• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
Years
Do you own anything that has Lucario or Riolu in it? (Such as shirts, cards, plushies, etc)
There's a physical copy of the Lucario movie in my home that belongs to my sister, and then I have my copy which is on my laptop itself. </3

Last edited:

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
Ah, being such a Lucario/Rukario nerd, I happen to own the 2-Disc Collector's Edition of Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew. How awesome is that? :3

I even have Lucario and Riolu TCG Cards, and the booster pack wrapper with Lucario on the front.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Ah, being such a Lucario/Rukario nerd, I happen to own the 2-Disc Collector's Edition of Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew. How awesome is that? :3

I even have Lucario and Riolu TCG Cards, and the booster pack wrapper with Lucario on the front.
I also have the collector's edition and the TCG cards/booster pack wrappers. I never threw away the wrappers since I bought them. Coincidence? Maybe. :)

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
A little too much extreme here, calm down a bit. And what I heard, there might a possiblilty a next Pokemon Gen for 3DS and as well for the Wii.

Yes I know I can get very extreme. Sorry about that. Anyway, do I own any Lucario/Riolu stuff? Sadly, no. I rented Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and watched it, but that's about it.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
If you could change the colors of Lucario, would you? If so, then what colors would you recolor it?
I wouldn't want to recolor Lucario at all. I'm fine with his colors anyways.

Also about updates, sorry for being late on everything. I still haven't setup the pictures yet because I have been very busy lately but I will get to them as soon as possible.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
i dnt own anything related 2 lucario or rilou (except a few hundred pics on my comp or brawl or pkmn games), wish i had somethin

If you could change the colors of Lucario, would you? If so, then what colors would you recolor it?

no, hes beautiful as he is

olih

Years
I agree with everyone else so far, I wouldn't want to change Lucario one little bit. Game Freak did a really nice job in making him perfect.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
I wouldn't want to recolor Lucario at all. I'm fine with his colors anyways.

Yeah, I do like him as his, but I also like the many variations that he has. Like silver or golden shiny. I also luv the Arceus Color Hack someone made for him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I would at least keep his blue color scheme, but one like me can't help but change some of his magnificent colors for art purposes. :3

olih

Years
I know I said before that I thought Lucario looked fine, but I've been reading this fanfic on Fanfiction about a Lucario, where there is a Lucario that has gray fur instead of blue. It sounds pretty cool to me. If you guys want to read the fanfic, it's called Timeless and it's here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4142086/1/
It's very good it's actually a shipping fic but Lucario is (one of the) main characters.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
I know I said before that I thought Lucario looked fine, but I've been reading this fanfic on Fanfiction about a Lucario, where there is a Lucario that has gray fur instead of blue. It sounds pretty cool to me. If you guys want to read the fanfic, it's called Timeless and it's here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4142086/1/
It's very good it's actually a shipping fic but Lucario is (one of the) main characters.

Hnhn, may check it out myself today. *hint hint wink wink* As it is, I'm still working on Part 2 of mine, which has a Rukario or two. :3

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
so true bro, so true

speakin of lucario colors, no matter how a lucario looks 2 me, hes just as awesome as the original blue lucario we all luv ^_^

I got a question finally to ask. Has anyone who owns Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, or the latest versions Black/White ever tried to fill up a PC Box with just Riolu and/or Lucario?

acculy no, i never did, its just so tempting 2 do so tho >.<

Last edited:

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
I got a question finally to ask. Has anyone who owns Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, or the latest versions Black/White ever tried to fill up a PC Box with just Riolu and/or Lucario?

Me, I've thought about trying that before, can't remember how much I filled one of my boxes in Platinum with just those two. :3

olih

Years
hmm, so tempting, SO TEMPTING!! muahaha... Unfortunately I have spent so much time trying to complete my National Dex that I barely have enough space in my Pc now. > : (

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Has anyone who owns Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, or the latest versions Black/White ever tried to fill up a PC Box with just Riolu and/or Lucario?

I have done that before. I filled two different boxes up with only Lucario and Riolu seperately. Each one had different abilities and moves and were all hacked.

Also, I have been extremely lazy lately about the fan club, and I am sorry that there have been lack of updates. (Yes its the truth) It's also because I have to focus on more important things this month and next month. I promise by today I will have the drawings and pictures section finally up on the main post. It's finally up! There is only one drawing in it and it is the wallpaper I made. I will add more to it once I get the chance to. Also, if you have any ideas on anything for the club, feel free to let me know. I'm (almost) always available.

Last edited:

Lady Minchi

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Activeness: from daily to weekly activemess. It depends on my schoolwork.
Pokemon Partner: Minni - Riolu (female)
Why: Riolu/Lucario all the way!!! <3 They have been my favorite pokemon ever since I found out about them. I am also breeding them on one of my games. ^3^
Password: wave-guiding riolu

Has anyone who owns Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, or the latest versions Black/White ever tried to fill up a PC Box with just Riolu and/or Lucario?

yes~all were breeded with my (male) Lucario I recieved from the egg and
(female) Lucario from the GTS (from Japan!!!). If anyone wants one, just pm me! One of "natural moves" is earthquake. I actually took my time to train some to level 15 also....lol

~+~
just skimming through the thread and your questions....

-yes I haz a 3ds
-I think lucario would look cool in purple instead of blue...I actually spent time on changing the color bu cant find the image...
-I haz a lucario and riolu plushie, lucario poster, and a bunch of doodles of lucario/riolu. teeheee
-if pokemon were real I would be either a day care person or a pokemon breeder
-I wouldnt go on an adventure cause thats scary xD
-idk how many pokemon games I have cause I lost a lot...I HAD/have leafgreen, firered, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, pearl, soulsilver, black, platinum, battle revolution (wii), pokemon mystery dungeon (pkmd) darkness/time/red...so um, about 14-ish? WAIT!! I have some ranger games...I think 3 of them or whatever number were released. 17! I haz like 17 pokemon games
-I haz pokemon black and I chose (female) snivy because I havent chosen a grass in a while. my friend, via wifi, sent me an (male) oshawott so I sorta have 2 starters xD. (my brother has a female oshawott)
-yes I will use riolu/lucario!! =d

Last edited:

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
Years
Gahhhhh, school has been eating up my time so I haven't been ablet o get on. DX;;; Anywhoooo.
Has anyone who owns Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, or the latest versions Black/White ever tried to fill up a PC Box with just Riolu and/or Lucario?.
I've actually never tried that out. XD I tend to just whatever Pokemon I don't want to use in the box.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Lady Minchi! I updated the front page with accurate post points and what not. I might end up removing the "points for posts" thing because eventually it will be hard to keep in track of but for now it will stay. Also, the club could use some banners, and if you would like to help and create one, you can. All you have to do is create a banner and submit it to me and it will be posted on the main page. You will also be credited for creating it and will also earn some points for it.

Also, lets have another question:
If the world was like pokemon mystery dungeon, and you were either Lucario or Riolu, which one would you be?
I would probably be Lucario because I would know more powerful moves and would be more proficient with Aura Sphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back