• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Idk if i should get it... im a big fan of games and id love to try it out, but i still need a better gaming PC too... so much choices D:

TY

MW3... that was the CoD i sold since i really hated its storyline, the survival mode... Basically the worst CoD i ever played xD

I miss the good old CoD 4 days :(

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Oh I'm playing for the MP. The story was okay and Survival Mode would of been perfect if you could have more than one perk and had Hybrid Scopes and Suppressors.

TY

Suppressors... meh, the AI was cheating anyways, i do agree with the Hybrid Scope, i loved that thing. MP was kinda crap on PS3 though :(
And i would love it to be 4-player.... Its kinda too boring with 2 players imo

T!M

Years
Word. My friends despise me on MW3 because I'm con-camping. Where they like to sit in a building all day on Survival. I'm out there, running around, doin' work.

TY

That is how i love to play too, running and sniping down targets with a silenced MP5 or G36C, yet its like camper-city in MW3

T!M

Years
MW3 has less campers than I think it might of before. I never deal with too many campers in any of the Call of Duty's anyway. There here and there but I actually find it rare to find more than 1 in every 20 lobbies I visit.

What's really annoying is try-hards with PP90M1 and MP7s.

TY

Blegh, those guns made me quit the game, UMP-45 had better accuracy stats than the MP7 yet the MP7 beats the UMP... Now im playing MW2 with a P90 silenced. Now thats a gun i can rely on when im running.

T!M

Years
I love SMGs, but there are so few CQB maps that I find it hard to use them. I honestly only use my MP7 and MP5 on Dome. Every other map I use my ACR with Holoscope and Silencer. Finally, on Baakara I use a Dragonuv with an A-COG.

I find it astonishing how people manage to use SMGs on maps like Fallen or, in MW2, Afghan.

TY

Afghan is a map i just go loud with a RPD cause i can xD
Usually i swap between the P90 and the TAR-21/F2000... not a big fan of overused guns

T!M

Years
Me either. I enjoy using guns (in MW3) like M16 and MP5. They're so underused. I also love the M4A1 model in every game, ever, in the Call of Duty franchise.

TY

I always picked the WA2000 in sniper battles, making all the little kids go mad cause i wasnt using the Intervention... My reply: "Not gonna be mainstream, kiddo"

Reactions: T!M

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I still need to play that series. I have the first two games but haven't gotten around to playing them - I tried the demo a while back and was terrible at them but I still want to play the games since I've heard so many good things about them.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Uncharted 4?

...No, no more hype. Uncharted 2 was the only real good one...I'm setting my expectations accordingly.

...Crap, I'm getting a PS4. :x

TY

So far i have played all Uncharted games and 2 was the best out of them, dunno what 4 will bring us though, we shall see

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
Another sequel.... yay. Seriously, if the entire eight generation of gaming is going to be a sequel-fest with almost no new IPs, I'm going to stick with my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back