• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
Years
I'm not making a tournament (yet), I only wanted to know if it's obligatory to participate in tournaments and maybe ask people for ideas. That's more or less what I'm looking for.

Years
I'm not making a tournament (yet), I only wanted to know if it's obligatory to participate in tournaments and maybe ask people for ideas. That's more or less what I'm looking for.

I was asking you whether you were asking questions about a WiFi tournament, a Pokemon Online tournament, a tournament for some other video game, or a tournament for the TCG. Since you seem to mean WiFi tournament (just inferring based on your reply), then you probably wanna ask one of the Competitive Battling Center moderators.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2022
Hi folks.

I'm looking for a hack with a particular concept. However, I have found no hack that provides this concept (without much surprise). Is there a place where I can suggest this concept?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Hi, Am new here so I have a quick question!.

Is there allowed to be a Msn Messenger topic where the community can share their addressses or does it invade a privacy issue?.

Thanks.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hi, Am new here so I have a quick question!.

Is there allowed to be a Msn Messenger topic where the community can share their addressses or does it invade a privacy issue?.

Thanks.

If you go to your User CP and "Edit Details", you can add your MSN to your profile. It'll show up next to every post you make and on your profile as well, so that's how people share MSN addresses on PC.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years

If you go to your User CP and "Edit Details", you can add your MSN to your profile. It'll show up next to every post you make and on your profile as well, so that's how people share MSN addresses on PC.

I'm sure there's also a thread in LUE, but no one really goes there. I'm pretty sure there's not an active one right now. http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=187

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hello. I have a curiosity question about Claims.

In our profiles, we have claims for each individual section, for Series, Celebrities, Pokemon, etc. But there is none for Films. Is that going to be added to our profile selection or no? Again just curious, no harm done.

Last edited:

Xero-chan

Raver
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 31, 2012
Who do we report unsolicited advertising to? I have a member with only one post who sent me a PM to advertise their own forum.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Use the report button on the PM. It gets sent to the staff, but the staff members who deal with PM reports are usually super mods.

Most of them look like this, but it depends on the style:
report.gif

It's found at the top right hand side of the PM.

Xero-chan

Raver
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 31, 2012
Thanks for the clarification. Feels a lot better than making a whole thread about it haha. Kudos~

Mr

Just call me Mister
Years
I just got Heart Gold and I want to make a team that will be suitable for Competitive Battling. Can someone link me to good tutorials on IV and EV stuff. I looked around and am having some trouble understanding. If I go through the whole game without worrying about EVs will my Pokemon be forever weak?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
EV training is really only necessary for when you want to do competitive battles against other players. If you're only going to be playing through the game, then you don't need to worry about it.

Still, to help you out, there's the 4th Generation FAQ thread, which has a post detailing EV training.

When you're ready to try competitive battling, the Competitive Battling Center will be the place to go. Following the rules there and reading through the Resource thread and Gude thread will give you the information you'll need to create your own thread for the Pokemon team you decide to battle with. The members in CBC will give you advice on how to improve your team, like their natures, EV spread, attacks, or hold items.

Hope this helps!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Hello. I have a curiosity question about Claims.

In our profiles, we have claims for each individual section, for Series, Celebrities, Pokemon, etc. But there is none for Films. Is that going to be added to our profile selection or no? Again just curious, no harm done.
I can bring it up to administrators, but I think it'd be best to wait until the new claims (Films and TV series) became slightly more mainstream within the entirety of the forum before making a profile change. But I'll still bring it up with the powers that be. :D

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Just a quick question, how can I make my text have a 'hidden' text? Horribly worded but like for example it would have my username Jubilation, then went you hover over it, it comes up with a little box or something saying something else. I remember doing this previously but have completely forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back