• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username changes have returned. [Read the first post!]

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Hooray, the return of name changes! :D This is best early Christmas present ever, Admins! *hugs*

Now, to think long and hard about what my new name should be...

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
And the ultimate plot twist is that I'm not going to change my username this time haha-- it's great to see the option back again though! <3

But where's David when you need someone to reclaim the Name-Change Throne? Hahaha~

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
DAMN. Thanks. I guess I'll faint for three years and take a change. I cannot express my thanks in any way.

PS - Someone should go around and remove the notice saying we don't offer name changes. I imagine it's quite misleading to new-old members.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Ugh, I'm so excited about this that I keep checking PC in hopes that my name got changed lol >.<
But I'm guessing the waiting list is pretty huge Q.Q

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
-Dumb question alert- Where can i change my name? I need to change it ASAP, because, well i kinda created this acount like 4-5 years ago and i need a name change. Something more mature, more....idk more me.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
-Dumb question alert- Where can i change my name? I need to change it ASAP, because, well i kinda created this acount like 4-5 years ago and i need a name change. Something more mature, more....idk more me.

The link is in the first post of this very thread.......

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I would like to extend my thanks to the admins who made it possible. It feels weird not having a 90 in my username anymore, but it was due time! Three years is enough. xD

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Another dumb question for the people who made this possible: Can it change while i'm still at the site, or do i need to log out for the change to happen?

Years
Another dumb question for the people who made this possible: Can it change while i'm still at the site, or do i need to log out for the change to happen?
You will stay logged in once the change happens, however whatever name you change to will be the new name you login with so you'll have to set your browser to remember a password with that name. Hope this helps! :)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
You will stay logged in once the change happens, however whatever name you change to will be the new name you login with so you'll have to set your browser to remember a password with that name. Hope this helps! :)

So it can happen while im writing this, and when i'll post it'll show my new name?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
It will happen when the admins get around to it. They're busy folks.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Not sure if you're doing an account name swap (ie. switching your name with an alt's name) but if you are, that does take longer than simply changing their name. So yeah, there's that.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
EDTOUEn.gif

almost makes me want to stay for good

Back