• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im not really recognised here, aw well, it dosent bother me, Im here for fun :) I dunno if I'll vote, I may in some categories but honestly I dont feel like I know people here well enough.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Nooo. It was saying that there aren't nominations this year. We had nominations last year where the mod would pick the most appropriate candidates for their respective forums for everyone to vote on, and that turned out to be not a good idea. It was just saying that we aren't doing those this year and you can vote whoever you want.
Ohh. Okay. Thanks^-^ I was kinda confused

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Yeah, I've kinda cut down on my activeness this past year so I'm not really sure if I've been active enough to get recognized for any of the categories. Oh well, that's really not why I'm here anyway.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
In the last month or so I was in an on/off mood when it came to PC, but as I have recently acquired a crapload of free time (a couple of months, to be exact) in my life, I've been doing such outrageous things as putting effort into my posts and being active! Scandalous, I know.

I wish General Entertainment was doing a MOTY thing.............but alas..................not enough activity :(((((((

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yeah, to be honest, there aren't really that many members that consistently post there to justify it. We could have you and Scarf and Shining Raichu winning all of the awards, but they'd be pretty hollow victories, all things considered! :P

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Yeah, to be honest, there aren't really that many members that consistently post there to justify it. We could have you and Scarf and Shining Raichu winning all of the awards, but they'd be pretty hollow victories, all things considered! :P

Hollow victories, but victories nevertheless! What a shame, I had a Victory Shelf built in my built to accommodate all the prizes I should have won :(

tumblr_medhnmXhIu1rjo8tto1_500.jpg

Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my own
I'm so lonely,

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Too bad I wasn't back earlier to be noticed by people to vote me in the MOTY, oh well that's my fault.

Pachi you play GW2?!
Yes, but I don't play it often because I use one of my friends' accounts since I haven't bought the game for myself yet.

Years
Hollow victories, but victories nevertheless! What a shame, I had a Victory Shelf built in my built to accommodate all the prizes I should have won :(

tumblr_medhnmXhIu1rjo8tto1_500.jpg

Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
For my own
I'm so lonely,
If anyone asks you, just tell them it's there to hold the wall together. You could be like "Yeah, the shelf was full of trophies, but you know, I felt that the kids' were more in need of the money then I was the pride of having these trophies" and they'll be like "Aww! You're so sweet". And that is you get all the chickas.

Years
Personally, I didn't do member of the year for TCG this year because there would be maybe 6 votes, with Drakow or I winning every category, if I even allowed myself to be voted for. So I can see why several other categories won't have a member of the year of their own.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia don't because what would I ( and Netto in OT's case) use for categories? And it's kind of the same idea with Don's as well. A few people will vote and the winners will be obvious.

Besides Other Trivia has the Prettiest Profile Contest. We'll stick with that.

Years
I don't see why Video Games has no MoTY, perhaps it's just because the area is modless...

There are posts which are strongly opinionated and posts with detail, plus there are 2 sub-sections so there would be enough categories. Also, there are quite a few users that post in that area. Only downfall I see with that area is lack of active threads.

But yeah, that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah, that's the downfall I stated, which is a shame because the Video Games forum has many good posters that would be worthy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The moderators were in charge of making their own section's MOTY. So with that being the case, it is true that it doesn't have it's own MOTY section due to the fact that it doesn't even have a moderator to make it.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Regarding MotY, we FINALLY have one here now lol. Vote your faces off please!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'd rather vote my face on, if that's OK. Don't want to end up like this... [MASSIVE BREAKING BAD SPOILER INSIDE]
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back