch.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2009
how do i get the tile set manager to read a new tileset. i dunno how to rip them into those files

myokan

Developer
Years
  • Age 22
  • US
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
when I go on ZodiacDaGreat's New Toolbox on door maneger it won't load leafgreen. what should I do?

Halfshadow

Sono italiano/I'm italian.
Years
Your trader advance is very complete.
But i use italian roms, in the tool you have writed of ask you support, can i have a version for all italian roms?

EDIT
The tool haven't the function of gender change of the O/T anche the traded pokèmon.
I hope that implements this feature.

I'm sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
just downloaded them but not sure i wanna use them from all these reports of viruses :S :( :/

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
THEN REDOWNLOAD THE TOOLS! (or if its not related to the tools...get your stupid virus program to remove the virus) and if you downloaded the program recently and your virus program reports his programs to be viral, get a better virus scanner.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Then your computer itself has a virus, it isn't these programs that are the source, I have just downloaded them and tested MYSELF. No problems, no viruses.
The virus reports are OLD, did you even bother reading the whole thread?

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Look I know the first time I posted it they were viruses but it wasn't so, that's because my computer had a virus and it attached itself to all the exe files. I have posted already later on that I've fixed my computer and the tools so that they are safe. There are also dozens of users who has posted later that the tools are safe, so why do I STILL find people suspecting they are viruses and such. Everybody makes mistakes but not always...

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
there is no virus what i see on the screenie i saw
the virus scanner doesnt trust the programm
so it doesnt want to let connection with the internet happen
and then you get a report

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Just a little update, since the thread and the tools has laid idle for sometime, anyway, I'll be recoding my tools starting from Tileset Manager in the C programming language. So far, I've ported the code of the VB6 LZ77 compression/decompression routines to C and boy they are fast :) Uhm, this is also the time for you to request for some stuff. Well, tell me what to include in Tileset Manager? I thought of including my Tileset 1 enlargement hack in ^^

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
Just a little update, since the thread and the tools has laid idle for sometime, anyway, I'll be recoding my tools starting from Tileset Manager in the C programming language. So far, I've ported the code of the VB6 LZ77 compression/decompression routines to C and boy they are fast :) Uhm, this is also the time for you to request for some stuff. Well, tell me what to include in Tileset Manager? I thought of including my Tileset 1 enlargement hack in ^^

How about making the door manager edit other animations?
Like the grass and water animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back