• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, I've only ever been able to find Pikachu clothing. D;
Gosh they make Pikachu everything, though. I found a Pikachu toothbrush once.

That shirt is amazing haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I got it at Anime Expo. I never see Pokemon stuff anywhere else except for this store called Adventureland back home with lots of nerdy stuff.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay. I've never heard of that.

I found the shirt at hot topic and the hat was from spencer's, I think. Some of my more odd Pokemon stuff (like my Squirtle and Mew candy dispensers and the markers) were in this weird little shop at a flea market-type place.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I looked in Spencer's for my backpack! I got a Nintendo one there for half off, but all their ones when I went to look were crappy. So I ordered online for 35 bucks and got a really really cool one.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I actually want a Pokemon clothing :C

Not the typical Pokemon logo with a Pokeball, something different like Toujie's shirt :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You can find them online for really cheap! I mean anywhere from 10-20 bucks. That one was around 15 I think, but I didn't have to pay shipping for obvious reasons.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, cool. Don't they sell a Pikachu backpack there? I wouldn't bother buying one (I would look like an idiot carrying one, considering the way I dress haha), but I did see it, I think. :?

But, yeah, I need to find a shirt more like that. I can't even wear mine often because I'm afraid of it being stained. I:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I don't think I've ever bought a Pokemon shirt before, but I did have a Pikachu pillow, calculator, and stuffed animal growing up.

I don't see Pokemon shirts anywhere around here. :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just don't buy stuff online much.
Despite not even having played Pokemon for two years, I already have stuff collected (stuffed Pokemon, figurines, candy dispensers, markers, a plate, movies, etc).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh, cool. Don't they sell a Pikachu backpack there? I wouldn't bother buying one (I would look like an idiot carrying one, considering the way I dress haha), but I did see it, I think. :?

But, yeah, I need to find a shirt more like that. I can't even wear mine often because I'm afraid of it being stained. I:

Not at mine at least. I ended up with a Zelda one.

I don't have a credit card :(

Anyways I would have a supportership and get people here supporterships too 8)

Why can't you get a credit card? You should probably start building your credit around this age anyway...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, okay haha. I've seen normal backpacks that just look like Pikachu and what pretty much is a partially hollow stuffed Pikachu with a zipper to put stuff in it (and straps to carry it).

I still think I should have bought that Pikachu toothbrush- just because it's a Pikachu toothbrush.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont have a credit card, Im afraid of them :/ I dont want to deal with interest or anything, besides they probably wouldnt give me one since I dont have a job.

Like Team Fail said you can use a pre paid card or a debit card. I actually have a pre paid card I got for Christmas, I probably should use it for something, hmm.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Using a credit card isn't hard, no reason to be afraid of them. If you never get one you never build credit and then you have massive interest on car payments.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I love mine tbh. It's so much easier than a debit card, and it's set up to automatically pay off every month from my debit card so I don't need to do anything except for use it.

Downside: I forget my PIN sometimes because I barely use my debit card.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I have a debit card, its much better. Whatever is in your account is what you can use, and that's it. No credit, and I know that I'm on a budget I can handle.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm probably gonna do the same thing as you, Toujie. I wouldn't want go through the hassle of paying everything off with my credit card. I would want it to directly get the money from my debit.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have a debit card, its much better. Whatever is in your account is what you can use, and that's it. No credit, and I know that I'm on a budget I can handle.

Only if you can't control your own spending and need a leash to keep yourself from going into debt. ;) I never spend more than I have, it's also nice to have a 2500 dollar credit limit in case something goes wrong and I need to charge someone big, like a doctor's visit or a sudden trip.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah I can't control it, even if I'm 19 and I have a sense of common logic. There are so many things I want to do with my life, more importantly make an ultimate kitchen to spend hours in, and if I were to get a credit card, I would max it in a week. I have self restraint, but cash is my kryptonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back