• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
I wonder if Ryuu will notice the missing fountain haha (also, I don't know why I did that, I kinda just wanted to break something).

As for the confrontation with Oz (Still laughing at the Wizard of Oz comment, dunno why), Do we just proceed in our own way then and eventually everyone shows up? Because I'm not sure if the plans Allister is working on fit together with Ryuu's.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I wonder if Ryuu will notice the missing fountain haha (also, I don't know why I did that, I kinda just wanted to break something).

As for the confrontation with Oz (Still laughing at the Wizard of Oz comment, dunno why), Do we just proceed in our own way then and eventually everyone shows up? Because I'm not sure if the plans Allister is working on fit together with Ryuu's.

Yeah c: kinda like that… but the idea was to have everyone gather in class on the next IC day because this IC day has been 5/6 weeks already xD

If you want you can already go to the graveyard the next morning. But Ryuu wanted to gather in class the next morning to see who are coming and who aren't.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Sorry, I meant to post last night, but I ended up falling asleep pretty early -.-

I'll definitely post today, hopefully before school's out.

EDIT: Wow, I think I posted what must be the shortest post I've made since I started roleplaying, even including my "Super Mediocre Holy Crap What Is This 'Roleplaying' You Speak Of" days years back.

Dear God.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I think the IC day should be relatively slow, so that everyone can interact more.

Consider it late afternoon/evening now? That way everyone will get dinner and interact a little more (and they can also discuss the situation).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I will skin a litter of unikittens and make their fur into a scarf for every extra moment of this IC day.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You wouldn't skin a Unikitten, would you? Q-Q

Sad_kitten.jpg

Sapphire Rose

Years
Don't worry, i've already decided that the IC day will end slowly so everyone can have some interaction and dinner ^^

Lili… bad girl, don't eat unikitteens. Bad girrlll

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Lili… bad girl, don't eat unikitteens. Bad girrlll
I'd feel mean (and banned) if I made the obvious joke.

Instead, I'll go cry in the corner about this /gosh darn/ IC day dragging out for longer than a daschund strapped to a rack.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss.

Sapphire Rose

Years
If you're crazy, awesome and have fun with RPing with other awesome and crazy people…

THEN YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!

also… (>'-')> Lili wants a hug?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Keheheh. Solo probably just broke some guy's nose (though this time he was actually doing the right thing!).

His punishment will probably be very severe. (That, or the Headmaster will congratulate him on a 'good show' and send him to Ryuu to be dealt with, in which case, Ryuu will get a headache of his own!)

Either way, this is shaping up to be a fun RP. Did Solo show actual feelings? Why, I think he did!

Better share those hugs. *huffs and crosses arms* ._.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I heard something about hugs?

Just read Wolf's post. You guys are very humorous writers xD
Why thank you! RP doesn't get much more fun to me than when people laugh about it. Then again, I look at life in the exact same way, so... Eh.

Glad I'm not the only one who appreciates it!

Back