• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
It's going to be interesting, no doubt, lol.

Skyria is technically Reaperless, yes, although I don't think we can quite call Kris and Skyria Harbingers. They have ulterior motives, although I'm still figuring out what a few of them are. Especially Skyria's. xD

But Skyria is, for the moment, more powerful than even Destiny, so if anyone takes her up as a nemesis . . . be careful, lol. d:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I actually have the perfect idea for Camillia's "personal" Harbinger. Since she's basically sworn vengeance on an entire family line, why not have her Harbinger be one of the few of the line she hasn't gotten revenge on yet.

Years
That's fine by me :)
Will certainly make for an interesting confrontation. Let's see what I have so far...

Adrian - Calder
Spencer - currently nameless sibling
Destiny - Kris
Camillia - Soon-to-be-introduced part of enemy family line.
Luka - Attano
Demon - Nobody as of yet.
Masato - Nameless multiplying harbinger
Kalek - Brother

Very interesting :D

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I won't be posting again until tomorrow, hope I won't have to catch up to much. I'd post tonight but I've been really tired lately, haven't been sleeping or eating well. I just have no energy and believe my bodies iron level to be low (knew it was going to happen been 11 months since I last ate red meat or poultry so I probably haven't been eating enough iron rich foods) because I've been experiencing several of the symptoms of it for a few weeks now.

Years
That's perfectly fine :)

Get some rest, hopefully you'll be 100% again soon.

Edit: I'll do another Betsalel post soon.

Last edited:
Years
Okay guys, have your characters chat amongst themselves before heading off onto their missions :)

Oh God I cannot wait to read the Amazon mission!

Years
haha! I think it was done well enough :)

The battle between Adrian and Calder was by far my favourite thing to write in this RP so far but I have a feeling this chapter will be my favourite to read. I can't wait! :D

Years
Where is everyone? I know that Naku is busy this weekend which leaves Siiadams and I waiting but what's going on with the rest of you? Perhaps I'll just move the story past there... we'll have to see.

Years
Okay, I have moved Adrian into part B of this chapter (and Masato I suppose, hope this is okay by you, Siiadams). You all don't have to head into this quite as quickly as I did but you should start to think about moving into part B.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
No problem, gimme...Now we get to some real action! Yay!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Something tells me the testosterone level just spiked on the amazon mission... This should get interesting...

Anyways, I have partial writers block at the moment, so it would help if Someone came and talked to Kalek about the upcoming mission... Heretostay?

Years
Heretostay isn't back for the next several weeks (two now I think?)

I'm honestly not sure how to handle this, he did say people could bunny his characters in the discussion thread but no arrangements were made. Suggestions?

Years
The good thing about the Amazon mission is that it will be easy to assume you all appeared in different spots somehow (accident? poor coordination?) giving heretostay time to make his return. :D

That being said if he goes on too long someone in that mission might have to bunny him for the sake of the RP.

Edit: I have removed Flydro from the RP. There is no longer any point in including him in the RP when he hasn't posted for as long as he has and quite frankly Nox rejoining the plot would probably just hurt the story. On a happier note, names in the Accepted section in the OOC threads OP now link to the SU of that person. I'll get around to doing this for the IC soon enough too.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
For the next week or so I might not be posting that much, I fell down a flight of stairs yesterday and sprained my ankle. Also hurt my back so until I'm feeling better too much time sitting at my computer makes me hurt more than I already am.

Back