• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Who is your favorite villian (anime/game/movie) and why?

My favorite villian is Ulquiorra :D

I don't play the games and I forgot the movie villians D:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
*drumroll*

CAPTAIN MIN HAS RETURNED!

Haha well I have some good news. I have almost completed the criteria for joining Squad 10 and other information so you can probably expect the post in a few days or maybe a few weeks. I do have things to do but I thought I'd let you all know I've made progress. ^_^

Anyway I read the new chapter...

Spoiler:

...Anyway I have yet to see the two newest episodes (the two past weeks' episodes) but I'll try to watch them today or tomorrow. ^_^

Oh, and I've been getting some good practice in Photoshop, so I think I'm gonna make some more banners or userbars for the club. Look forward to them!!

Years
Yo. It's hard reading all those spoils when you haven't even read the original manga yet, so I just skimmed them over. Not to mention... well... one liners. :P

Well, who is your favorite captain?

UNOHANA 8D

Who do you think is the strongest captain?

That's a very subjective question. Each has his/her own strength. It's difficult to say. And we still haven't seen Unohana fighting yet 8D

Filler arcs in Bleach > Filler arcs in Naruto.

At least the Zanpakto arc was awesome... in the beginning. It declines horrible near the end.

Which squad is your favorite?

SQUAD 4 8D Because it has UNOHANA XDD

Spoiler:

EXACTA.

Ooh, this will be interesting.
According to their stats, Yamamoto and Aizen share the top spot, with either 540 or 560 out of 600.
Regardless of that, they're all rather difficult to compare. For example, Mayuri has all of his poisons and toxins, whereas Byakuya has his bajillion flower petals. It's difficult to say with 100% certainty that one is stronger than the other.

560. 540 is UNOHANA =D
Sorry, but I'm an Unohana freak.

Poke, you said this: According to their stats, Yamamoto and Aizen share the top spot, with either 540 or 560 out of 600.
That would imply that you used one of those statbook references, which are basically wrong in every way.

Superchunky was just there to clear up what the eye thing was in my opinion.

It's not wrong, but it's not right either. The stats serve as a 'guideline'. Kinda like how Arceus has top stats but doesn't mean he's unbeatable.

Yeah, but still. Any item that states Kenpachi is the weakest captain can not be trusted.

That's because Kenpachi's Kido ranking is 0, which pretty much make his stats droop.

Strongest captain? Need you even ask? It's Aizen. No wait. Yamamoto. Aizen acknowledges this himself.

ILPy: I entered Squad 13 because I wanted to troll you and Zam at first. XD Which was why I designed another zanpakto. XDD;

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Who is your favorite villian (anime/game/movie) and why?

I would have to say Ulquiorra, because he just has such a well defined character. He's powerful, but quiet. And it seems I like goths/emos Also, he's a freaking
Spoiler:

*drumroll*

CAPTAIN MIN HAS RETURNED!
WOO

Oh, and I've been getting some good practice in Photoshop, so I think I'm gonna make some more banners or userbars for the club. Look forward to them!!
Ah, that's good. I think we need a few more banners.
It's not wrong, but it's not right either. The stats serve as a 'guideline'. Kinda like how Arceus has top stats but doesn't mean he's unbeatable.
Yup.

Strongest captain? Need you even ask? It's Aizen. No wait. Yamamoto. Aizen acknowledges this himself.
Spoiler:

ILPy: I entered Squad 13 because I wanted to troll you and Zam at first. XD Which was why I designed another zanpakto. XDD;
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
WAHH AIZEN IS NOT A GOD HE'S THE DEVIL I TELL YOU!!! THE DEVIL!!!!!! RAWRRRR

*ahem*

Umm I'm okay... Really... XD XD XD

I recently made this awesome blue moon graphic in Photoshop and I think I'll make a larger banner with Ichigo in it...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
WAHH AIZEN IS NOT A GOD HE'S THE DEVIL I TELL YOU!!! THE DEVIL!!!!!! RAWRRRR
Well first we have to define what a God is, what The Devil is, and what Aizen is and see if he perfectly fits either of the two.

I recently made this awesome blue moon graphic in Photoshop and I think I'll make a larger banner with Ichigo in it...
Don't forget to make an Ulquiorra one too!
Why does it feel like it's a slow week for Bleach? D8

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Slow? Well yeah... I kinda feel it too... Dunno why...

