• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
10/10

I heard the reason why Tyler is so well-known was because he has been spending 500+ days under house arrest in Australia awaiting extradition to the US where he is wanted for leaking 250,000+ secret documents.

That is why Tyler is so popular here and especially with Hikari10.

Years
10/10

Tyler, did you talk about me? Or is Hikari trying to destroy WikiLeaks? Anyways, I may not have heard of PokeCommunity but she's totally popular there, and you are too.

*Just kidding, acting like him again*

Years
10/10

You must be that guy known as ShadowExcadrill, you follow my suspicious leaking episodes everywhere, you know I have been detained for over 500 days without charge, you admitted to watching "Collateral Murder". I heard that your friend Hikari10 hates me, you know she is Anti-WikiLeaks, you know she calls me an alien, you know she writes "Haters Gonna Hate" all over me, you know her so much it's like you're the Swedish women who are after me.

*Just kidding, I was acting like Julian Assange*

(Inspired from an earlier post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back