• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
Years
Granted, but it is the worst game you have ever played and people destroy the nintendo building because they made such a terrible game, then the riot come after you for making that wish. 10 years later you say "Nintendo" to someone and the say "What the hell are you talking about". 20 years later Sony rules the world due to lack of competition in the gaming busyness, now if you say "Nintendo" you are taken to a secret government area, are tortured, brainwashed and never seen again...

I wish I could think of more to add to that EPIC story

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
Years
Granted, but you can never participate in the thread "I used to.... then I took an arrow to the knee"

I wish It wasn't so hot where I am (Clearly Southern Hemisphere, Australia to be precise)

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Granted, now it is -100 degrees and everyone where you live, including you, freezes to death.

I wish I was a wolf. With bright golden fur, blue and silver markings, and the Solar Flare and Celestial Brush from Okami.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Granted, but it's costs $3,000,000 a day.

I wish I could I could marry Maria Sharapova

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Granted. Too bad you have to burn all that money!

I wish that I could think of a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back