Hmm... Well I know that both Aizen and the Devil are classified as "not good" so... XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I have a episode question:

What episode does Ichigo transform into a Hollow while training? With the Vizards I think.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I have a episode question:

What episode does Ichigo transform into a Hollow while training? With the Vizards I think.
The episodes that Ichigo turns into a Hollow while fighting with the Vaizards are episodes 123 (Ichigo, complete Hollowification?!) and episode 124 (Collision! Black Black bankai and white bankai). I'm not sure if Ichigo only starts to turn into a Hollow in 123, or if it drags on into episodes 125+

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
The episodes that Ichigo turns into a Hollow while fighting with the Vaizards are episodes 123 (Ichigo, complete Hollowification?!) and episode 124 (Collision! Black Black bankai and white bankai). I'm not sure if Ichigo only starts to turn into a Hollow in 123, or if it drags on into episodes 125+
Ah, thanks, I just wanted to rewatch the episodes xD

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Oh, I love those episodes.
Spoiler:

Speaking of vizards, I'm curious as to who your favorite vizard is, or if you like more than one as your favorite. (Ichigo does not count in this question.) Mine are Kensei and Lisa. ^_^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Speaking of vizards, I'm curious as to who your favorite vizard is, or if you like more than one as your favorite. (Ichigo does not count in this question.) Mine are Kensei and Lisa. ^_^
Eh, I don't really have a favourite of them. I quite like them all for different reasons XD. Reasons which I can't be bothered to make up explain right now.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Pfft. Lazy... Right... That's supposed to be my excuse for stuff. XD

Spoiler:

Come to think of it, those born as souls into the soul society... Are they considered "dead" too? I mean, I know those from Rukon are generally dead people from the world of the living. (Exceptions are those who just happen to reside there, but were born souls, such as Ganju and Kukaku.) I mean, people who are born into the soul society aren't from the world of the living so what are they considered? And what is the true meaning of "death" for those born as souls? And what is the meaning of "death" for former Rukon residents such as Rukia, Renji, Rangiku, Gin, Toshiro, Momo, Jidanbo, Shuhei, etc.? It's all stuff I've wondered about for quite a while now... Do any of you have any ideas on the matter?

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Um... What are we talking about..? I am so very confused. u.u;

But... Atleast on tinierme Aizen-sama has fans. >D Haha. Aizen-sama will be the god of a new world..!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Pfft. Lazy... Right... That's supposed to be my excuse for stuff. XD
Hey! I patented it first...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Come to think of it, those born as souls into the soul society... Are they considered "dead" too? I mean, I know those from Rukon are generally dead people from the world of the living. (Exceptions are those who just happen to reside there, but were born souls, such as Ganju and Kukaku.) I mean, people who are born into the soul society aren't from the world of the living so what are they considered?
That's always been a tricky question... First we must define "alive", "dead" and "soul".
I think, though, it's one of those topic where only Kubo can give an answer, since it's a theoretical situation that he made up.

And what is the true meaning of "death" for those born as souls? And what is the meaning of "death" for former Rukon residents such as Rukia, Renji, Rangiku, Gin, Toshiro, Momo, Jidanbo, Shuhei, etc.? It's all stuff I've wondered about for quite a while now... Do any of you have any ideas on the matter?
I think to them, "death" is physically the same thing to us. Dying because our head was chopped off, let's say, or our hearts were pierced. But after they die, I know that a soul would be reincarnated (I think the only exception being Kaien, and those born in Soul Society [but again, are they souls?]), and a "living person" would have their soul seperated from their bodies, and eventually sent to Soul Society (or they become a Hollow).

This is a weird topic to discuss >.<

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I just watched the new episode and wow. It was awesome.

:D
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
560. 540 is UNOHANA =D
Sorry, but I'm an Unohana freak.
So true, so true...

Oh, I love those episodes.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well technically, Ichigo and Tosen can be considered vizards too, but just not of the one group.
Of the group, my favorite is Kensei. :)

Spoiler:
But I also think the haori and hair did make him look a bit older.
I also think he has a more carefree personality in the current plot line.

I just watched the new episode and wow. It was awesome.

:D
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

But I also think the haori and hair did make him look a bit older.
I also think he has a more carefree personality in the current plot line.
There's that, too.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back