• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Batman Arkham Origins: Finally, after 100%ing the first two, got around to playing this one (despite having it since Christmas). Just completed the main storyline and Hell it was a lot better than critics gave it credit for (the final act was just sheer enjoyment- especially when involving Firefly). Time to just 100% it now and play New Game+!

Dark Souls 2: My friend (from this forum, actually) got me this one for my birthday back in May. It's so goddamn addictive and difficult, yet I love it. I won't stop playing it for a while!

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Just went back to playing Monster Tale. I keep deleting my files on that game because I get mad at the number of times I die somewhere in Priscillaville.

If you've never played it, it's great. Kind of sad that it fell under the radar when it was released. DS owners who like adventure-y platform games (or pet sims, technically), give it a go.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I've been playing Age of Mythology: Extended Edition. What a great game! I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I've played Borderlands 2 today. Both games thanks to the Steam Summer Sale, haha.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Playing Mario Kart 8, ZombiU, and Wind Waker HD. Also managed to get a copy of Ocarina of Time 3D, so I'll be playing that soon too!

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen May 3, 2017
Currently playing a lot of Dark Souls 2, I've beaten the game and am just tying up some loose ends before I move on to New Game +

Also, I've been playing Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros on 3DS. Pretty fun, I'm about to head into Driftwood Shore I think.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I just bought A Link Between Worlds, so I'm playing that! I also just started a random challenge on my French Silver, so there's that as well. I think that's it for games I'm actively trying to beat. I'm playing A Link to the Past on and off as well.

Yukari

Hexen: Beyond Heretic and Final Fantasy 7.

Two of my all time favorite games. :)

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I've finally gotten into the groove of playing Terraria, and am hooked now. I had to research the game to attune my expectations, finding the collecting gear and exploration aspect to be addictive. I crafted an "unpleasant" sapphire staff, with slightly increased stats, then used it-along with a gold helmet and silver armor- to survive the night and farm fallen stars so that I can craft Mana Crystals and increase that stat. That has made survival and the subsequent exploration easier and more fun. I also have a Grappling Hook and Brisk Climbing Claws, making exploration underground simpler, then finding Life Crystals. I like how progression is expertly paced. After about 40 hours of playtime, I feel like im ready to truly sink my teeth in the title. Now im starting to see what all the hype is about.

Im also playing Final Fantasy VII, recently passing the Golden Saucer. I will spend time grinding, so that I can get more gil and be able to go to that place. Im already a few levels above what is necessary, so gil grinding will increase my edge. I definitely neglected a lot of the story and its nuances as a kid, and never beat the game back then. The mythical and sort of mystical nature of the lore is highly engrossing.

Lastly, im playing Unreal Tournament III, and am faring much better on that title than other shooters like Call of Duty or Dust 514, though the latter has given me a more tactical playstyle and helped me work on my aim.

All in all, it's been a fun week.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Currently I'm playing Audiosurf. It's a really fun and relaxing game. Also, for $1 dollar, it was definitely worth it.

Yukari

I never realized just how fun playing with mods can be!

Years
Lost track of what I've been playing lately because I've started so many, but have yet to finish them :( At this point, I'm still playing Watch Dogs, Atelier Ayesha, and Battle Princess of Arcadias.

Years
Right now, I'm taking a week break from LoL, trying to get this bad negative mentality out of my head because it is taking its toll on my gameplay and my teammates who i get mad at for no good reason.

So I've started playing:

Pokemon X (no evolving/use of pokemon that do not evolve)
Spyro and Spyro 2
Final Fantasy 4,7,8,9 and 10
Metroid Prime 1 and 2
Golden Sun, Lost Age and Dark Dawn

and on top of that a few pokemon rom hacks, haven't decided which ones yet.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I got Battleblock Theater during the Steam Summer Sale, and I have been loving it. The voice acting by Stamper is hilarious and makes the cut scenes at least 1000x funnier to watch.

Years
Golden Sun (GBA), Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) and Super Smash Bros. Melee (GameCube). (Playing Melee because it's my favorite game of all time and I wanna get some fighting done before I go out of town this weekend.)

Years
Megaman Battle Network 3 White (GBA) because buddy has the other.
The Simpsons Game (x360) now and then for few more of the zillion collectables.
FireRed, X, Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back