• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Hey Rnc i got a 10 aniv mew and was wondering if yo wold liek to trade?

and do you still any replacement shinies for your give away section?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I got from Gakeon who originally got from Bozo on Smogon.
For more information - Google: Bozo TRUTH Smogon
I was hoping you got that from Cuddles!! I tried to get that from him months ago, Thanks much!!
Hey Rnc i got a 10 aniv mew and was wondering if yo wold liek to trade?

and do you still any replacement shinies for your give away section?

I only need most of the legends replaced, I can get all the others myself.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
all righty and are those suposed to be legends you did not have before? because i think i migth only have a couple legends you did not own, and do you want the mew?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
all righty and are those suposed to be legends you did not have before? because i think i migth only have a couple legends you did not own, and do you want the mew?

No, I replacing all to make sure none of mine are hacks, I can only get every thing but some of the legends, and as for the mew, I don't need any more, thanks for offering though.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
box 18 latias and giratina.i kno ur offline but wen u come back on...

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
all right then i think all i have for you is a mespirit and a ho oh then i dont think you owned either of those.

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
hey, I was wondering what are the natures on your shiny abra, kadabra, and alakazam in box 2, and are they UT? I was also wondering what are the natures on your shiny porygon, porygon 2, and porygon z in box 5, and are they UT?

Back